Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling: DaVE's not here

[B]Borneo Strap Match[/B] for the PSW Heavyweight Championship Johnny Martin vs. Jungle Jack [B]Morgan and Flash in a Triangle Match[/B] for the PSW National Championship Steven Parker vs. J.D. Morgan vs. Steve Flash [B]No-Rope Barb-Wire Death[/B] For the PSW Tag Team Championship The Jersey Devils vs. The Black Label Brotherhood [B]Ladder Match[/B] Jacob Jett vs. Teddy Powell Dr. Classic vs. Kirk Jameson [B]Submission[/B] Ash Campbell & Little Bill Lebowski vs. Rev. Frankie Future and Primal Rage [B]Join/Leave the Church of Force[/B]

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Classic Cage Match or [B]Borneo Strap Match[/B] for the PSW Heavyweight Championship Johnny Martin vs. Jungle Jack Choose Steven Parker’s Opponent(s)! [B]Steve Flash[/B] or J.D. Morgan or Morgan and Flash in a Triangle Match for the PSW National Championship Steven Parker vs. ???????? Pick the Tag Team Poision! [B]No-Rope Barb-Wire Death[/B] or Jersey Street Fight For the PSW Tag Team Championship The Jersey Devils vs. The Black Label Brotherhood Stipulations of The Rematch! [B]Ladder Match[/B] or Nicole Kiss is banned from ringside Jacob Jett vs. Teddy Powell Also ... Dr. Classic vs. Kirk Jameson Submission or[B] 2 out of 3 Falls[/B] Ash Campbell & Little Bill Lebowski vs. Rev. Frankie Future and Primal Rage Loser of the fall Must Either: [B]Join/Leave the Church of Force[/B] or Must Shave His Head

Classic Cage Match or [B]Borneo Strap Match[/B] for the PSW Heavyweight Championship [B]Johnny Martin[/B] vs. Jungle Jack Choose Steven Parker’s Opponent(s)! Steve Flash or J.D. Morgan or [B]Morgan and Flash in a Triangle Match[/B] for the PSW National Championship [B]Steven Parker[/B] vs. Steve Flash vs. J.D. Morgan Pick the Tag Team Poision! [B]No-Rope Barb-Wire Death[/B] or Jersey Street Fight For the PSW Tag Team Championship [B]The Jersey Devils[/B] vs. The Black Label Brotherhood Stipulations of The Rematch! [B]Ladder Match[/B] or Nicole Kiss is banned from ringside Jacob Jett vs. [B]Teddy Powell[/B] Also ... [B]Dr. Classic[/B] vs. Kirk Jameson [B]Submission[/B] or 2 out of 3 Falls Ash Campbell & Little Bill Lebowski vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future and Primal Rage[/B] Loser of the fall Must Either: [B]Join/Leave the Church of Force[/B] or Must Shave His Head

Johnny Martin vs. Jungle Jack in a [B]Classic Cage Match[/B] [I]Johnny is the Icon of Hardcore, whilst JJ is definitely one of your next big names, so I'm gonna go with a draw here. As for stips, a cage match could break all the records for match quality[/I] [B]Steven Parker[/B] vs. JD Morgan vs. Steve Flash [I]Parker presumably isn't going quite yet, so he can keep the title against two very talented wrestlers.[/I] The New Jersey Devils vs [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] in a [B]New Jersey Streetfight[/B] [I]Fun though a no-rope barbed wire match would be, the potential for injury is too great to three of the workeres here. I'm going for the BLB as Tank Bradley should be shot, and isn't a good champion[/I] [B]Teddy Powell[/B] vs. Jacob Jett in a [B]Ladder Match[/B] [I]There is no good reason for the other stip, and whilst Powell delivered a very poor match first time out I'm starting to think that may have been Ash Campbell's fault. He takes the win here to keep things even[/I] [B]Dr. Classic[/B] vs. Kirk Jameson in a [B]Submission Match[/B] [I]I've rather taken against Kirk Jameson, and therefore have a desire to see him getting hurt[/I] Ash Campbell & Little Bill Lebowski vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future and Primal Rage[/B] in a [B]Loser Must Join/Leave The Church Of Force [/B] [I]I love that stip, and there's no way you're gonna throw away a gimmick like that[/I]

