!~*Offical Your Current Champs*~!

[QUOTE=Astyn;593652]HWA (Hogan Wrestling Association) 2 Brands Legends Legends World Champion:Hulk Hogan (2) (Defeated Ric Flair) Legends World Tag Team Champions:The Dudley Boyz (3) (Defeated N.W.O) Legends Hardcore Champion:Sabu (Defeated Raven) Legends North American Champion:DDP (2) (Defeated Jerry Lynn & Bret Hart) Generations Generations World Champion:Chavo Guerrero (Defeated Randy Orton & Jeff Jarett) Generations World Tag Team Champions:Kafu & Manu (Defeated TJ Wilson & Teddy Hart) Generations Intercontinental Champion:Harry Smith (Defeated Cody Rhodes) Start Game Roster Randy Orton Jeff Jarett Bret Hart Cody Rhodes Harry Smtih Kafu Manu TJ Wilson Chavo[/QUOTE] The HWA sounds like an interesting place. Plus it seems like a fresh idea as well. Anyways, here are my revised wCwXTREME Champions: World Heavyweight Champion: CM Punk Dazzle Champion: Wanda Fish Tag Team: Retired XTREME: Retired 6 Person: Retired I went back to basics with my promotion (with some great help :) ) and since I wasn't using those championships, I decided to retire them (even though the 6 person championship was just an experiment, lol).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Playing the NHB 1989 mod as the WWF, currently in May 1990. WWF World Heavyweight: Mr. Perfect (Won the 1990 Royal Rumble, lost to Hogan at Wrestlemania, who had held the belt since the start, and then beat Hogan at my April PPV. Not sure how long he'll have the belt.) WWF Intercontinental: Dusty Rhodes (Stripped The Ultimate Warrior of the belt after suspending him for steroids. Rhodes won a tournament for the belt in October 1989 and has held the belt since then, making 15 defences so far.) WWF Tag Team: The Hart Foundation (Beat The Rockers at my April PPV, who beat the Brainbusters for the belts.)

I am currently playing the KYR mod with the March 2009 release. Here are my champions, storylines, and random nonsense. WCW World Champion: Sting (Defeated Randy Orton and Chris Masters) WCW United States Champion: Christian (Defeated CM Punk) WCW Dazzle Champion: Amazing Kong (She never appeared on TV to defended it due to TNA tapings) WCW HARDCORE! Champion*: Rob Van Dam (Defeated Sabu and Raven) *Most likely going to retire the title Storylines: I'm running one at the moment called "The Return of the 4 Horsemen" which is headed up by retired Ric Flair. So far (not counting Flair) there are only three members in the group and still looking for a forth. The members are Randy Orton, Christian, and Chris Masters. Whenever I find a fourth I'm going to have all four of them turn on Flair and kick him out declaring themselves as the New Generation Horsemen (give the horsemen an update with new generation stars instead of mixing in the old). I may keep them the Four Horsemen or change the name to something else. My top stars are Randy Orton, Christian, Chris Masters, CM Punk, Rob Van Dam, Sting, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, and Randy "The Ram" Robinson (on screen owner/booker and actual owner/booker)

interesting Terminator HWA 2 Brands October 2010 Generation & Legend were both dropped after a Draft new rosters Speed Main Story Line:The Main Story line is that Aj Styles had just won the Chamo from Davey Richards won half of former tag champs Money Incorporated with Cody Rhodes, Aj Styles starts up The Elite with Cody Rhodes, Don Paysan, Gregory Helms & Matt Bentley, who have attacked Rob Conway, Rene Dupree, RVD & Bryan Danielson before there matches, so he gets stripped. HWA World Champion:Vacant (Hulk Hogan stripped AJ Styles of the champ after him and the rest of The Elite kept attacking people backstage, A Tournament is being held probably let Cody Rhodes win the champ and leave the Elite) HWA Tag Team Champ:The Elite (Gregory Helms & Don Paysan) (Won a Triangle Tag Team Match Against Killer Skill (Ron Killings & Jayson Paul) & The New Second City Saints (Jimmy Rave & Ace Steel) HWA Hardcore Champ:Colt Cabana (Defeated Raven & Necro Butcher in a Barbwire Rope Match) Burn-Out Main Storyline:Burn Out is like B Brand and has b grade superstars, no storyline Legends Champ:J.J Smooth (Human Tornado) (after getting kicked out of Killer Skills, JJ Smooth won the Bash For The Cash and won himself a title shot he cashed it in during the House Of Horrors to pin Ruckus and win the Legend Champ) Generation Tag Champ:2Blu (Johnny Jetter & Disco Machine)(Defeated Teddy Hart & Matt Cross)

