!~*Offical Your Current Champs*~!

SWF Brand SWF World Heavyweight - Christian Faith SWF World Tag Team - Enforcer Roberts and Enygma SWF Starlet Division - Danni Nevada (Dharma Gregg) SWF North American - Valiant DaVE Brand DaVE Unified - Brandon James DaVE Television - Eric Eisen DaVE Tag Team - The McWade Brothers ------------------- And in my long running NOTBPW game.. NOTBPW World Heavyweight - Sean McFly NOTBPW Canadian - Jeremy Stone NOTBPW World Tag Team - The Congregation (Dark Angel and Bloodshed) NOTBPW North American - Eddie Peak NOTBPW Unlimited Action - John Pathlow (Hell Monkey)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Current WWE Mod As of Febuary 2009 Smackdown WWE Champion: Triple H ([I]Champ since the start, soon will be losing to Brock Lesnar[/I]) WWE United States Champion: R-Truth ([I]won it from Shelton Benjamin at Armageddon[/I]) WWE Tag Team Champions: The Edgeheads ([I]won it from The Colons[/I]) WWE Diva's Champion: Sara Castagnoli aka Sara Del Ray ([I]Won from Michelle McCool[/I]) ECW Champion: Matt Hardy ([I]Been champ since the beginning, but will soon lose it to Claudio Castagnoli at Wrestlemania[/I]) RAW: World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton ([I]Beat Shaw Michaels at the Royal Rumble[/I]) WWE Intercontinental Champion: CM Punk ([I]Beat Santino Marella at Cyber Sunday[/I]) WWE Tag Team Champions: Priceless ([I]Champs since the beginning[/I]) WWE Women's Champion: Cheerleader Melissa ([I]Beat Beth Phoniex at The Royal Rumble[/I])

WWE May 2009 Smackdown WWE Champion: Edge (Champ When i Started) WWE United States Champion: Shelton Benjamin (Champ when i start will be losing to Kennedy Soon) WWE Tag Team Champions: Austin Aries & Roderick Strong (won it from The Colons) WWE Diva's Champion: Maryse (Champ when started) ECW Champion: Hurricane Helms (Beat Jack Swagger) RAW: World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton (Beat John Cena at the Wrestlemania) WWE Intercontinental Champion: CM Punk (Champ Since Started will lose to Bryan Danielson Soon) WWE Tag Team Champions: Alex Shelley & Kofi Kingston (Beat Morrison & Miz at Wrestlemania) WWE Women's Champion: Melina (Champ Since Started)

Using the No Hold Barred (1989) data. Currently playing as the WWF, on the day of the October '89 SNME. (I haven't gotten very far, as you can tell.) WWF World Champion: Macho Man Randy Savage (won from Hogan on the first day) WWF Intercontinental Champion: Mr. Perfect (originally held by Warrior, was vacated shortly before I fired Warrior for steroids, Mr. Perfect won the vacant belt at the September '89 SNME) WWF Tag Team Champions: The Rougeau Brothers (originally held by The Brainbusters; was won by The Rockers; after Marty was suspended for his hard drug use, Shawn teamed with Jim Neidhart (because I've been pushing Bret Hart as a singles main eventer) and lost the belts to the Rougeaus).

Lets have a go. Using bobinc's as the titles turn Data Current Date - Week 1 Feb, just past the Rumble got rid of the brand split and unified the world titles, the tag team and womens champions. Here goes. WWE Champion - Chris Jericho - Beat Orton (WWE Champion) and Matt Hardy (ECW Champion) at the Rumble, scheduled to face The Rock at WM. Intercontinental Champion - Chris Hero - Beat Santino (c) and CM Punk on a raw, will most likely have him hold the belt till he is ready for a break into the Main Event. U.S Champion - Evan Bourne - beat Shelton for the belt and has held onto it in several epic battles involving former champ Benjamin, Samoa Joe and AJ Styles. Next title defence is at No Way Out against William Regal. Tag Champs - The Miz and Morrison - won the title unifacation match against the Machine Guns, since then have had several battles against eachother. Woman's Champion - Victoria - one a battle royal to become champion and Beth snapped attacking Victoria and in the process Vicky turned face. Posibly a controvertial one here Cruiserweight Champion - Colin Delaney - was brought back to the company as part of my love for Chikara pro and has been on a nice winning streak he beat Chavo Guerrero for the title and since then has been unchallenged.