Borneo Strap Match PSW Heavyweight Championship Johnny Martin vs. Jungle Jack [B](Lights Out- Double count out Draw)[/B] We've already had Jack in a Cage match, and I'm intrigued by what a Borneo Strap Match is exactly. I'm going to go for a Draw, when the mystery attacker from last week, leaves them both in a pool of blood PSW National Championship [B]Steven Parker[/B] vs. J.D Morgan vs Steve Flash [I]Why build your reputation over just one talented veteran, when you can build it over two talented veterans[/I] No-Rope Barb-Wire Death For the PSW Tag Team Championship The Jersey Devils vs. [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] [I]Call me a sadist but I want to see that fat waste of space, Tank Bradley torn to spreads, and you transfer the tag titles on to a more capable team at the same time.[/I] Ladder Match Jacob Jett vs. [B]Teddy Powell[/B] [I]The other stip isn't remotely tempting. Now he's out of the doghouse Powell to get the win (following Kiss inteference) to even up the feud.[/I] [B]Dr. Classic[/B] vs. Kirk Jameson Submission [I]Jameson has a bright future ahead of him, but it's clear that Dr Classic is not going to be some resident jobber to the stars.[/I] Ash Campbell & Little Bill Lebowski vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future and Primal Rage[/B] Loser of the fall Must Either: [B]Join/Leave the Church of Force[/B] [I]I agree with another poster, you ain't gonna throw away a stip as great as this one. Ash Campbell loses the fall and joins the Church of Force.[/I]

Borneo Strap Match for the PSW Heavyweight Championship [B]Johnny Martin[/B] vs. Jungle Jack Choose Steven Parker’s Opponent(s)! Morgan and Flash in a Triangle Match for the PSW National Championship [B]Steven Parker[/B] Pick the Tag Team Poision! No-Rope Barb-Wire Death The Jersey Devils vs. [B]The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] Stipulations of The Rematch! Ladder Match [B]Jacob Jett[/B] vs. Teddy Powell [B]Dr. Classic[/B] vs. Kirk Jameson 2 out of 3 Falls Ash Campbell & Little Bill Lebowski vs. [B]Rev. Frankie Future and Primal Rage[/B] Loser of the fall Must Either: Join/Leave the Church of Force

[b]Johnny Martin[/b] vs. Jungle Jack in a Classic Cage Match [i]There is a side of me that think Jack is winning the belt because of the mystery attacker, but screw it[/i] Steven Parker vs. [b]Steve Flash[/b] [i]Steven Parker will retain the title though[/i] [b]The Jersey Devils[/b] Vs. The Black Label Brotherhood in a No Rope Barb-Wire Death match [i]Alex Braun's going to bitch, but at least this way there is a chance Tank could get injured.[/i] [b]Jacob Jett[/b] vs. Teddy Powell in a Ladder Match [i]My fellow Michigander is going to win[/i] Dr. Classic vs. [b]Kirk Jameson[/b] in a Submission March [i]Can't vote for wrestling avatars in non-squash situations[/i] Ash Campbell & Little Bill Lebowski vs. [b]Rev. Frankie Future and Primal Rage[/b] in a Loser Must Join/Leave The Church Of Force [i]Time for Campbell to feel the FORCE![/i]

