Holy ****!!!

ya_its_me

Hey guys I'm at my cousin's house on the Illinois/Wisconsin border and she owns a bunch of farmland. While reading up on Heroes Mafia I looked out of the second story window and this huge ass black thing was running through a cornfield, the corn was at least 6ft tall but this thing you could see it's upper torso and everything! I don't know what the **** that was, but I'm f'in scared.

[QUOTE=ya_its_me;433878]It looked like some big old guy, but he'd have to be pretty damn tall.[/QUOTE] Get a gun and kill it if it's not human! You'd make millions! (Assuming it's something never seen before... If it's a normal animal it wouldn't be too spectacular...)

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;433884]Sightings of Mothman have been reported in Illinois you know....[/QUOTE] Yeah but it'd be a moth, wouldn't it fly? This thing was just running through the field pretty fast and disappeared into a forest.

[QUOTE=ya_its_me;433888]Yeah but it'd be a moth, wouldn't it fly? This thing was just running through the field pretty fast and disappeared into a forest.[/QUOTE] Mothman is only likened to a moth because the fur on its wings is like the fur on a moth. Mothman can fly and walk. If you believe in that sort of thing of course....

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;433901]Better go lock the doors....... if you're not too late of course ;)[/QUOTE] I locked the computer room door, the relatives are the first to get picked off. Trust me, I watch my horror movies.

Archived