ECW 2010: ECW World Heavyweight Champions: CM Punk --Beat Tommy Dreamer who beat Jack Swagger for the belt and launched ECW as its own promotion. ECW World Tag Team Champions: Paul Burchill & Jack Gabriel -- DJ Gabriel turned heel on Alicia Fox joining up with the Burchills. They won the titles and have been dominating a make-shift tag team division. Set to go into a feud with the Dudley Boys. ECW World Television Champion: Matt Striker -- Striker left the broadcast boost and declared himself ECW's greatest TV personallity, deeming himself the Television champion. Since then Striker has traded the belt with Gavin Spears (Shawn Spears) & Kawal (Low-Ki).

Update on n my created federation - Wrestling SuperStars Federation [WSSF] WSSF Chicks - Trish Stratus WSSF High Fly - AJ Styles WSSF Hardcore - Remo WSSF Developmental - Abyss WSSF High Impact - Umaga WSSF Impact Tag Team - Dudley Boyz WSSF Impact - Sean McFly WSSF It's Showtime - Chris Jericho WSSF Showtime Tag Team - Edge & Christian WSSF Showtime - The Rock WSSF Young Guns Tag Team - Latin American eXchange WSSF Young Guns - Big Daddy V I use all 3 brands - Impact and Showtime brands are main brands, Young Guns is a developmental brand. I have 2 A shows and 1 B show - Young Guns being the B show. I book 3 shows every week [Showtime and Impact are 2 hours 30 min and Young Guns are 3 hours] which is a huge amount - luckily, I'm not getting bored with the game, it's awesome and I want to play it all the time. I'm approaching my second PPV - WSSF Annihilation, and my hopes are that I can break the magical A* grade for a show, or a match - had A shows and A matches, but never A* :( Now's the time, dammit! :D Oh, and I'm using a very special mod - it's War Of The Immortals mixed with default Cornellverse and KombatVerse - it works perfectly for me, I'm having so much fun...

My new game playing as WWF in Carlito's 2002 Data Ditched the entire brand idea and keeping the company as one roster currently approaching Backlash. WWF Heavyweight Championship - Triple H (started as Champ) at backlash will defend against Chris Jericho in a Wrestlemania Rematch not sure who will win yet but regardless the winner and the looser will be taking part in either an Elimination chamber or a 6 Man Hell in the Cell at Judgement Day with Taker, Angle, Austin and The Rock. WWF Intercontinental Championship - RVD (started as Champ) Will defend against Eddie at Backlash. WWF Tag Team - Billy and Chuck (started as champs) will be defending against the dudleys and apa at backlash and will most likely retain so the dudleys can turn face and take the belts from them. WWF Womans - Jazz (started with belt) at current no real plans for this WWF European - Kane (Beat regal) at current just really going to have him dominate any challengers till i am ready to move him on to something else. WWF Hardcore - Raven (started with title) just gonna bum around the hardcore division, im a huge raven mark so i dont see him dropping the belt any time soon but plans could change. WWF Cruiserweight - The Hurricane (beat Tajiri) is going to lead my new cruiserweight era and with many free agents on their way it should be interesting to watch. The Scott Hall Contractual Fulfilment Champion - Vacant - at the moment this title is vacant but as the name suggests it will shortly be won by scott hall and then retired only really activated when i need to fulfil a contract requirment

Current Champions as of July 2009 in Real World Mod WWE Raw WWE Champion: John Cena ([I]He beat Orton at Wrestlemania, but he will lose the belt at Summer Slam to CM Punk in a 3 way Dance Main Event[/I]) WWE Intercontinental Champion: Chris Jericho (He beat Punk at Night of Champions. He will also lose the belt at Summer Slam, to Rey Mysterio) WWE Tag Team Champions: Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase aka Priceless ( They have been the champs since the beginning. They have little credible teams to actually feud with. So I have been reduced to putting a lot of my mid to Upper mid card guys for them to feud with. Though i am starting to rebuild the tag division on Raw and so far with new teams like Team Extreme (Matt Hardy and RVD, The New Blue Bloods (Regal and call up Drew Mcyntire. And the odd pair up of Chuck Palumbo and Deuce, known as The C.D Badasses. or The Seedy Badasses.) WWE Woman's Champion: Cheerleader Melissa (She beat Beth at the Royal Rumble) ECW Champion: Claudio Castagnoli (beat Matt Hardy at Wrestlemania. He is the new face and top star of ECW. Ever since I got him in late November, he done nothing rise to the top) WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Brock Lesnar (Since I couldn't get Triple H to job the belt to Brock at Maina. I had a storyline, where Brock hurt him so bad that he had to vacate the title and there was a 16 man tournament held during the weeks on Smackdown. Brock beat Undertaker in the finals at Night of Champions and he not likely to lose it anytime soon.) WWE United States Champion: Elijah Burke (He beat R-Truth for the belt, again at Night of Champions. I'm not sure how long he will hold it. His feud with R-Truth is coming to an end and I'm thinking that he will feud with either Christian or Kennedy) WWE World Tag Team Champions: Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero ( The Kings of Wrestling rule ECW and are a force on Smackdown. However, much like what Priceless is going through, they don't have a lot of good teams to feud with. Sure there is Jesse and Festus, but they have turned into a jobber comedy team, much like Cryme Time on Raw. They are feuding with The Colons, which is a double feud, since Carlito and Claudio are feuding over the ECW Title. But help is coming in the form of The Stampede Bulldogs) WWE Divas Champion: Sara Castanoli ( the former Sara Del Ray is also the valet of Claudio and Chris, making the Kings of Wrestling stable/team a true power stable with more than half the belts of Smackdown/ECW)