[CENTER][I][B][SIZE=5]Episode Ten[/SIZE][/B][/I] [I][SIZE=4][B]Tight shot? On Tank Bradley? You must be kidding.[/B] [/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] Mitch Naess, owner and operator of Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling, thought it would be a great idea if our guys filmed an internet promo for the March FanFest show. At first, I thought it was a fantastic idea. Then I watched as Tank Bradley tried, with all of his might, to squeeze the PSW Tag Team Championship belt around his waist. After all his grunting, groaning and sucking in his stomach, I wasn’t so sure. “It’s not going to fit, Alex,” said Bradley to his Jersey Devils tag team partner Alex Braun. “I give up. I don’t know what the problem is. Do you?” Alex shook his head in disgust. Tank then answered his own question with a reach inside his gym bag. His hand emerged from the bag with the culprit to his ever-expanding waistline and his shortage of stamina: a fistful of Twinkies. In less than three days, Alex was positive he would have to carry the Jersey Devils once again. This time he would do so in one of the most deadly and dangerous matches on the planet -- a No-Rope, Barbed-Wire Death Match -- and against one of the most scary tag teams on the planet -- the Black Label Brotherhood. Yes, the fans of the Tri-State Area were a sadistic lot, they had voted the Devils' barbed fate with their own hands. Behind Tank's back, Braun joked that when one of the Black Label Brotherhood (the artists formally known as the Dirty White Boys) stuck Bradley on one of the barbs for the first time, he was hoping and praying that Tank would bleed blood red and not squishy, white cream-filling. Oh well, until Tank eats a salad. Here's what happened on our internet promo show .... [CENTER][B]* * *[/B] [/CENTER] “Hey J.D., seems as if the fans have booked us in a triangle match for the Shamrock FanFest,” the self-proclaimed Future of Wrestling, Steven Parker, called out to his stablemate in the heel faction known to PSW fans as The Untouchables. “Yeah, it seems they have, Steven,” replied J.D. Morgan in his trademark British accent. “It seems they have." “Stupid fans. They’ve got no idea what they’ve done to their beloved senior citizen, Steve Flash. It’s you and me, J.D.! Two on one, buddy! I’ve got this one in the bag, now! Steve Flash is going to get his hip broken and be put in the retirement home, and The Untouchables are going to still have the National title.” Morgan laughed. “You are right about couple of things, Steven … at the end of the night – one, Steve Flash will be in the retirement home with a broken hip. And two, the Untouchables will have the National title." Parker smiles and nods in approval. “Problem is, Steven, when the dust clears and the final bell sounds, that National title?” That smile disappears when Morgan moves his face into Parker’s personal space. "... It’ll be around [I][B]my[/B][/I] waist." Morgan leaves a stunned Parker standing alone with his mouth gaping open. [CENTER][B]***[/B][/CENTER] Johnny Martin, the Face of Tri-State Hardcore, sits with a heavily damaged and stitched face, rocking back and forth in a chair. “Roaches. They’re disgusting disease-infested insects who thrive in darkness and live on the rewards of others. When the lights are on, they scurry for a place to hide. When dealing with Roaches, they deserve no mercy.” Johnny leans in toward the camera. “The person who hit me in the face with a barb-wire steel chair? They’re a roach. So here's a little message to the roach ... if you try to interfere in Jack's and my match and I catch your a** with the lights on? Let’s just say, Raid won’t have nothin’ on Johnny Martin.” [CENTER][B]***[/B][/CENTER] Jungle Jack Marlowe is squatting and playing with a monkey. “Jack explain what happen. Why Jack face Johnny for Johnny belt …” Jack puts down the monkey and begins to explain. “… Jack in Borneo. Jack get on giant mechanical bird. Bird land in New York. Bird’s owner lose Jack’s luggage. Jack mad. Luggage hold Jack’s nanuhs. Luggage hold Jack’s clothes.” “Jack like Johnny. But Jack need Johnny’s belt to hold up pants.” “Jack must win. Jack must whip Johnny with Borneo strap. Jack must touch all four corners in fight square. ‘Cause if Jack lose, people see Jack’s white undee-pants. Jack no want people to see Jack’s white undee-pants. Jack modest. Jack say sorry to Johnny for what Jack must do. Be friends with Johnny later. Bye.” Jack waves goodbye to the camera and goes back to playing with his monkey.

Your Jungle Jack is so f'n amazing! This has "Jim Force" potential and I bet as time goes on, many more people will copy what you did. I think your Jungle Jack will live on long after this dynasty ends. Consider that your legacy! :p

[quote=TEWFan;464143]Your Jungle Jack is so f'n amazing! This has "Jim Force" potential and I bet as time goes on, many more people will copy what you did. I think your Jungle Jack will live on long after this dynasty ends. Consider that your legacy! :p[/quote] I consider Shamrock making PSW entertaining as his legacy. I loved the Jack Promo. He's modest.

