!~*Offical Your Current Champs*~!

Raw WWE Champion: Randy Orton (Heel) WWE Intercontinental Champion: Santino Marello (Heel) WWE Womens: Jillian Hall (Face) WWE World Tag Team: Santino Marello and Beth Pheonix (Heel) Smackdown: WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Kane (Heel) WWE United States Champion: Rey Mysterio WWE Tag Team Champions: Carlito and Primo Colin (Heel) WWE Divas Champion: Bri Bella (Face) EcW: EcW World Heavyweight: Matt Hardy EcW Vixxxen: Dawn Marie

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Using As The Title Turns Mod I Am using Ring Of Honor in June 2009 My Current Champs are: [B] ROH Pure : Paul London - Defences 2 [/B] Last Champions - Jay Briscoe - Defences 1 Christopher Daniels - Defences 5 [B]ROH World Tag Team : Austin Aries and Roderick Strong - Defences 4 [/B] Last Champions - Davey Richards and Rocky Romero - Defences 0 [B]ROH World - Bryan Danielson - Defences 3 [/B] Last Champions - Samoa Joe - Defences 8 Nigel Mcguinness - Defences 0

Using the 1989 mod, I'm in february 1990 with 2 TV Shows a week and a monthly PPV. WWF Champion: Macho Man, defeated Hulk Hogan at the very first WWF Unforgiven in an A-Match. WWF Intercontinental: The Undertaker, defeated The Ultimate Warrior in his first match in a B-match. WWF Tag Team: Rudely Perfect (Rick Rude and Mr. Perfect), def. The Brainbusters at Survivor Series in a B+-Match. Royal Rumble: Roddy Piper won the Rumble and will likely take the championship at Wrestlemania. I also have the AWA World Title, after I bought out the AWA, I haven't decided what to do with it yet but I'm thinking of giving it Sgt. Slaughter (who I stole from AWA) and having Hogan challenge him for it at Wrestlemania.

USPW World - Alicia Strong (3) A* won from Jack Griffith USPW National - Freddie Datsun C+ won from Dean McWade USPW Television - Jungle Jack D won from Trent Shaffer USPW World Tag - Steve Gumble / Frankie Perez (2) D- won from Dirty White Boyz USPW Cruiserweight - Mario Heroic C- won fourway

In my created federation - Wrestling SuperStars Federation [WSSF] WSSF Chicks - Trish Stratus WSSF High Fly - AJ Styles WSSF Hardcore - Raven WSSF Developmental - Monty Brown WSSF High Impact - Umaga WSSF Impact Tag Team - Dudley Boyz WSSF Impact - Stone Cold Steve Austin WSSF It's Showtime - Jeff Hardy WSSF Showtime Tag Team - Edge & Christian WSSF Showtime - The Rock WSSF Young Guns Tag Team - Latin American eXchange WSSF Young Guns - Vacant [first held by Raven, then Samoa Joe, but they got over so I took them to my main brands] I use all 3 brands - Impact and Showtime brands are main brands, Young Guns is a developmental brand. I have 2 A shows and 1 B show - Young Guns being the B show. I book 3 2 hour shows every week which is a huge amount - luckily, I'm not getting bored with the game, just had my first PPV - WSSF Day Of Reckoning, which got an A rating... and could be even A* if my opening match wasn't a huge disappointment [in my mind it should get an A rating, in reality it got a B-...] Oh, and I'm using a very special mod - it's War Of The Immortals connected with default Cornellverse - it works perfectly for me.

Guest jtalley31
TNA World Heavyweight: Kurt Angle. Feuding with AJ Styles, whom he beat for the belt. TNA National (formerly the Legends title): Christopher Daniels. Beat Booker for the title and renamed it. Will most likely drop it back to Booker or an up and coming Petey Williams. TNA World Tag Team: LAX. Defeated Beer Money, involved in a four team feud including Team 3D and Rock and Rave TNA Knockouts: Awesome Kong. Will be dropping the belt to Taylor Wilde since Dixie won't let me resign Kong. TNA X Division: Chris Sabin. Will probably drop it to Sonjay so i can begin pushing MCMG in the tag division.