• 2 weeks later...
My WWE Game; Divas Tag Team: Mickie James & Beth Phoenix ECW Heavyweigh: Jack Swagger ECW TV: Paul Burchill Intercontinental: Cody Rhodes United States: Shelton Benjamin Undisputed Womens: Melina World Tag Team: Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase WWE Heavyweight: HHH World Heavyweight: Jack Swagger HHH v Swagger for the Undisputed championship at mania :D

My promotion is called World Championship Wrestling XTREME (wCwXTREME) and is based out of Hawaii (I don't live there and I still don't know why I based it out of there, lol). So...here are my champions. wCw World Heavyweight Championship: Fushiro Ota wCw United States Championship: Lead Belly wCw World Dazzle-weight Championship: Wanda Fish wCw Dazzle Fighter Championship: Tamera McFly wCw World Tag Team Championship: Night Fighterz (Raven Nightfall and J-Ro) Currently being push: CM Punk (Jack Avatar) for World Air Attack Weasel for US Grease Hogg for US Golden Grunge (Golden Delicious and Eve Grunge) for Tag Nadia Frost for Dazzle Fighter Nina the Psycho Ballerina for Dazzle Fighter April Appleseed for World Dazzle (I puled a Vince McMahon and TNA and started calling my women Dazzler's)

I'm doing a WcW "Montreal" game, and I'm in October 1998 heading into Halloween Havok. They are as follows. WcW HeavyWeight Champ: [I]Bret "The Hitman" Hart [/I](He is a face and has been the whole time) WcW US Champ: [I]Bill Goldberg [/I](He's getting there) WcW TV Champ: [I]Chris Jericho [/I](Yes indeed) WcW CruiserWeight Champ: [I]La Parka[/I] (The Skeleton Of Death is nWo 4 Life baby hahaha) WcW Tag Team Champions: [I]Sting & DDP [/I](They pulled the Ol' TV Surprise and captured the titles from The Outsiders on Nitro, without even being in a major feud or anything with them)

I need to update my information. I started a new game (with a created fed) so now I have new champions. My promotion is named World Championship Wrestling XTREME (just like my last post on this thread). WCW World Heavyweight Champion (B+): Fumihiro Ota CM Punk (3 defenses) WCW Dazzle (B): Wanda Fish (3 defenses) WCW XTREME (C-): Jim Force Burning EXILE (1 defense) WCW Tag Team (C): J-Night (J-Ro and Raven Nightfall) Golden Grunge (Eve Grunge and Golden Delicious)

Now in August week 1 of my ECW game, started it in March. ECW Heavyweight Champion: Sean Morley (Held from February PPV) ECWTelevision Champion: Marco Petrucci (Beat Kofi Kingston at June's One Night Stand) ECW European Champion: Santino Marella (Beat Colt Cabana at July's WrestlePalooza) ECW Vixen's Champion: Amie Gooding (Beat Jillian Hall at March's Day of Reckoning) ECW Tag Champs: Daniel Ashcroft and Wesley Jacobs (Beat Tag Twins, FBI and JWC at July's WrestlePalooza)

UNITED WRESTLING REVOLUTION: UNIVERSE CHAMP(as of May 1st 2009, just had a pay per view): Chris Jericho INTERNATIONAL CHAMP: Vladimer Koslov(spelled his name wrong I know) TAG TEAM CHAMPS: R-Truth and Val Venis(they won it off Rhodes and DiBiase, after Cryme Tyme got involved since those teams were feuding) QUEEN OF THE RING(a women's title): LuFisto JUNIORWEIGHT: The Brian Kendrick