[quote=Midnightnick;464145]I consider Shamrock making PSW entertaining as his legacy. I loved the Jack Promo. He's modest.[/quote] Thanks guys! I don't know if I'm crazy or not, but I considered PSW to be one of the more interesting feds out there in this year's game, with some of the most interesting storylines to exploit. Building something from the ground up was always intriguing to me and to have it be a hardcore restart gave me the freedom of many directions to take the company in. But with Mitch, Johnny, Alex and the lot, it also gave me a tad bit of backstory and history to use. Sort of a chance to do a "what if (Old School) ECW died and someone rebuilt it from the ashes, but did it the right way" diary ... with storylines, a three-ring circus atmosphere and not just mindless wall-to-wall violence. That's what most people, when discussing the history of ECW always miss. It wasn't just blood for the sake of blood or hardcore to be hardcore, it was characters who were built in such a way that a fan could care about them. That's what I think is missing in wrestling today ... characters that people could care about. Oh well ... rant over ... I'm just glad someone likes it.

[quote=shamelessposer;464241]Would it be okay if I stole a few ideas from this diary for my alternate 2008 mod? Your take on The Dirty White Boys and Frankie Future in particular are the main things I'd like to include.[/quote] Absolutely! We follow the "anarchy rules" philosophy in this thread, steal away! Wait a second, can you actually steal something that was never exclusively mine to begin with? LOL! Can't wait to see the mod. :)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PSWShamRock.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=5]PSW ShamRock FanFest[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]March 22, 2008[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]at The Ministry[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=4]in Queens, N.Y.[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4][B]Attendance:[/B] 609[/SIZE] [/CENTER] [B]Pre-show Booker's Notes:[/B] I'm holding my breath on this one. We need this show to be a hit. Our attendance is down for the second straight month. It's just a few bodies, but we need a blow the roof off show for our size. [CENTER][SIZE=3][I][B]Use the Force, Frank[/B][/I][/SIZE] [/CENTER] The Reverend Frankie Future, pastor of the Pittsburgh Chapter of the Church of the Force, marches out to his gospel inspired theme music. He’s leading Primal Rage to the ring, except this isn’t the Primal Rage fans know and love. No, this Primal Rage is wearing a hot pink Jim Force T-Shirt and has a hot pink and lime green cross painted on his forehead. “Saints,” Frankie begins, “and New York City sinners. Allow me to introduce you to a new member to the Church. Primal Rage has left his wicked ways in the dust and now will be known as Primal …” Frankie pauses to soak in the boos. “… Force.” More boos rain down on good ol’ Frankie. “Tonight, Ash Campbell or Little Bill Lebowski will be the next to join our humble church. It is written in the Book of Jim, that upon buying his merchandise, you shall see the light. If thou doest not buy his merchandise, thou wilt be smited by the mighty pee-pee chair. Amen. Tonight, the loser will not be a loser. But he shall gain everlasting life with Jim.” [CENTER][B]Loser of the Fall Must Join/Leave the Church of Force[/B] [B][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/AshCampbell.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/LittleBillLebowski.jpg[/IMG] Ash Campbell & Little Bill Lebowski vs. [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/HonestFrank_alt2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PrimalRage_alt1.jpg[/IMG] Rev. Frankie Future and Primal Force[/B] [/CENTER] Booker’s Notes: Fun little match. The fans were mildly into it and I wasn’t expecting a five-star classic. As long as it wasn’t an F, I was okay with it. It was just a learning experience for Ash and some more time in front of the camera for Frankie. [B] Reverend Frankie Future & Primal Force def. Ash Campbell & Little Bill Lebowski with a Future Force Two (8:03)[/B] [B] Ash Campbell must join the Church of The Force. [/B] [B] Match Rating:[/B] E+ [CENTER][B] Submission Match [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/TheMaskedAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] [/B][B] Dr. Classic vs. Kirk Jameson[/B] [/CENTER] [B] Booker’s Notes:[/B] Kirk has a lot of promise, but we sure as hell didn’t click. We were out of sequence and synch the whole nine minutes. I mercifully called for the finish of the match at the 10 minute mark. The crowd was bored. I think I saw one girl asleep and drooling on her boyfriend’s shoulder. This has got to change … and fast. [B] Dr. Classic def Kirk Jameson with a figure four (10:15)[/B] [B] Match rating:[/B] D- [CENTER][B] Ladder Match [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JacobJett.