• 4 weeks later...
my first Cornellverse game.... Playing as the made up promotion [b]All World Wrestling[/b] Edit: Played a couple games for a couple months to get the feel of the cornellverse, now I'm in a game I think I can keep going after understanding more of whos-who. [b]All World Heavyweight Champion:[/b] Rich Money --First champion, feuding with Troy Tornado. Money managed to break up The New Jersey Devils by buying Alex Braun basically, promising him with one last chance. Tornado alligend with Otis (Art) Reed to take on "Money and Power". The looming debut of Gargantuan might spell a short end to anyone's title run. [b]All World Super-X Champion:[/b] Edd Stone --First champion. Playing the exciting face high flyer, Stone has been in revolving matches with Kole Hayter (Erik Strong), Donnie Jay, Stevie Grayson, & Rod Remus. Jacob Jett is set to come on board playing an arrogant jerk to finally give Stone a run for his money. [b]All World Tag Team Champions:[/b] The Rekking Crewe of Doug Rekk (Doug Peak) and Rex Crewe (T-Rex) - First champions, squashing jobbers basically while having to deal with First Class White Trash: Greese Hog & Lead Belly (a face fun-loving trailer trash gimmick) who keep pissing them off without ever really wrestling. Basically buying time until Samoan Demolition debuts.

Elite Professional Wrestling (Created Fed in the Southwest, just hit small) EPW Heavyweight Champion- Jim Force: Jim is the second champion. He defeated the first champion Captain USA at the appropriately named PPV Force Unleashed. Jim Force has been rumored to be loyal to the Owner and Booker of EPW, Todd Holland. EPW Tag Titles- Vacant: Just created as the tag scene is slowly coming together.

TCW (alternative, more modern product) in '97 c-Verse mod. Anno 2004. World champion: Brent Hill (after Nemesis's long reign of terror) Tag Team Champions: American Elemental & Flare (took 'em from Owen Love & Westybrook) All Action champion: I forgot :rolleyes:: El Bandito had it recently Women's champion: Principessa (got it from Farrah Hesketh)

FREEDOM November 2013 Puerto Rican Champion - Aaron Andrews (no idea who is next, Akima Brave left me for TCW) People's Champion - Ultimate Phoenix (soon to put over Ernest Youngman) Tag Team Champions - Natural Storm (their fourth reign, will soon drop to Charlie Thatcher and Oliver Ocean (Quentin Queen)). Ocean was teamed up with Raphael as the heel team "Excess" and earned a title shot then Raphael got injured at a NOTBPW show and is out for a year. Ocean hired Thatcher as his new partner/bodyguard. Independence Cup defending champ - Aaron Andrews

WWE CHAMPION : Undertaker (defeated Edge at Royal Rumble, possibillity of him losing at mania 2 dibiase jr. who is recieving a monster push) World Champion : Batista (defeated Randy Orton at Royal Rumble, will face cena and orton at mania possibly add jericho to make a 4 way) ECW World: MVP(Defeated Matt Hardy at No Mercy, feuding with the returning RVD) Intercontinental : CM Punk (Defeated Dibiase jr. at raw no plans 4 punk at the min prob money in the bank match at mania) United States : Christian (returned and defeated mr kennedy for the U.S title fueding with shelton) WWE Womens: Mickie James (beat kelly kelly gonna give victoria another run with the belt) WWE Divas ( Maryse defeated Melina currently trading the title between the 2) WWE World Tag: Cody Rhodes And Gavin Spears (Have cody maybe break away from Gavin and have a short feud then maybe another run with the ic title) WWE Tag: Ted Dibiase and Mike Dibiase (Defeated Dudley Boys when Bubba got suspended for attitude problems no current plan for these 2)

