Gay/Bisexual Workers

[QUOTE=Mtm2k6;431756]Is it true about Adrian Garcia and any of the Bumfholes? They're 'hetero' on mine.[/QUOTE] Adrian is hetero on mine as well. I think maybe the poster misread the data. As far as the Bumfholes: Yes. They are both hetero. I was just expressing my shock at that.

[QUOTE=RKElf;431765]Adrian is hetero on mine as well. I think maybe the poster misread the data.[/QUOTE] Hmmm... I was sure I saw one of the CGC commentators was homosexual. Maybe it was the announcer, not the color guy, then. Or maybe I just halucinating...

[QUOTE=RKElf;431765]Adrian is hetero on mine as well. I think maybe the poster misread the data. As far as the Bumfholes: Yes. They are both hetero. I was just expressing my shock at that.[/QUOTE] You know, maybe we should have a separate thread for "How is X NOT gay?!" so we can avoid the type of confusion that seems to be starting here. Confirmed as fitting the thread so far: Menace Coco De La Soliel Corrine White Viv Jacobs

[QUOTE=cappyboy;431772]You know, maybe we should have a separate thread for "How is X NOT gay?!" [/QUOTE] Touche. Well played, sir. I think it's more shocking to find out who isn't gay anyway. I mean... The Bumfholes?

[quote=Mtm2k6;432036]So for the new feature, that's like 6 . . ? :S Really should be more than that![/quote] I thought that sexual orientation was added to the game to simulate relationships better - [I]not [/I]for us to find out that the entire CornellVerse is gay or bisexual.

Quentin Wednesday - homosexual aussie announcer Nighthawk - bisexual aussie wrestler who looks like Jim Force [quote=LoganRodzen;432060]I thought that sexual orientation was added to the game to simulate relationships better - not for us to find out that the entire CornellVerse is gay or bisexual.[/quote] Yeah, but this is fun!

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=shamelessposer;432113]He has sex with women.[/QUOTE] Are you sure that they are Women?

Archived