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG] [/B][B] Jacob Jett vs. Teddy Powell w/Nicole Kiss[/B] [/CENTER] [B] Booker’s notes:[/B] Teddy and Jacob gave the crowd a few moments but overall the match was just a midcard match and not a show-stealer. I was disappointed that these two haven’t been able to pull a mid-grade match yet. Well, they’ve got one more match to do it before I pull the plug on this feud. Maybe if I get J.D. or Steven involved it’ll push Teddy more … hmmm. We’ll see how that goes. [B] Teddy Powell def. Jacob Jett via interference from manager Nicole Kiss (11:55)[/B] [B] Match Rating:[/B] D [CENTER][B] PSW Tag Team Championship[/B] [B][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PSW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] No-Rope Barb-Wire Death Match [/B] [B][IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/AlexBraun_alt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/TankBradley.jpg[/IMG] The Jersey Devils (C) vs. [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG] The Black Label Brotherhood[/B] [/CENTER] [B] Booker’s notes:[/B] The Queens audience was absolutely craving blood by this point in the night. It was like being stuck in a tomb with hungry vampires and lacking a wood product to fend them off with. Luckily, the Brotherhood and Alex gave it to them. Calling this match bloody would be a disservice. It was sick, and the fans loved it. Tank stayed away from the wire all night and only poked a p***y trickle. I think this is the death knell for him. The choice of winner came down to: do I want two guys who’ll carry the weight of the belts or do I want one guy carrying his partner? The choice was easy … [B] The Black Label Brotherhood becomes the new PSW Tag Team Champions with an Outlaw Funeral (a top rope assisted sitout powerbomb) def The Jersey Devils at 9:58. And yes, Tank suffered the pinfall.[/B] [B] Match Rating:[/B] C- [CENTER][B] PSW National Championship [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PSW_National.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/StevenParker.jpg[/IMG] [/B][B] Steven Parker (C) [/B][B]vs. [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [/B][B] J.D. Morgan [/B][B]vs. [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/SteveFlash_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [/B][B] Steve Flash[/B] [/CENTER] [B] Booker’s Notes:[/B] I had trouble booking this one. Before the night began J.D. came into my office and whined about not winning the strap. I had originally tabbed Steve Flash to lose via pinfall, but since J.D.’s such a wanker, I booked him to lose the fall. I purposely think J.D. sandbagged it out there, because this match was a solid C, but no matter. The two Steves tore down the house and dragged his sorry butt to a fair mark. [B] Steven Parker retains the PSW National Championship (third defense) def. J.D. Morgan by pinfall at 15:42 when Parker accidentally hit J.D. with the title belt. [/B] [B] Match Rating:[/B] C- [CENTER][B] PSW Heavyweight Championship [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/PSW_Championship.jpg[/IMG] [/B][B] Borneo Strap Match [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383/GenoMick/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG] [/B][B] Johnny Martin (C) vs. Jungle Jack[/B] [/CENTER] [B] Booker’s Notes:[/B] Awesome. Beyond words. That’s all I can say. This match broke the record for the best rated match we've had to date. These two beat the holy hell out of each other. Both guys were sporting multiple red strap beating stripes on their back. Jungle Jack has two of our three best match ratings. I don’t think it is a coincidence. Before the match began, Jack totally wrapped the strap around his waist, as if to test the strap as a belt instead, so he wouldn’t have to fight his friend. It didn’t work, so Jack tore into Johnny. It’s little things like the strap that make me love Jack Marlowe’s ethic. [B] Here’ s how the match finished:[/B] Johnny hit Jungle Jack with a stiff chair shot and put him down. Martin packed up Jack on his back with the strap and began his trip around the ring, stopping to touch each turnbuckle. Little did he know, Jack’s coconut head withstood the chair shot and he was touching the corners, too. When Johnny got to the final turnbuckle, a voice boomed out on the public address system. Funny, it made even some tough guys in the crowd visibly jump. “Well, well little Johnny Martin is all growed up …” The sinister voice cackled over the PA. Johnny stops and looks around, hoping to spot the source. Jack “So, I’m a roach, am I? I live off of other’s rewards? Oh no, Johnny sprout, seems someone’s been taking a little dip in the irony pool. Because that Tri-State mantle you take up? That hardcore banner you wear around your waist? It isn’t yours at all … ” The crowd begins to murmur. They’re obviously speculating on who owns that voice. “… it’s mine!” The lights go out. The crowd is enveloped in complete darkness. Flashes on cameras explode hoping to catch a glimpse of the mystery man. “… and I can take it …” Lights come back on. “ … [B][I]whenever[/I][/B] I like.” Jungle Jack is resting on the fourth and final turnbuckle. Johnny Martin is face down in a pool of his own blood. The referee looks around for the culprit. He has to assume Jack did the deed. He has no choice. The man in stripes turns and calls for the bell and informs the ring announcer. “Ladies and gentlemen, the winner and NEW PSW Heavyweight Champion … JUNNNNNGGGLLE JACK!” The ref drapes the title belt over Jack’s unconscious back. And the internet feed goes dark. At The Ministry, the crowd is in an absolute dilemma after the cameras quit rolling. Do they cheer their hero, Jungle Jack? Or do they mourn their fallen leader of the Tri-State? Some applaud. Some are sad. Some shake their heads. Some talk to each other about who that voice belongs to. No matter what the reaction was, it was a buzz and it’s something we can build on even more … [B] Jungle Jack became the new PSW Heavyweight Champion def. Johnny Martin (15:44)[/B] [B] Match Rating:[/B] C+ [CENTER][B][SIZE=4] Overall Show Rating[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=5][B]C[/B][/SIZE] [B] (Broke the record for best overall show rating beating February's Heart Attack 2008)[/B][/CENTER]