WCW 1998 in July WCW World Champion : Owen Hart defeated Bret Hart for it in the triple threat match that also invloved Davey Boy Smith WCW US Champion: Booker T who defeated Goldberg by pinning Curt Hennig WCW TV Champion: Chris Jericho who defeated Brian Pillman WCW Tag Team Champion : Benoit and Dean defeated outsiders WCW Rookies Championship: Paul Leveseque (Triple H) defeated Adam Copeland

WWF 1991 mod Date: week 3 February 1992 WWF Champion: Ted DiBiase beat Macho Man @ Survivor Series 1991 Intercontinental Champion: Bret Hart beat Mr Perfect @ a special live event held in Canada February 1992 Tag team Champions: The Nasty Boyz beat The Natural Disasters on Prime Time Wrestling in December 1991

Using a 1992 Mod and currently in the final week of April '92. WWF World Heavyweight: Ric Flair - won the vacant Title by winning the Royal Rumble and has retained the Title against Hogan, Warrior and Bret so far. Will eventually drop the title to either Savage or Sid, who is riding a huge wave of momentum after his feud with The Undertaker. WWF Intercontinental Champion: Shawn Michaels - On his second reign as champion, initially took the Title off Bret so i could move the Hitman into the World Title Scene, during the European Tour he dropped the belt to Davey Boy Smith only to win it back a week later. Due for a long reign as there isn't anyone i fell is up to taking the Title from him any time soon. WWF World Tag Team Champions: The Islanders (Haku and Sionne) - Haku and the former Barbarian won the Titles from Hawk and Animal at Wrestlemania, so far they are a solid team but will drop the belts to The New Foundation Owen Hart and Jim Neidhardt.

TSP (Tri State Pure Wrestling) '07 Game In June 2009 Nation-Wide Title: Homicide (Has held this belt since April 2008 and is the first and only champion. Has defended the belt 26 times in several classics, an A* match involving Jeff Hardy, and several A matches with the likes of Chris Jericho (talent traded with a now global TNA), Charlie Haas and Jimmy Yang. His next match will be a rematch with Jeff Hardy who he will defeat to most likely move onto Davey Richards) Tri State Title: Kevin Steen (A secondary belt but a very prestigious one in it's own right, was first held by Jimmy Yang who defended 14 times over an 8 month period to lose to an in form Masato Tanaka. Tanaka's almost 2 month reign saw him defend the belt just twice to lose it to Christopher Daniels (talent trade from TNA), which effectively vacated the title belt. After a month without a champion Kevin Steen was crowned and has defended 4 times in a 3 month reign.) I am really enjoying this game and it has a very diverse roster of indy darlings and WWE "rejects". I'm hoping to soon expand into a tag division too but right now I'm not sure my roster has the depth. I normally get sick of dominating champions but with the product of my promotion any challenger with decent skills can regain popularity to become a legitimate threat, even if they've been beaten by Homicide several times. He really is dominant, I've not had him lose since the promotions birth, just one draw. I'm searching for the perfect next champion as Homicide is very reliable when it comes to having great matches. I'm currently grooming Doug Williams for the role but he won't be ready until at least 2010, he has the skills but this is going to be a slow build I reckon, shatter some PPV buy rates and such. With our new PPV deal we're hot on the heels of a cult WWE, even getting more buyrates then TNA sometimes, but not CMLL, they're a powerhouse. Alot of good promotion pacts have kept me in this game as TNA could snatch up my talent so easily but obviously can't due to the pact.

