!~*Offical Your Current Champs*~!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Brooklyn Wrestling League (Local To National) July 2009 BWL Championship: Freddie Datsun[/B] [I]He's held the belt for over a year, I was going to have him drop it to Art Reed, but he was picked up by SWF. Now, I don't know who to have him drop it to... the belt prestige keeps going up though.[/I] [B]BWL Adrenaline: Vin Tanner[/B] [I]First, Air Attack Weasel held it for a short time and dropped it to Greg Gauge, but Greg was signed by NOTBPW and couldnt defend the belt. Had to give it to Vin for a while.[/I]

Guest jtalley31
Jersey All Pro Wrestling, currently June 2009 JAPW Heavyweight - Low Ki (Heel) Just won the title from AJ Styles. Will most likely hold it until at least the end of the year. JAPW New Jersey - Delirious (Face) Defeated NOSAWA for the title a month ago. Not sure how long I'll keep it on him, as I'm planning on using Delirious mainly as a tag wrestler. JAPW Tag Team - Frankie Kazarian/Kevin Steen (Heels) Beat Human Tornado/Teddy Hart for the titles six months ago. They are going to hold them until I decide to turn Steen for his big main event push. JAPW Womens - Sara Del Ray (Heel) Won the title from Takako Inoue. Will most likely drop it back to her, only to have Inoue transition it to another heel.

In my SOTBPW Game: Campeon de Mundo: Axxis Jr. Campeon de Menor: Chess Maniac Campeon de Parejas: Vincente Romero y Gonzalo Rubio Campeon de Trios: Insane Machine, Snap Dragon, y Tigre Salvaje Jr. In my CGC Game: CGC World: Alex DeColt (recently defeating Dan DaLay) CGC Canadian: Zeus Maxmillion CGC Tag Team: Jacob Jett and Mainstream Hernandez In my APW Game: APW Commonwealth: New Zealand Pit Bull APW Australian: Alyx Macquerie APW Tag Team: Melbourne Blondes And finally, my UEW Game: UEW World: Sergei Kalashnov UEW Nations: Bad News Bruno UEW Tag Team: Michael Moodie and Otto Hammerschmidt

SWF Champs World:Rich Money Intercontinental:Mainstream Hernandez Tag Champs:Team Secondary (Jacob Elite (Jett) & James Alpha (Prudence) North American:Remo TCW Champs World:Tyson Baine All Action:Gino Montero Tag Champz:Robert Oxford & Bryant International:Rocky Golden USPW Champs T.V: Giant Redwood World: Nicky Champion Tag:Force & U.S.A Young Gun:Eric The Bull CZCW World:Donnie J Xtreme:Des Davidz Tag:Primus & Eddie Howard (Meh)

• 3 weeks later...
World Championship Wrestling [b]WCW World Heavyweight Championship:[/b] CM Punk --Just defeated Chris Jericho for the belt that Jericho held for 5 months-- [b]WCW Cruiserweight Championship:[/b] Paul London --Has held the title since the beggining of the game in various feuds with CIMA, Brother YASSHI, Super Crazy, Shannon Moore, & Petey Williams.-- [b]WCW World Tag Team Championships:[/b] CIMA & Brother YASSHI --The tag division didnt have a title, and for the longest time only had two real teams, The Dudleys and a new team of Lance Cade & Ken Dykstra. When WCW finally introduced the tag belts they had a TLC match to crown the first champs, CIMA and YASSHI, baiscally a throw in team at the last minute, one the belts because The Dudleys, Cade and Dykstra couldnt stop fighting each other and they simply climbed the ladders and grabbed the belts in the shortest TLC match of all time.-- [b][color=red]Lib[/color]e[color=blue]rty[/color] Championship:[/b] Mike Liberty (formerly Mike Kruel) --Mike Liberty, and that 'is' his real name, debut claiming he was the most american ever, hell, his last name is Liberty! He won his first two debut matches vs. Chuck Palumbo and Super Crazy respectively (both full time roster wrestlers), and then crowned himself the Liberty Champion. However since then he has begun doing hometown challenges, challengeing someone to attempt and live the American Dream by defeating the American Nightmare (his nickname). The title will eventually be turned into the US title once I build my midcard (which is the reason I decided to do this gimmick instead).--