Actually, the jelly belly thing has given a whole new gimmick for tank bradley. He should do an exercise guru gimmick, like Simon Dean from WWE, and challenge people to various fitness contest. Only, as Tank is a out of shape tub of lard, he would gas quickly, and then attack whoever tried to beat him before they could pass his pathetic mark in either sit-ups, push ups, whatever. Since Bradley isn't going to be in my CGC diary anytime soon (like ever! ;)) if anyone else likes this idea, feel free to run with it.

Okay guys, lets play a game: [B]1. If I could pick one person (not currently on the roster) for PSW to hire it would be _________________. 2. My three favorite PSW workers are ... 3. The PSW Heavyweight Champion should be _____________. 4. Who is the one worker (on the roster) PSW should give a singles push to? 5. Roman Coliseum Time! Who lives and who dies?[/B] [CENTER][B]Thumbs up or Thumbs down for each: [/B]Tank Bradley Teddy Powell Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf[/CENTER] [B]6. And finally, I’ve got a gameplay question for all you TEW vets out there …[/B] We’re taking a bit of a hit finishing second in the regional battle every week. I know it’s only month three and we only put on one show a month, but it’s almost as if we’re spinning our popularity wheels. I would schedule my events on the same day ... only problem is, NYCW's schedule is all over the map, so I can't guess when they'll have a show so I can have Steve on our show.I’m trying to figure out whether going to war or going hostile vs. NYCW would be the proper route. Here’s my reason for asking: Steve Flash is the Empire Champion in NYCW. He’s putting up great numbers (C+ and B-) for NYCW in their hottest feud with matches and angles. No one else on the roster can muster as much as a C- and in fact, most are D- workers. We take Flash away and we cripple them badly. He’s said we’re a priority over NYCW, so if we go to war, will Flash choose us or is he grandfathered and will work for both? Or would you have another solution I might have overlooked?