In my Current WWE Game ,as of May 2010 RAW: World Heavyweight Champion: [B]CM Punk[/B] ( [I]He beat John Cena at Wrestlemania 26 to win. Thus, I had John Cena turn on Punk, to finally make CM Punk the Number one Babyface, and so, it's been nothing but good thing[/I]s) History: [B][I]Chris Jericho (started out) Shawn Michaels (Beat Jericho at Cyber Sunday, 08) Randy Orton (Beat Michaels at Royal Rumble 09) John Cena (Beat Orton at Wrestlemania 25) CM Punk (Beat Cena, along with Orton in a three way at Summerslam 09) Big Show (Beat Punk at Survivor Series 09) John Cena (2) (Beat Show along with JBL in a three way at No Way Out 09) CM Punk (2) (see above)[/I][/B] WWE Intercontinental Champion :[B][I]Bobby Lashley (He beat Ted Dibiase at Extreme Rules 10) History: Santino Marella (started out) CM Punk (Beat Marella at Cyber Sunday 08) Chris Jericho ( Beat Punk at Extreme Rules 09) Rey Mysterio (Beat Jericho at SummerSlam 09) Ted Dibiase Jr (Beat Mysterio at a Raw in November 09) Rey Mysterio (beat Dibiase and Lashley in a three way on a Raw in April 10, which was an accident on my part) Ted Dibiase Jr (Beat Mysterio & Lashley in a three way the next week on Raw) Bobby Lashley (see above)[/I][/B] WWE World Tag Team Champions : [B]Team Extreme aka. Rob Van Dam & Matt Hardy ( Beat Santino Marelle & Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 26)[/B] [B][I]History: Priceless (Ted Dibiase Jr & Cody Rhodes, started out) Team Extreme (Beat Priceless at Summerslam 09) Chris Jericho & Santino Marella ( Beat TE, at No Way Out 10) Team Extreme (2) (Won the rematch at Wreslemania 26 with help from Lance Cade)[/I][/B] WWE Women's Champions: [B]Beth Phoenix[/B][I][B] History: Beth Phoenix ( Champ starting out) Cheerleader Melissa (Beat Phoenix at the Royal Rumble 09) Amazing Kong (Beat Melissa at Summerslam 09) Beth Phoenix (2) (Beat Kong at the Royal Rumble 10)[/B][/I] Smackdown/ECW WWE Championn: [B]Brock Lesnar[/B] (beat Batista at The Great American Bash, 10) History:[B][I] Triple H (champion starting out) Brock Lesnar (Beat The Undertaker in a tournament final for the Vacant title at Night of Champions 09) Batista: (Beat Brock Judgement Day,10) Brock Lesnar (2) (Won the rematch)[/I][/B] WWE United States Champion: [B]Cody Rhodes[/B] (Beat Christian at No Mercy, 09) History:[B] Shelton Benjamin (champion starting out) R-Truth (Beat Benjamin at Armageddon, 08) Elijah Burke (Beat Truth at Judgement Day, 09) Christian (Beat Burke at The Great American Bash 09) Cody Rhodes (See above)[/B] WWE Tag Team Champions: [B]The Kings of Wrestling aka, Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero (Beat The Edgeheads on a April Smackdown, 09) History: The Colon Brothers aka Carlito&Primo Colon (Champs starting out) The EdgeHeads (Beat The Colon Brothers on a November Smackdown, 08) The Kings of Wrestling (see above, they have been champions for almost a year and a half!)[/B] WWE Diva's Champion: Sara Castagnoli aka, Sara Del Ray (She beat Beth Phoenix at Judgement Day 10) History: [B]Michelle McCool (champion starting out) Victoria (Beat McCool on a May Smackdown, 09) Michelle McCool (2) (Beat Victoria at the Great American Bash 09) Sara Castagnoli (Beat McCool on a Smackdown in July, 09) Mickie James (Beat Sara at Armageddon, 09) Sara Castagnoli (2) (Beat James on a Smackdown in September, 09) Beth Phoenix (Beat Sara in a interpromotional Match at Wrestlemania 26) Sara Castagnoli (3) (see above)[/B] ECW World Champion:[B] Claudio Castagnoli (beat Matt Hardy at Wrestlemania 25) History Matt Hardy (Champ starting out) Claudio Castagnoli (Beat Hardy at Wrestlemania 25, he's held the ECW Title for a year and a half!!![/B]

