!~*Offical Your Current Champs*~!

using the Know Your Role mod.... World Championship Wrestling 2008 World Heavyweight Champion: CM Punk -"stole" belt from WWE and RAW when WCW opened, been the champion since the inception. Feuding with Chris Jericho. WCW World Cruiserweight Champion: Santino Marella -Feuding with Paul London who he continues to beat thanks to his new bodyguard Charles Evans (who will get a new name when he begins to wrestle) WCW World Tag Team Champions: The Spirit Squad (Johnny & Mikey) -Johnny & Mikey restarted the Spirit Squad in WCW. Have a mysterious masked cheerleader who helps them from time to time, but have revealed they dont know who it is. They are however on a mission to get "new recruits". Feuding with The Highlanders and Loco Dos (Super Crazy & Sicodelico Jr.)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
World Wrestling Federation June 1991 [B]WWF World:[/B] Ricky Steamboat d. Randy Savage at Wrestlemania VII to win title last defense v The Undertaker at WWF Revelations 1991 (May PPV) [B]WWF Intercontinental:[/B] Bret Hart d. Rick Martel at WWF Revelations 1991 [B]WWF Tag Team:[/B] The Blackhearts of Owen Hart and Curt Hennig d. The Hart Foundation at WWF Revelations 1991 last defense v Bret Hart and Davey Boy Smith on WWF Primetime Wrestling May 1991 [B]WWF Lightheavyweight:[/B] Eddie Guerrero d. Shawn Michaels on WWF Raw April 1991 last defense v Shawn Michaels, Pegasus Kid at WWF Revelations 1991 [B]Jimmy Snuka Memorial Cup 1991:[/B] Eddie Guerrero d. Ricky Morton, Rob Van Dam, Shane Douglas, Ultimo Dragon, Sabu at Wrestlemania VII - Snuka died just before the show

Using the Know Your Role 2008 mod, currently at the end of September 2008: [B]RAW[/B] World Heavyweight Champion - CM Punk (two succesful defenses v. JBL, before moving into a feud with Kane) Intercontinental Champion - Jamie Noble (beat Kofi Kingston and Goldust in a triple threat match for the belt at Summerslam, has made three succesful defenses - one against JBL, who was seriously pissing me off :D) Women's Champion - Beth Phoenix (won the belt at Unforgiven, has yet to defend it) World Tag Team Champions - DeBiase & Rhodes (I don't have any plans for these guys currently, and don't have anyone else I want to put the belts on) [B]SmackDown[/B] WWE Champion - Triple H (three defenses v. Umaga, now to feud with the newly signed Bobby Lashley who's getting pushed as a monster heel) United States Champion - The Brian Kendrick (feuding with Shelton over the belt) WWE Tag Team Champions - Jesse & Festus (I gave the belts to Morrison and the Miz, but Morrison keeps getting caught for steroids, as well as severe attitude problems, so I figured I'd be better off by giving the belts to someone else) Cruiserweight Champion - Evan Bourne (belt was brought back for Bourne, who's gotten a strong push since I took over, and is now a solid Upper Midcarder) Diva's Champion - Natalya Neidhart (because being the Anvil's daughter is better a reason for a title reign, than being the Undertaker's girlfriend! :p) [B]"ECW"[/B] ECW Champion - Rob Van Dam (needs to find him someone to feud with quick... perhaps Umaga might do the trick)

I am using Know Your Role mod. I did away with the brand split, and renamed ECW to "Tuesday Night Heat". I also fired several talentless people, like Batista and Umaga. I am in the process over the next several months of combining and retiring belts. Anyway WWE Championship - Triple H World Heavyweight - CM Punk (will be HBK soon) ECW Championship - Mark Henry (will be Hulk Hogan) At WrestleMania 25 it is going to be HHH vs HBK vs Hogan vs Royal Rumble winner, winner take all, 1 undisputed world championship (WWE Championship) Intercontinental - D'Lo Brown United States - Shelton Benjamin I am having D'Lo vs Shelton, the US belt is getting absorbed into the IC belt. I am not sure if I will have D'Lo or Benjamin win yet. Tag Team champs right now are DiBiase & Rhodes, and Miz & Morrison. Those will eventually be combined as one championship as well. I am not sure what to do with the tag team division yet. Have not decided. I have retired both Womens belts. And fired almost all the women except for a few I want as managers or other reasons. It is such a pain to book and so worthless, I can put Shawn Michaels in an angle and get a better pop. I also did not want to piss off the undertaker as he is one of my top stars... so I kept McCool and will have her manage him. I am going to repackage her as some kind of dark/goth kind of woman. I am considering bringing the European Championship out of retirement.

WCW 2008: World Heavyweight Champion: CM Punk -- Stole the belt from RAW when he left the WWE to join Shane's new WCW. Turned heel when he attacked Matt Hardy and said he will build WCW in his image. Feuding with Matt Hardy. WCW World Tag Team Champions: Charlie Haas & Ken Dykstra -- Having an ongoing feud with Finlay and Hornswoggle. They are set to "take out" hornswoggle (at which point I will fire him) and Finlay will slowly move into the big title picture. They will then likely move into a feud with new talent from developmental. WCW United States Champion: Chavo Guerrero -- Chavo along with Bam Neely have used numbers to dominate the US division. Other major players are Evan Bourne, Mike Knox, Ricky Ortiz, & Armando Estrada.