1. If I could pick one person (not currently on the roster) for PSW to hire it would be [B]Bulldozer Brandon Smith.[/B] 2. My three favorite PSW workers are ... [B]Jungle Jack, Steven Parker, Steve Flash[/B] 3. The PSW Heavyweight Champion should be [B]Jungle Jack (of course)[/B] 4. Who is the one worker (on the roster) PSW should give a singles push to? [B]Well if you are binning Jelly Belly, then Alex Braun.[/B] 5. Roman Coliseum Time! Who lives and who dies? Thumbs up or Thumbs down for each: Tank Bradley [B]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/B] Teddy Powell [B]CHEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR[/B] Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf [B]Not sure - so a small Boo[/B] 6. And finally, I’ve got a gameplay question for all you TEW vets out there … You could try going the other way - some kind of friendly agreement with NYCW, which should IIRC from the dev journal, reduce your losses in the regional battles. Also - I think that the AI organises its schedules for the month on the 1st Tuesday (if there is no preset show) - so you should be able to schedule yours against Steve Flash after that.

Okay guys, lets play a game: 1. If I could pick one person (not currently on the roster) for PSW to hire it would be _________________. [I]Larry Wood, or Madman Boone. Both have good overness, good charisma, and fit the product perfectly.[/I] 2. My three favorite PSW workers are ... [I]Steven Parker, Steve Flash, JD Morgan (only because I used all three extensively in my 07 NYCW diary.)[/I] 3. The PSW Heavyweight Champion should be _____________. [I]For right now, Jungle Jack. Later on, Steven Parker, Steve Flash, or JD Morgan should be able to hold the gold.[/I] 4. Who is the one worker (on the roster) PSW should give a singles push to? [I]Honest Frank! (hey, he is my avatar after all. :D )[/I] 5. Roman Coliseum Time! Who lives and who dies? Thumbs up or Thumbs down for each: Tank Bradley Teddy Powell Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf [I]Powell. I already thought of a 'money' gimmick for Bradley (see above) and I don't know anything about Statler & Waldorf other than they are probably akin to NYCW's Wiley Coyote in talent, but Powell is a waste in this product as a singles, and either needs to get a partner, or be gotten rid of.[/I] As for the war situation, if one existed already, he would leave NYCW when he signs with you, but I don't know if he would immediately leave if you declare war while he has both contracts, or would just not re-sign with one of you. I think he would choose one over the other as soon as war is declared, but i could be wrong.

1. If I could pick one person (not currently on the roster) for PSW to hire it would be _________________. [I]Bradford Peverall. Hands of Stone would be perfect to get over in PSW.[/I] 2. My three favorite PSW workers are ... [I]Jungle Jack, Johnny Martin, Reverend Frankie[/I] 3. The PSW Heavyweight Champion should be _____________. [I]Jungle Jack[/I] 4. Who is the one worker (on the roster) PSW should give a singles push to? [I]Alex Braun if you're ridding Tank. Lazy Joe is not.[/I] 5. Roman Coliseum Time! Who lives and who dies? Thumbs up or Thumbs down for each: [I]Tank Bradley - Thumbs Down[/I] [I]Teddy Powell - Thumbs Down[/I] [I]Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf - Thumbs Up[/I]

1. If I could pick one person (not currently on the roster) for PSW to hire it would be _________________. [I]Joey Poison. I know he could help you out in the talent department, and he has charisma through the roof.[/I] 2. My three favorite PSW workers are ... [I]Jungle Jack, Primal Force (classic hardcore guy, under rated.), JD Morgan[/I] 3. The PSW Heavyweight Champion should be _____________. [I]Jungle Jack. Jack need belt hold up pants. Jack no want people see Jack white undees.[/I] 4. Who is the one worker (on the roster) PSW should give a singles push to? [I]Rev. Frankie Future! Feel the Force![/I] 5. Roman Coliseum Time! Who lives and who dies? Thumbs up or Thumbs down for each: Tank Bradley- [I]Thumbs down, crappiest wrestler on the roster, and that's saying something.[/I] Teddy Powell [I]Thumbs up. Him V.S. Steve Flash= Golden.[/I] Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf [I]Down for Statler, up for Dean Waldorf, make 'em split and get Dean over.[/I] 6. And finally, I’ve got a gameplay question for all you TEW vets out there … [I]The problem with hostility is that it really screws you if somebody is signed up by them to an open contract. That's why I say go working agreement. It works perfectly for you, you get talent to work with, and Steve is no longer an issue.[/I]

