Strange events so far '08

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Clabobby;515428]So..Can one person hold the tag titles alone?[/QUOTE] That would be like one of those one-man shows on broadway, where one actor plays all the parts. Sounds like something J Silver would do in USPW with Valentine or something... {announcer} "Ladies and gentlemen, John Creed is in trouble, as Raphael throws him into the turnbuckle, Justine standing at ringside sneering probably due to this lop-sided contest... but what's this?! Creed just... slapped air! He's taged out with... no one! Wait a minute... now Creed's climbed through the ropes and... and up-slaps air! He's... he's just [I]recieved[/I] the tag?! And now Creed climbs back through the ropes, actually looking refreshed, and charges a stunned Raphael screaming something about avenging his tag partner...!" :eek:

[QUOTE=lazorbeak;515749]I had a random incident where Air Attack Weasel broke his jaw in a gardening accident. I try to visualize it, but I just can't.[/QUOTE] Trying to catch a weasel? Do weasel's ruin peoples gardens? No, that's moles, isn't it. Well, maybe he overshot a slingshot 450 splash attempt at planting something. Or maybe he just tripped. Or... I've got nothing funny. :o *sits in corner*

[QUOTE=Thriller;515804]Trying to catch a weasel? Do weasel's ruin peoples gardens? No, that's moles, isn't it. Well, maybe he overshot a slingshot 450 splash attempt at planting something. Or maybe he just tripped. Or... I've got nothing funny. :o *sits in corner*[/QUOTE] He tried telling his wife where to put the petunias. Or he could do what I did one. Jump into a pile of leaves. With rocks in them.

[QUOTE=Astil;515820]He tried telling his wife where to put the petunias.[/QUOTE] Or maybe he wrote "Will you marry me?" in the flowers, she said yes and then, in a moment of joy, [I]he[/I] jumped into the leaves/rocks breaking his jaw and ended up having to say his vows in sign language. Could happen. Not that I'm mocking your possibly quite injury inflicting rock/leaves jumping. Were you badly hurt?

[QUOTE=Thriller;515851]Or maybe he wrote "Will you marry me?" in the flowers, she said yes and then, in a moment of joy, [I]he[/I] jumped into the leaves/rocks breaking his jaw and ended up having to say his vows in sign language. Could happen. Not that I'm mocking your possibly quite injury inflicting rock/leaves jumping. Were you badly hurt?[/QUOTE] Slight concussion. Didn't help that I got hit with a shovel on the same day. Worst. Yardwork. Evah. But that was a good ten years a go or so.

[QUOTE=Astil;516100]Hey, you take bumps like that, someday you too can have my toughness, and wont have to duck challangers and play the numbers game.[/QUOTE] I don't have to do anything. It's just easier that way. You're not worthy of the one-on-one shot :P

Not something thats weird but something that I am loving about my game is the fact that i created NWA as a touring promotion and with the default champion blue demon jr.He was defeated by Ray gonzalez who was defeated by erick stevens who was then defeated by Charlie Haas who has now made 15 succesful defences and this is after he won the NWE World Heavyweight Title with 16 succesful defences over the likes of RVD,OJ, and Doug Williams. Now he is in Japan fighting for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight title agianst Shinsuke Nakamura(sp?).Also Rocky Romero is the reigning Tna World Heavyweight Champion defeating Christopher Daniels who had 15 defences. Sorry for the long read but I just had to share this

USA Littering laws.... [QUOTE=WeeMan;518458]In my newest game Shocker was taken to prison for one month for littering... Are people really taken to prison for littering in the USA? :][/QUOTE] it depends on what you are throwing away..... toxic chemicals, dead bodies, unregistered firearms, El Pollo Loco wrapers... then yea... you would be jailed.

