The Official Hollywood Horror Mafia Signup Thead

Crychon

Crychon, I really wanted to play this one and I'm sure it will be a great game, however, I just remembered that I will be on vacation for a week at the end of July and thus, don't think I can join this one. So, you can remove me from the active players list. Catch you all in the next one though.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Imarevenant;454129]Crychon, I really wanted to play this one and I'm sure it will be a great game, however, I just remembered that I will be on vacation for a week at the end of July and thus, don't think I can join this one. So, you can remove me from the active players list. Catch you all in the next one though.[/QUOTE] Ah, curses! I'm hoping the signups for the game pick up a bit when the other one's over. :(

[QUOTE=Destiny;453870]I have no idea what to expect in this one. I'm assuming lots of the characters will be American so I may not understand them. Learning will be fun though.[/QUOTE] Most of the characters are American, but I'm pretty sure that even most of the Americans won't know absolutely all of them, heh.

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;454142]If it matters, I'll be out for a week starting August 5th... I'm still in, though.[/QUOTE] Shouldn't matter, it seems a lot of people might end up having scheduling conflicts with this one.

[QUOTE=Crychon;454143]Shouldn't matter, it seems a lot of people might end up having scheduling conflicts with this one.[/QUOTE] I'm away for a week from the 10th of July, but that should be alright as we're just getting into it. This is just to let people know beforehand so they don't speedlynch a guy for being on holiday. ;)

I'd like to play, but I'm gonna be busy for a while. Mafia's already cost me my house, my car, and my marriage, and also the means to fund my drug and alcohol habits, so I'll have to root the town on from the sidelines and pray that this game doesn't resemble Freddy vs. Jason the movie.

[QUOTE=Destiny;454170]I'm away for a week from the 10th of July, but that should be alright as we're just getting into it. This is just to let people know beforehand so they don't speedlynch a guy for being on holiday. ;)[/QUOTE] [B][B]Vote: Destiny[/B][/B] :D

[QUOTE=Glotnot;458079]Hope interest in this game isn't dying...[/QUOTE] Me too, I was kind of hoping more people would sign up than this. :( I figured out a couple of roles that are expendable, but to take out like half of them and keep it balanced, and as interesting as I wanted it to be is going to be very difficult. If things stay stagnant for too much longer I might just say for another game to go... [QUOTE=ShadowedFlames;458088]A friend of mine signed up for the boards just to get into this one, however there is some sort of delay on getting her account activated. Any reason that could be?[/QUOTE] It takes a while sometimes, but thanks for recruiting someone else to play!

Archived