April 2010 WWE Game Raw: [B][I]WWE Champion[/I][/B]:Christian (2) (Held since Wrestlemania 26) [B][I]WWE Intercontinental[/I][/B] Champion: The Miz (3) (Held since Summerslam 2009) [B][I]WWE World Tag Team[/I][/B] Champions: Evan Bourne & Rey Mysterio (Held since Wrestlemania 26) [B][I]WWE Womens Champion[/I][/B]:Cheerleader Melissa (3) (Held since No Mercy 2009) [B][I]Royal Rumble 2010[/I][/B]:Montel Vontavious Porter [B][I]Money In The Bank[/I][/B]: John Morrison [B][I]King Of The Ring 2009[/I][/B]: Chris Jericho Smackdown: [B][I]WWE World Heavyweight Champion[/I][/B]: Mr. Kennedy (3) (Held since Royal Rumble 2010) [B][I]WWE United States Championship[/I][/B]: Chris Masters (Held since No Way Out) [B][I]WWE Tag Team Champions[/I][/B]: The Naturals (Held since Wrestlemania 26) [B][I]WWE Divas Championship[/I][/B]: Bonnie "Rain" Maxon (2) (held since Royal Rumble 2010) EcW [B][I]EcW Heavyweight Champion:[/I][/B] Bobby Roode (3) (Held since Night Of Champions 2009)

WWE - April 2009 RAW; WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton (2) WWE Intercontinental Champion: CM Punk WWE World Tag Team Champion: The Miz and John Morrision (2) WWE Womens Champion: Lita (5) Smackdown; WWE Champion: Christian WWE United States Champion: Jack Swagger WWE Tag Team Champion: The Miz and John Morrision (2) WWE Divas Championship: Traci Brooks

TNA March 09 approaching Destination X TNA Knockout Champion - Christy Hemme (h) next defence vs Trish Stratus at Destination X TNA X Division Champion - The Fallen Angel Christoper Daniels (f) Next Defense vs Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley and Nova at Destination X TNA World Tag Team Champions - Beer Money Inc. (h) Next defence most likely Team 3D at Destination X TNA World Heavyweight Champion - Christian Cage (h) Next Defence vs Sting on Impact (he will retain) then on to face AJ Styles at Destination X

I decided to open my own promotion and I'm currently in 2011 Pro Wrestling Reborn PWR Heavyweight Black Spider (defeated Shane Hagadorn) This is my user characters 2nd (and likely last) title reign. PWR Intercontinental Mark Jindrak (defeated Black Spider) Jindrak is currently on his 2nd reign as Intercontinental champion and has just won the Battle Brawl to become number 1 contender for the Heavyweight title. PWR X Division Ricky Riccardo (defeated Jinsei Shinzaki) Having won the tag titles 5 times (4 with TJ Mack and once with Enrique Cruzz) I decided to put Riccardo on a singles run whilst Cruzz is injured. I may re-form the team when he's back as they were a great team until Cruzz's injury. PWR Tag Team AKIRA and Hade Vansen (defeated Ted Hart and Trent Acid) This is AKIRA and Vansens 4th reign with the belts.

WWE in the Death of WWE mod... RAW World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton (just beat Jeff Hardy) Intercontinental Champion: Christian World Women's Champion: Gail Kim World Tag Team Champions: Wild Samoans (Umaga & Manu) SmackDown WWE Champion: Matt Hardy United States Champion: Shelton Benjamin WWE Divas Champion: Lita WWE Tag Team Champions: Edge & John Morrison

HWA (Hogan Wrestling Association) 2 Brands Legends Legends World Champion:Hulk Hogan (2) (Defeated Ric Flair) Legends World Tag Team Champions:The Dudley Boyz (3) (Defeated N.W.O) Legends Hardcore Champion:Sabu (Defeated Raven) Legends North American Champion:DDP (2) (Defeated Jerry Lynn & Bret Hart) Generations Generations World Champion:Chavo Guerrero (Defeated Randy Orton & Jeff Jarett) Generations World Tag Team Champions:Kafu & Manu (Defeated TJ Wilson & Teddy Hart) Generations Intercontinental Champion:Harry Smith (Defeated Cody Rhodes) Start Game Roster Randy Orton Jeff Jarett Bret Hart Cody Rhodes Harry Smtih Kafu Manu TJ Wilson Chavo

Archived