my QCW (Local now small fed in the CornellVerse) champions: [B]QCW Womens World[/B] - Melody Cuthill previous: Joanne Rodriguez [B]QCW Womens Canadian[/B] - Tamara McFly previous: Joanne Rodriguez, Suzue Katayama, Wanda Fish [B]QCW Womens Tag[/B] - Principessa & Amber Allen previous: Tracy Brendon & Michelle Brendon, Ginko Kuroda & Nadia Snow

My TNA Game im in May 09 should be further but hey i play far too much World of Warcraft... anyway my Champs are as follows. TNA Knockouts Champion - Trish Stratus Won at Destination X from Hemme, Next defense will be on my next impact in a title vs Berka match with Raisha Saeed. World Tag Team Champions - The newly Reformed A.M.W, basically heading into Lockdown it was due to be Team 3D vs LAX vs Beer Money, A week before the PPV Roode's spleen decided it would be fun to rupture putting him out for 2 months so i held up the tag belts and sent out a feeler to the unemployed Harris thinking he wouldn't reply in time Saturday just 24 hours before the PPV his contract was finalised and the rest as they say is history. X Division Title - Claudio Castagnoli - won from the Fallen Angel in a 6 person cage match at lockdown also feturing Shelley, Sabin and Petey Castagnoli entered the match as a mystery wrestler (Mick Foley had promised a new signing) and he managed to show why he is one of thee finest Swiss wrestlers to ever grace the wrestling world. TNA World Heavyweight - Christian Cage just retained vs Sting in a Cage match at lockdown and will be forced into a match at hard Justice where everyone wants to kill him, will feature Samoa Joe who he stole the title from AJ Styles who he and the Untouchables (Angle and Monster V (all lead by Cage) screwed out of the title at Destination X and Abyss who won the right at Destination X to face the Champion and cashed in on a recent Impact but was also screwed

• 2 weeks later...
I'm using the "Rebirth" mod, and playing as WCW. Still very early, though: I'm on Wednesday, Week 4, May 2001. WCW World Heavyweight Champion: Booker T (since the beginning-- defeated Scott Steiner at the Spring Break Nitro) WCW U.S. Heavyweight Champion: Jeff Jarrett (defeated Booker on the first Nitro of the new regime; will eventually lose it to Lash LeRoux) WCW Cruiserweight Champion: Shane Helms (will eventually lose it to Chavo Guerrero, Jr.) WCW Television Champion: Jamie Knoble (defeated Christopher Daniels for the vacant title; is now feuding with Daniels over the belt) WCW World Tag Team Champions: Konnan/Norman Smiley (defeated Palumbo and O'Haire at Big Bang PPV) WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Champions: Rey Mysterio Jr./Billy Kidman (since the beginning-- defeated Elix Skipper and Kid Romeo at the Spring Break Nitro).