[QUOTE=WeeMan;518458]Are people really taken to prison for littering in the USA? :][/QUOTE] If by USA you mean Finland...then yes. In my game Lois Figo Maniaco suffered Broken Leg in a freak cooking accident or something like that, I didn't even know that there were "freak cooking accidents" in the game! Oh and my User Character while playing for ROF, Andy Pitkin, suffered a Broken Neck, I tried surgery, and I got 120 motnhs on the shelf, I imagine he's really gonna need a wheel chair...

Plausable [QUOTE=MVP!;518465]In my game Lois Figo Maniaco suffered Broken Leg in a freak cooking accident or something like that, I didn't even know that there were "freak cooking accidents" in the game![/QUOTE] Well, consider the scenario... a person is cooking at the stove, spills some water on the floor, then turns to clean it up only to step on the puddle of water slipping and falling awkwardly on their leg and breaking it. [URL="http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/2008/10/st-louis-blues-goalie-injuries-manny-legace-injured-on-sarah-palin-carpet/"] In NHL hockey this year, a goaltender slipped on a carpet going on to the ice surface and hurt his hip. [/URL] Freak things do happen.

I set up a custom game where all the CVerse contracts were deleted, including owner's! Here's a list of who ended up owning what promotion, I'll bold the more interesting ones. 21CW - [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] 5SSW - Katsuhiko Shunsen AAA - Michelle Brendan APW - Debonair David Peterson BSC - [B]RICHARD EISEN! :D:D[/B] BHOTWG - [B]Hito Ichihara[/B] 4C - Dean Daniels CGC - Gil Thomas CZCW - Jon Jetson EWA - Jeff Nova FCW - [B]Runaway Train[/B] GCG - Haruki Kudo Hinote Dojo - Noriyori Sanda INSPIRE - Stunner Okazawaya MOSC - Kevin Jones MPWF - Nicolas Lopez MAW - [B]Jeremy Stone[/B] NYCW - Bob Casey NOTBPW - [B]Larry Wood[/B] OLLIE - El Critico PSW - The Masked Mauler PGHW - Eisaku Hoshino SAISHO - Hiroaki Nakasawa RIPW - Anne Stardust ROF - Razor Valentine SOTBPW - Mayan Idol SWF - [B]Professor Nero[/B] TCW - [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] UEW - Harley Neill USPW - [B]Alex DeColt[/B] WEXXV - Haru Kurofuji WLW - The Great Hisato Should be an interesting game, I'm just playing a watcher to see how everything turns out.

[QUOTE=BloodyKnuckles;518773]I set up a custom game where all the CVerse contracts were deleted, including owner's! Here's a list of who ended up owning what promotion, I'll bold the more interesting ones. 21CW - [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] 5SSW - Katsuhiko Shunsen AAA - Michelle Brendan APW - Debonair David Peterson BSC - [B]RICHARD EISEN! :D:D[/B] BHOTWG - [B]Hito Ichihara[/B] 4C - Dean Daniels CGC - Gil Thomas CZCW - Jon Jetson EWA - Jeff Nova FCW - [B]Runaway Train[/B] GCG - Haruki Kudo Hinote Dojo - Noriyori Sanda INSPIRE - Stunner Okazawaya MOSC - Kevin Jones MPWF - Nicolas Lopez MAW - [B]Jeremy Stone[/B] NYCW - Bob Casey NOTBPW - [B]Larry Wood[/B] OLLIE - El Critico PSW - The Masked Mauler PGHW - Eisaku Hoshino SAISHO - Hiroaki Nakasawa RIPW - Anne Stardust ROF - Razor Valentine SOTBPW - Mayan Idol SWF - [B]Professor Nero[/B] TCW - [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] UEW - Harley Neill USPW - [B]Alex DeColt[/B] WEXXV - Haru Kurofuji WLW - The Great Hisato Should be an interesting game, I'm just playing a watcher to see how everything turns out.[/QUOTE] I done the same thing a few weeks ago. Funnily enough a lot of the new owners ended up in the same company. Tommy always becomes owner of 21CW, and Richard Eisen gets BSC a lot.

Archived