The Official Hollywood Horror Mafia Signup Thead

Crychon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Glotnot
I'm not actually sure if it's really a Horror mafia. I thought it was just a bunch of celebrities going at each other.

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;458275]I had actually planned to skip this one (sorry Crychon, but I've never been much of a horror fan), but I can throw my name in if it's looking like you've hit a wall with signups.[/QUOTE] Thanks! [QUOTE=Glotnot;458277]I'm not actually sure if it's really a Horror mafia. I thought it was just a bunch of celebrities going at each other.[/QUOTE] Yup, this is true. It's not horror themed, it's just a bunch of random TV/Movie characters thrown together in a hotel basicaly.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;458300]Seeing as you're struggling, sign me up, not sure how active i'll be though.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=BlueStar;458304]Put me in as active as well. Dutch forum has hit holiday speed and work is slowing down as well.[/QUOTE] Thanks guys!

[QUOTE=Crychon;458339] Yup, this is true. It's not horror themed, it's just a bunch of random TV/Movie characters thrown together in a hotel basicaly.[/QUOTE] Interesting. This sounds like an awesome concept, and I'm really looking forward to starting the game.

[QUOTE=BlueStar;458504]'right...Rev's in. How many players is your minimum, Crychon?[/QUOTE] I'd say 33 would be the minimum. I know there are a few people waiting to be approved so they can sign up, so we should actually be there somewhat soon, I think. It'd be nice to get this game going over the weekend. Also, thanks for signing up again, Rev!

[QUOTE=Crychon;458628]I'd say 33 would be the minimum. I know there are a few people waiting to be approved so they can sign up, so we should actually be there somewhat soon, I think. It'd be nice to get this game going over the weekend. Also, thanks for signing up again, Rev![/QUOTE] You should hit up NLW and try and get some of those who aren't in this already.

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;458892]I've never taken part in a Mafia game, but have always wanted to. Count me in :)[/QUOTE] Excellent. We might actually be just about good to go as soon as the other people who want to join are approved.

If you're planning on starting the game within the next day or so I wont around Friday or Sunday, and possibly the majority of Saturday depending on how Friday goes. Tomorrow will be one long party day and on Sunday I turn 26 years old.... [I]"Go 'Taker, it's your birthday"[/I]....

I might not be around Friday (evening) or Saturday (during the day) either but I've not played one of these since the very first 2 the board did (can't even remember properly who modded them) so I may as well help pad out the numbers. I'll be away for a week from the 28th July, but a few people seem to have that sort of problem so I'm hoping it won't be that much of an issue?

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;459033]That would be Sadistic Blessings, with Adam as co-mod for C-Verse 2.0.[/QUOTE] All I could remember was Sadistic, so cheers! Not sure why I've not signed up for any of the others, so this should be fun.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;459009]If you're planning on starting the game within the next day or so I wont around Friday or Sunday, and possibly the majority of Saturday depending on how Friday goes. Tomorrow will be one long party day and on Sunday I turn 26 years old.... [I]"Go 'Taker, it's your birthday"[/I]....[/QUOTE] Well, happy early birthday then! The game probably won't get going until the weekend sometime, maybe tomorrow night depending on how things go. [QUOTE=RKO_HBK;459024]I might not be around Friday (evening) or Saturday (during the day) either but I've not played one of these since the very first 2 the board did (can't even remember properly who modded them) so I may as well help pad out the numbers. I'll be away for a week from the 28th July, but a few people seem to have that sort of problem so I'm hoping it won't be that much of an issue?[/QUOTE] I think a lot of people are going to be away for various parts during the game, so it shouldn't be a problem, welcome back! [QUOTE=Riomalice;459106]I'm in![/QUOTE] Excellent! That brings us to 32.

Archived