I'm playing a split game but I'll post it all. First off, ECW was ended right off the bat. Seeing ECW how it is is like...never mind, I'm not gonna put a joke on that one, lol. WWE World Heavyweight (RAW): The Big Show Defeated Edge and John Cena at Wrestlemania. WWE/ECW IC (RAW): CM Punk Defeated Jack Swagger (IC Champ) and MVP (ECW Champ) to unify the titles. WWE Women's (RAW): Gail Kim At Wrestlemania, Maria won a 15 woman battle royal to become double champion but at Backlash, she lost a fatal four way with Kim, Melina, and Mickie James. WWE Heavyweight (SD): Randy Orton HHH retained the belt at WM but lost it on the next SD. WWE US (SD): Ted Jr. Beat The Gold Standard on SD two weeks before Mania. WWE Diva's (SD): Maria See above. WWE World Tag Team (Cross): Cody Rhoads and Joe Hennig Not sure how they won it. I think Miz and Morrison vacated the titles. WWE TV (Cross): Kaval Using the ECW TV title, I revived this championship to give lower card wrestlers a shot. Its doing well so far for Kaval (A* momentum after 2 matches :-D ) ECW Title: Retired (see above) WWE Tag Team: Retired. Won't bring back for a long time. My main storyline on Raw is since the Big Show won the title at WM, Edge has become scared of him and decides to ally himself with the champion. With Matt Hardy coming into the mix next week, The Big Show will form a stable called "Destruction" with Edge and Matt Hardy. Edge and Hardy will team and eventually challenge the World Tag Team champions. At Backlash, Rey Mystero (MITB winner) oddly enough received a regular title shot against the Big Show. Unknown to Show or Edge, that wasn't Rey's MITB title shot. He'll hang onto it for now. Cena will be challenging Show for the title at Judgement Day. Big Show is going to hold it for a while... Sometime around the end of the year, Edge is going to challenge Show to the title, only to be beaten down (work in progress). Midcard: During a match between Truth and Punk (Truth wanted a shot at the ECW IC belt), MVP and Mr. Kennedy run in and beat them both down. Truth and Punk tag up against MVP and Kennedy to drive them off. Taker and Jericho: At Backlash, Jericho, Cena, and Taker have a number 1 contender ladder match. Since Cena won, Jericho has begun to take out his frustrations on Taker by verbally assaulting him. You can guess how Taker would handle this, lol. Well, those are from my show. I can't really explain SD due to I'm not running it, lol (sorry for the long post)

Nice Terminator, but did Maria really beat The Gold Standard for the WWE Divas title :eek: Could you explain a bit more :p .. No seriously. When will Rey use his MITB title shot and will he win the championship. As Rey as champ is interesting, and I kinda like him.

[QUOTE=FlameSnoopy;605104]Nice Terminator, but did Maria really beat The Gold Standard for the WWE Divas title :eek: Could you explain a bit more :p [/QUOTE] Sounds like something I might want to do.... Anyway, see below. [QUOTE]WWE Women's (RAW): Gail Kim [B][I]At Wrestlemania, Maria won a 15 woman battle royal to become double champion but at Backlash, she lost a fatal four way with Kim, Melina, and Mickie James.[/I][/B] [SIZE="2"] WWE Heavyweight (SD): Randy Orton HHH retained the belt at WM but lost it on the next SD. WWE US (SD): Ted Jr. Beat The Gold Standard on SD two weeks before Mania.[/SIZE] WWE Diva's (SD): Maria [I][B]See above.[/B][/I][/QUOTE]

2002 - ROH week 2 October 2002 ROH World: Rey Mysterio Jr beat Low Ki at Glory By Honor I Night 2 Sat week 1 October ROH Pure: CM Punk beat AJ Styles at Glory By Honor I Night 1 Fri week 1 October ROH Tag Team: Paul London & Spanky beat Jay/Mark Briscoe at William Regal Memorial Show in August 2002