TPW (My own promo) TPW World - Fumihiro Ota Has held it for about 3 months. Defeated Freddie Datsun after winning a number one contender tournament and having a decent fued. Looking to put him into a new fued, but not sure where to go with him. Any Ideas? TPW International - Lead Belly Had to put the title on him as I promised him a midcard title run. Went over Mainstream Hernandez about 2 months ago. TPW Tag - Kirk Jameson/Trent Shaffer (Young and Bold) Trying to build up my tag division. They recently won the vacant title.

This may be of relevance to this thread. For the first time in any of my games ever all my titles are vacant. it was: MSW (Mexico Supremio wrestling) MSW World Title: Hijo Del Mephisto MSW Supremio Title: El sucio MSW Inca Title: Pyromaniac Because I built them up so well the National SOTBPW stole them. And I forgot to read my email, at my next event half my roster is gone and I've lost all my champions!

Week 2, 2008 USPW Tag Team: Tribal Warriors (just won it after face turns) Television: Alicia Strong (previously vacant due to Stone holding both straps) World: Jeremy Stone (from Bruce the Giant) Got rid of the Womens after integrating (Strong and Fish were making leaps and bounds in popularity, and both fit in well with the technical-based upper and main event roster I've been focusing on).

SWF August 2008: Brand1: SWF World Heavyweight: Remo (Heel) (Will drop the belt to Sean McFly at Welcome to the jungle because he's being a pain in the ass) SWF Intercontinental: (New midcard title I created after the brand spilt): Zimmy Bumfhole. (Newly turned heel) SWF World Tag Team: The McWades (Heels) Brand 2: SWF Heavyweight: (Main Event title I created after the brand spilt) Rich Money (Heel) (Will probably hold the title for a long time, because of the quality of main events he produces with just about everyone.) SWF North American: Champagne Lover (Face). SWF Shooting Star: Whippy The Clown (Face).

These are my current champions in my ROF game that I've played 3 years in-game of :). [B][U]ROF Championship[/U][/B] Rolling Johnny Stones [B][U]ROF Pure Championship[/U][/B] Petey Barnes [B][U]ROF Tag Championship[/U][/B] The Russian Comrades (Igor Ivanoff and Ivan Ivanoff)

[QUOTE=mrallan;518510]In my WWE 2008(Now 2009) Attitude Remastered game WWE Championship-Triple H [COLOR="Teal"]WWE I.C.-Ken Kennedy[/COLOR] WWE World Tag Team-Hardy Boyz WWE Womens-Victoria[/QUOTE] KENNEDY! :D Hellz Yeah, Thats what I'm Talkin' About! anyways, My Champions are SWF Champion is Jack Bruce, I'm having him hold onto it til I pull the trigger on a Bruce/Faith Feud. Shooting Star Champion is Lobster Warrior....I had him win over Marc DuBois :eek:. Tag Champs are Kid Toma and Akima Brave :rolleyes: and thats 'bout it.

World Heavyweight Champion - CM Punk - 11th month of reign WWE Champion - Matt Hardy Intercontinental Champion - Lance Cade United States Champion - Evan Bourne WWE Tag Team Champions - Miz & Morrison World Tag Team Champions - Batista & Rey Mysterio WWE Women's Champion - Mickie James WWE Diva's Champion - Victoria ECW Champion - Rob Van Dam ECW TV Champion - The Brian Kendrick