In my made up fed Intense Wrestling Action(IWA) after my first show Intensity Redefined my champions are IWa World Heavyweight Champion:Chris Harris IWa Non Stop Action Champion:Sonjay Dutt Iwa Pure Champion:Satoshi Kojima I have yet to determine who will be my Tag champions maybe I will decide at my next show.Any suggestions I have working agreements with every promotion besides Tna and NJPW

Using the KYR mod. I was inspired and created the NWA... but I suck and only run shows that maintain my popularity, not raise it. NWA World Champion: Jushin Thunder Liger (Currently feuding against Monty Brown) NWA National Champion: Bryan Danielson (Currently feuding against Mark Jindrak) NWA World Tag Team Champions: Guido Maritato & Joey Matthews (As the Sons Of Italy)

Using the KYR mod December 08 (dropped the ECW brand and spread their roster to Raw, Smackdown and FCW) [B][COLOR="Red"]World Heavyweight - Randy Orton Intercontinental - Matt Hardy Women's - Katie Lea Tag Team - Cryme Tyme[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]WWE World - Edge United States - Colt Cabana Crusierweight - Matt Sydal Tag Team - DH Smith & TJ Wilson[/B][/COLOR]

SWF World Heavyweight - Big Cat Brandon SWF International Heavyweight - Angry Gilmore (Just won it from Marc DuBois at The Supreme Challenge in my first A* match) SWF North American - Jack Bruce (Taking on Brandon for the World Title at the next ppv) SWF Tag Team - Jacob Jett and Davis Wayne Newton SWF Shooting Star - Akima Brave

Playing the 1991 mod, with a new World Class Championship Wrestling promotion. World: Jushin Thunder Liger Texas Heavyweight: Shane Douglas Tag Team: Edge and Christian Television: Sean Morley Light Heavyweight: Alex Wright

using the 1992 scenario with WWF and Royal Rumble 1992 is a week away: World Champion: Vacant (winner of Royal Rumble match will be the new champion) Intercontinental Champion: Bret Hart (will be facing HBK at the rumble, but just had Sid and HBK join forces) Tag Team Champions: LOD (they will be facing The New Hart Foundation (Owen Hart and Jim Niedhart) at the rumble. Owen and Jim are fresh off a heel turn.)

NJHC (New Jersey Hardcore) (Not pure hardcore - Regional size) [B]Heavyweight Champion: Chance Fortune [/B] (I love this guy. Loved 'im last year, as well. He came to me kind of cheap, and over achieved right out of the gate. I'm thinking that with the exception of some story line related changes, he should hold this strap until he DIES!) [B]Mexican Championship: Black Eagle [/B] (Strap is not restricted to Mexican wrestlers, but I make a point of having it defended only in Mexico, which I visit monthly. I'm grooming Kirk Jameson for the next run with this strap) [B]Television Champion: Kazuma Narato [/B] (via contractual agreement. He will be dropping it as soon as I have Davis Wayne Newton (love that name) to the desired momentum) [B]Tag Team Chapions: The Eliminators[/B] (Bully Smith (Brandon Smith) & Zeus Maxmillion (These guys have been tearing it up. I can see where within the next 2 game years, Bully should be able to get a pretty decent solo push) Women's Division: (I have plans on starting a "B Show" for the Women's division and greatly expanding it. Has anyone tried this? Does it work well?) [B]Women's Champion: JoRod (Joanne Rodriguez)[/B] (In a constant state of feud-a-mication with Wanda Fish until I can develop a big enough pop for the next top tier female. That will probably be...) [B]Women's International Champion: Suzanne Brazzle[/B] (At 30 yrs old, she is developing surprisingly well for me. She takes major jumps in near every skill on a monthly basis. Another great find on the cheap for me.) [B]Women's Tag Team Champions: AiRush[/B] (Air Yoshi (Etsuko Arihyoshi) and Rush (Gorgon)) (Yeah, I know Etsuko Arihyoshi isn't at all a high flier, but I like the way the name sounds.)

January 1991: World: Ultimate Warrior IC: Kerry Von Erich Tag: Hart Foundation I'm staying slightly faithful to the real storylines but doing WrestleMania early with a double main event at the Rumble: -Savage/Warrior with Savage going over for the belt. -Hogan/Slaughter, Hogan wins. The Rumble match itself has the return of Andre the Giant; ultimately Perfect's going to win it, turn babyface and go after Savage at Mania.

• 2 weeks later...
Using TNA in a Heavily modified DOTTGEN TNA Jan 2009 TNA World Heavyweight- Samoa Joe Started Game As Champ TNA World Tag Team- Motor City Machineguns Beat Beer Money Inc. TNA X-Division- Austin Aries Beat Senshi TNA Knock Outs- Lacey Won From Awesome Kong in a Four Way Pinning Lufisto

Archived