[QUOTE=davidEFC;605136]2002 - ROH week 2 October 2002 ROH World: Rey Mysterio Jr beat Low Ki at Glory By Honor I Night 2 Sat week 1 October ROH Pure: CM Punk beat AJ Styles at Glory By Honor I Night 1 Fri week 1 October ROH Tag Team: Paul London & Spanky beat Jay/Mark Briscoe at [B]William Regal Memorial Show[/B] in August 2002[/QUOTE] Regal died? WWE Heavyweight Champion - Christian (def. Edge(c) & HHH at Backlash) World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton (def. John Cena at Wrestlemania 25) WWE Intercontinental Champion - Ted DiBiase (def. CM Punk(c) & Charlie Haas at The Great American Bash) WWE United States Champion - MVP (def. Shelton Benjamin at Wrestlemania 25) WWE Tag Team Champions - Carlito & Primo (since beginning) World Tag Team Champions - Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley (def. Miz & Morrison on Raw in June) WWE Women's Champion - Michelle McCool (def. Melina on Raw in July) WWE Diva's Champion - Maria (def. Maryse at Night of Champions) ECW Champion - Jack Swagger (since beginning)

[QUOTE=FlameSnoopy;605104]Nice Terminator, but did Maria really beat The Gold Standard for the WWE Divas title :eek: Could you explain a bit more :p .. No seriously. When will Rey use his MITB title shot and will he win the championship. As Rey as champ is interesting, and I kinda like him.[/QUOTE] Rey is smart enough to know that he shouldn't use his MITB against someone twice or three times his size. He's just gonna sit on his shot and....well, wait ;)

In June of 2009 heading to WWE Night of Champions ---- WWE Champion - [B][I]MVP [/I][/B]- MVP beat Edge at WWE Extreme Rules, after Edge defeated the Undertaker in a quick match using the MITB contract he had stolen from MVP in April. Undertaker had won the belt at No Way Out in an Elimination Chamber match off Edge, who beat Hardy at the Rumble after Matt interfered. World Champion - [B][I]Randy Orton[/I][/B] - Orton beat Cena in a great WrestleMania Main Event after winning the Rumble. Cena, after losing his world title in an Elimination Chamber match to Edge, regained it on an episode of Smackdown! following botched interference from HHH who was going after Orton. Cena had also lost the belt at the Rumble to Michaels, who immediately give it to JBL because of the contract they had. Cena won the title back the next week. (I was going for some surprise with all the title changes, but I'm going to calm down a bit now...) ECW Champion - Evan Bourne, who beat Swagger - Swagger and Bourne have great chemistry as opponents, so have put on a great little series of matches for the title.. WWE Intercontinental Champion - CM Punk, who beat John Morrison at WrestleMania 25, after chasing him for two months after Morrison beat Punk at the Rumble. WWE United States Champion - Big Show, who beat CM Punk and Rey in a triple threat. Punk had unified the belts after beating Rey Mysterio, who beat JBL at WrestleMania. JBL had cheated his way to the title against MVP, who took the title off Shelton at the Rumble. WWE Unified Tag Titles - Rhodes and DiBiase, who took the titles off Miz and Morrison in a four-way tag match also including Cryme Time and the Colons. Miz and Morrison had unified the belts against the Colons at WrestleMania. WWE Women's Champion - Amazing Kong, who beat Mickie James, who beat Melina. I signed Kong and put her on an undefeated streak in which she destroyed the entire division bar Beth Phoenix, even beating Trish Stratus (in a short bout riddled with interference, mind you, because I plan on having them face each other in a proper match) - Plans are for Beth to eventually turn face after Kong beats up Santino. :D