SWF Champions Million Dollar Champ(New Champion):Rich Money Going to have him lose it to Dan Stone Jr. North American Champ:Marc DuBois but gonna have him drop it as he is now Main Event not ssure who but. Tag Champz:Scott Sinclair (Big Smack Scott) & John McClain (Squeeky Mclean) World Champ:Jack Bruce No. 1 Contenders Million Dollar Sean McFly Dan Stone Jr Christian Faith North American Champ Jack Giedroyc Randy Cruise (Bumfhole) Chris Morrisette (Lobster Warrior) Tag Champs The Stone Brothers High Concept Steve & Alex Decolt World Vengeance Samoan Machine Remo

• 2 weeks later...
TCW, SWF, USPW & RIPW TCW February 2009 World:Scout (H) Defeated Troy Tornado (F) All Action:Edd Stone (H) Defeated Aaron Andrews (F) International:Wolf Hawkins (F) Defeated Scout (H) Tag:The Machines (F) Champs Since Start SWF North American:Squeeky McClean (H) Defeated Randy Bumfhole (F) World:Vengeance (H) Defeated Jack Bruce (F) Tag:The Biggz Boyz (F) Defeated The Bumfholes (F) Shooting Star:James Prudence (F) Defeated Steven Parker (H) USPW Rising Star:Rhino Umaga (F) Defeated Lex Appeal (H) Television:Giant Redwood (H) Defeated Jumbo Jackson (F) Tag:Towers Of Power (H) Defeated Force Of USA (F) World:T-Rex (H) Defeated Peter Valentine (F) RIPW World:Puerto Rican Power (H) Defeated Assassin #2 (F) Tag:The Heartbreakers (H) Defeated Assassin #2 (F) & Lassana Makutsi (F)

• 2 weeks later...
WWE Heavyweight - Triple H (Been in a feud with Big Show, facing Undertaker next PPV, probably retain through DQ. Just to thicken the plot :p) WWE World Heavyweight - Shawn Michaels (Beat CM Punk who will turn and go on a mini spree of domination while HBK is kept busy by Cena next PPV. Bad chemistry for Punk and HBK) US Champ - The Brian Kendrick (Beat Shelton who turned and has gained popularity like mad) IC Champ - Kofi Kingston (Just defeating random people now. Might feed him the undercard on his way to a lot of defences as my ideas for the division have run dry) WWE Tag Team - Hardy Boyz (Need some experience as I intend to rebuild tag division, though Jeff is making it really hard for me to keep pushing them) World Tag Team - Rey and Batista (Leading to a big Batista heel turn, but it's gonna be majorly drawn out. Maybe even over a year plus.)

WWE February 2009 Game (had to start a new game since my other game died) [COLOR="Red"]RAW[/COLOR] WWE World Heavyweight Champion: [B][I]Chris Jericho[/I][/B] (will drop to Randy Orton @ No Way Out 2009) WWE Intercontinental Champion: [B][I]Ted Dibiase Jr.[/I][/B] (planning on keeping it on him until Summerslam) WWE Womens Champion: [B][I]Katie Lea[/I][/B] (will drop it to either Daizee Haze or Cheerleader Melissa at Wrestlemania) WWE World Ta Team Champions: [B][I]Cody Rhodes & Manu[/I][/B] (No Special Plans) [COLOR="Navy"]Smackdown: [/COLOR] WWE Champion: [B][I]Jeff Hardy[/I][/B] (will drop title to Mr. Kennedy @ Judgment Day) WWE United States Champion: [B][I]Bobby Roode[/I][/B] (will drop to Gregory Helms @ Halloween Havoc) WWE Cruiserweight Title: [B][I]Jay Lethal[/I][/B] will drop to Mistico @ Wrestlemania WWE Tag Team Champions: [B][I]Goldust & The Boogeyman[/I][/B] (short term solution because of injury to Primo Colon will drop to the Naturals very soon) [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]EcW[/COLOR] EcW Champion: [B][I]Chris Masters[/I][/B] (Will Drop title to Finlay @ Backlash) EcW Television Champion:[B][I]The Miz[/I][/B] (Will keep title to atleast Unforgiven then drop it to Evan Bourne) Royal Rumble 2009 Winner: [B][I]Edge[/I][/B] King Of The Ring 2009 (Now gets titleshot against Intercontinental or United States Champion) ( In July): [B][I]Gregory Helms[/I][/B] Money In The Bank: [B][I]Shelton Benjamin[/I][/B] (because of injury to MVP i had to alter my plans) A Little Back Info As you see i have dropped the Divas Title and fired all the Diva trash from all brands (Candice,Michelle McCool,Bella Twins,Maria, Layla, Alicia Fox, Tiffany) but sendt Maryse and Kelly Kelly back to FCW. The Legacy is getting a major Push as seen above :p (Ricky Steamboat Jr and Sim Snuka added to stable) Working on building up a major push for Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler in 2010 Batista out until 2010 with a Neck Injury and Triple H out with a Torn Pectoral Muscle until June