TNA World Heavyweight Champion - The Rock (Returned to the business and defeated Ric Flair who had won it from AJ. Been a huge year for my company) TNA United Nations Champion - AJ Styles (defeated Sting his his retirement match for the championship. Harry Smith is my longest reigning UN Champ) TNA Tag Team Champions - Ric Flair & Reid Flair (Defeated Johnny the Bull and Paul Burchill for the titles) TNA X-Division Champion - Jay Lethal (Won the title in a 6 man ultimate x match) TNA Hardcore Champion - Rhino (defeated Kaine & Johnny the Bull) TNA Superstar of The Year - The Rock (basically a king of the ring tournament, the winner is whoever the computer decides)

WWE RAW World Champion : Edge - (from Batista) WWE SMACKDOWN Heavyweight Champion: Chris Jericho - (from Undertaker) WWECW Champion: John Morrison - has been for 11 months (from Kane) WWE US Champion: RVD - (from Andrew "Test" Martin ) WWE IC Champion: Nigel McGuinness - (from Matt Hardy) WWECW TV Champion: Doug Williams - (from Rey Mysterio) WWE World Tag Champions: Cody Rhodes + Mike Dibiase - (from Evan Bourne + Davey Richards) WWE Tag Team Champions: Nigel McGuinness + Doug Williams - (from Chavo + Mark Henry) WWECW Tag Champions: Evan Bourne + Davey Richards - (newly created title) WWE Cruiserweight Champion: The Brian Kendrick - (from Kofi Kingston) Last Royal Rumble Winner: Shawn Michaels Last Money In The Bank Winner: MVP Last King Of The Ring Winner: Sean O'Haire (I re-made Sean O'Haire, in the idea that he never quit wrestling to get his ass beat by the likes of Butterbean) I did away with the Womens title, and all of the Divas except a few valets.

TNA, WWE & BWC 2010 TNA Champs 2 Brands Impact World:Robert Roode X Division:AJ Styles Tag Team:The Briscoe Brothers Generations:Samoa Joe Strike Legends:Rob Van Dam Tag Team:Second City Saints Hardcore:Hotstuff Hernandez WWE Champs 3 Brands Raw World Heavyweight:Chris Jericho Intercontinental:CM Punk World Tag:Christopher Daniels & D-Lo Brown (Angels Of The Hood) Womens:Cheerleader Melissa Force National:Lance Cade Tag Team:Primo & Blaze Colon Television:Solo Snuka Smackdown WWE Champ:R-Truth US:Ted DiBiase Jr. Tag Team:Burke & Benjamin (Black Attack) Divas:Mickie James BWC (Bloody Wrestling Champions) World Champ:Dougie Shane (Doug Basham) Tag Team:Paul London & Super Crazy (Dynamite Duo) Brutal:The Damaja (Danny Hollie) Triple Trouble:The Dudley Boyz (Bubba, Devon & Hyson)

WLW- TEW fed that I created in a real world data. Bought out WWE and pillaged their titles and some PPV names. WLW World Heavyweight (Main Event,Singles Title, Fury Brand)- Samoa Joe WLW Television(Mid-Card, Singles Title, Fury Brand)- Austin Von Erich WLW World Tag Team(Main Event, Tag Title, Fury Brand)- Paul Wight and Reid Flair WWE Heavyweight- (Main Event, Singles Title, Pro Wrestling Brand)- CM Punk WLW Intercontinental- (Mid Card, Singles Title, Pro Wrestling Brand)- Vacant WWE World Tag Team- (Mid Card, Tag Title, Pro Wrestling Brand)- Dudley Boys WWE World Heavyweight- (Main Event, Singles Title, Fever Brand)- Jeff Hardy

In my CZW Promotion: CZW World Heavyweight Champion: [B]Ruckus[/B] - Title Reign at 11 Months CZW Tag Team Champions: [B]The Briscoe Brothers[/B] - Title Reign at 19 Months CZW Junior Heavyweight Champion: [B]Jason Cross (x2)[/B] - Title Reign at 9 Months CZW Iron-Man Champion: [B]B-Boy (x2)[/B] - Title Reign at 2 Months CZW Deathmatch Champion: [B]Necro Butcher (x3)[/B] - Title Reign at 3 Months --- After looking at that I notice I give my champions long title reigns, especially the World Champion. Since I started the game I have only had 3 champions and am over 3 years now...... Zandig and Messiah both held the title over a year and Ruckus is approaching that now lol.

Archived