[QUOTE=tm91;606628]In June of 2009 heading to WWE Night of Champions World Champion - [B][I]Randy Orton[/I][/B] - Orton beat Cena in a great WrestleMania Main Event after winning the Rumble. Cena, after losing his world title in an Elimination Chamber match to Edge, regained it on an episode of Smackdown! following botched interference from HHH who was going after Orton. Cena had also lost the belt at the Rumble to Michaels, who immediately give it to JBL because of the contract they had. Cena won the title back the next week. [/QUOTE] Glad Orton beat Cena mate i cant stand Cena

[QUOTE=Macca316;606890]Glad Orton beat Cena mate i cant stand Cena[/QUOTE] Such a hard choice... the guy who can wrestle but can't cut promos, or the guy who can cut promos but can't wrestle... Personally, I say bring back the Macho Man and give him the belt.

[QUOTE=Comradebot;606894]Such a hard choice... the guy who can wrestle but can't cut promos, or the guy who can cut promos but can't wrestle... Personally, I say bring back the Macho Man and give him the belt.[/QUOTE] Which one is which there comrade? :p And what's with the Cena hate, I love Cena and his goofy face. 12 Rounds is going to be an Oscar winner and make millions and millions, just you wait! :D :rolleyes: I'd consider bringing Randy back but Triple H would never let Steph out of his sight then...

[QUOTE=Comradebot;606894]Such a hard choice... the guy who can wrestle but can't cut promos, or the guy who can cut promos but can't wrestle... Personally, I say bring back the Macho Man and give him the belt.[/QUOTE] at this time if someone doesn't say it its just not a thread discussing the macho man so i shall bite the bullet..... A tower of power too sweet to be sour ohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahh *does little macho man twirl* Diiiiigggggg ittt Ok im done

This is like my third time doing MAW but I wanted a new shine on it after reading the Tips thread and getting my head on a little better about how to use workers and do angles, so I still have the default champs. Erik Strong has the title (for now - Mean Jean or The Masked Avatar might take it in a year or so) and the Canadian Blondes have the tag belts though I think Oscar Golden is going to take a written contract elsewhere so I might pass it off to The Masked Patriot and Antonio (who's now a face with the Armed Forces gimmick) who I was trying to build up to take it anyway so I can move Oscar out of the Tag race. This might just move my plans forward.

Update on my titles: Judgement Day PPV. Big Show retained his world title against Cena HHH won the WWE title in a triple threat against Orton and HBK MVP and Mr. Kennedy won the tag team titles against Cryme Tyme and retained against Punk (ECW IC champ) and R-truth No women's title matches. Ted Jr. retained the US championship against Christian and Morrison Kaval retained the TV title against JBL (he's being jobbed out since he doesn't want to re-sign). On a HUGE note, WWE and Smackdown have signed the man they call STING! I'm putting him on Smackdown because he deserves a WWE title run, and not a "world title" run like they gave Goldberg. I always saw the World Title as a dead WCW championship (just because of the belt design). I changed the design in my game to help me but I feel Sting should take the other one off of HHH.

I'm my own promotion APW (small, nearly regional. growing rapidly). United States Champion: Grandmaster Phunk (in a feud with steve flash, jungle jack and freddie datsun, wil eventually lose to datsun) X Division Champion: Davis Wayne Newton (hoping to make him a megastar and get him to be loyal to me so I have him for a long time to come. is in a feud with Johnny Martin, Ultimate Phoenix and JD Morgan. Will probably lose to Johnny Martin) Tag Team Champions: Savage Fury (no serious contenders, will have a long run. the title is losing value)

No changes after Malice In Wonderland '08; TCW World - Tommy Cornell (No.1 Contender: Tyson Baine) TCW International - Wolf Hawkins (No.1 Contender: Joey Minnesota) TCW Tag Team - The Machines (No.1 Contender: The Dirty White Boys) TCW All Action - Sammy Bach (No.1 Contender: Acid) Some changes planned for the next PPV. I sent Remmy Skye down to development (MAW) and he won the Rip Chord Invitational :D Gonna give him a Jeff Hardy push when I finally call him back to the main roster.

Archived