WWE game just past the royal Rumble in week 1 of feb 09 WWE Champion - Edge (beat triple H for the title and was then drafted to raw thinking he had escaped a rematch with the game untill HHH was also drafted) - Beat Triple H Batista and Umaga to retain at Royal Rumble. World Heavyweight - CM Punk (during 2008 traded the belt several times with arch nemisis Chris Jericho which included a number of draws and no man bettering the other) At royal rumble defended against Shelton Benjamin in a ladder match. Intercontinental - Christian Cage (not much of a story to this just needed someone to get the title of Kendrick so Kendrick can challenge at Mania) United States - John Morrison (the man is gold he is a god he has made U.S title defences against HBK Triple H, a series of high rated matches with Matt Hardy to name a few. Will some how need to drop the title soon) WWE Tag - Cade and Murdoc (really struggle with this one no real care for it so they will most likely be in a clash with the World Tag champs at mania to crown an undisputed tag champs who visit both brands. World Tag - Team Priceless (currently sitting pretty with a 7 month tag title reign simple cos there is no one better right now or anyone worth putting the tag titles on and belive me these two gentlemen are benefiting from that fact. Royal Rumble Match winner - John Morrison (as a result he will be going to mania and in the main event has elected to challenge CM Punk of smackdown for his World Heavyweight Championship. Money in The Bank - no winner yet but with mania fast approaching you better belive that names that wont be doing much will be involved in it names such as RVD Xpac Helms, haas benjamin etc.

My WWF game, I am in jan 2002. WWF World Heavyweight: Chris Jericho (Won it from Steve Austin at SummerSlam with help from his body guard Brock Lesnar.) Next: The Rock will win it at Backlash in a fatale 4 way. Smackdown World Heavyweight: The Undertaker (Won it at Summerslam after a 32 man turnament, beat Triple H in the finale.) Next: Scott Hall will win it at Backlash, but will lose it back to The Undertaker at Judgment Day. WWF Intercontinental: Big Show (Won it from Triple H at Fully Loaded.) Next: Jeff Hardy Will win it at wrestlemania. WWF United States: Christian (Won it from Eddie Guerrero at No Mercy.) Next: Either K-Kwik or Scotty 2 Hotty will win it at No Way Out. WWF European: Rhyno ( Won it from Matt Hardy at King of the Ring in a Hardcore & European unification match.) Next: No plans for him to lose it, until he becomes Smackdown World Heavyweight champ. Will win MITB at Wrestlemania.) WWF World Cruiserweight: Jamie Noble (Won it from Shane Helms in a smackdown episode in desember.) Next: No plans yet, will hold it for some time. World Tag Team: Hardy Boys (Won it from Thriple H & Steve Austin at a raw in mid june.) Next: The Dudleys or Thrillseekers (RVD & Rey Mysterio) will win it before Jeff wins the Intercontinental title at Wrestlemania.) Royal Rumble Match 2002: The Rock (will face Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania but Brock Lesnar will help Jericho.) MITB 2002: Rhyno (Will win it at wrestlemania to go on to become Smackdown World Heavyweight some time in 2002.) King of the Ring 2002: Kurt Angle (The winner gets a title match at SummerSlam.)

Archived