Okay guys, lets play a game: 1. If I could pick one person (not currently on the roster) for PSW to hire it would be _________________. [i]If you really want it to rub it in the face of NYCW, go for Lee Wright. He's old and on the verge of retirment, but that man knows how to fight. If you're looking to invest in your future, Primus Allen and Bulldozer Brandon Smith are two can't miss guys.[/i] 2. My three favorite PSW workers are ... [i]Jungle Jack, Reverand Frankie & Johnny Martin.[/i] 3. The PSW Heavyweight Champion should be _____________. [i]Let's have Jack play his belt for a bit, then let's put it on Steven Parker.[/i] 4. Who is the one worker (on the roster) PSW should give a singles push to? [i]Ash Campbell. You know you want him to be bigger than his dad![/i] 5. Roman Coliseum Time! Who lives and who dies? Thumbs up or Thumbs down for each: Tank Bradley [i]UP, he's good for entertainement value.[/i] Teddy Powell [i]DOWN, he's just so bland to me.[/i] Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf [i]UP, they're basics and stamina are great, they can be groomed to be key players.[/i] 6. And finally, I’ve got a gameplay question for all you TEW vets out there … [i]The game sets each promotion shows between the first and the second day each month. You can easily plan yours on the second day... and do it ! Run those filthy New Yorkers to the ground ! [/i]

1. [i]If I could pick one person (not currently on the roster) for PSW to hire it would be [/i]Evil Spirit[i].[/i] I think the guy could have a very bright future with PSW. He's got a great look, he's young, and even when you pay his travel expenses he's cheaper than a lot the American prospects for the hardcore scene. 2. [i]My three favorite PSW workers are ...[/i] Alex Braun, Jungle Jack, and Johnny Martin. 3. [i]The PSW Heavyweight Champion should be [/i]Jungle Jack. I really, really want to say Alex Braun here but the guy just doesn't have the stamina to work a proper main event anymore. Jungle Jack is an excellent choice for the time being, and with the possible exceptions of Johnny Martin and Steven Parker it's hard to name any other viable main eventers for PSW at the moment. 4. [i]Who is the one worker (on the roster) PSW should give a singles push to?[/i] You're already pushing most of the worthwhile prospects. It wouldn't hurt to give Steve Flash a nice solid spot with a midcard title to provide an excuse for training all the young guys. 5. [i]Roman Coliseum Time! Who lives and who dies?[/i] [i]Tank Bradley[/i] must die. [i]Teddy Powell[/i] is a complete and utter waste of a thousand dollars a month. [i]Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf[/i] could grow to be something special if given a decent manager. I'd suggest Annie Hitch****. As far as your gameplay question goes, I say declare war. Then start pillaging their roster.

1. If I could pick one person (not currently on the roster) for PSW to hire it would be _________________. [B][I]Primus Allen or Gargantuan. PSW needs a MONSTER! Allen is the better worker but Gargantuan's star quality is through the roof. Time with Steve Flash can help though.[/I][/B] 2. My three favorite PSW workers are ...[B][I]Steven Parker, Steve Flash, Primal Rage (I mark hard for Primal Rage :D )[/I][/B] 3. The PSW Heavyweight Champion should be _____________. [I][B]At this time Jungle Jack. Parker is the future though, unless you can't hang on to him.[/B][/I] 4. Who is the one worker (on the roster) PSW should give a singles push to? [B][I]Alex Braun, don't ask me why, but I like him[/I][/B] 5. Roman Coliseum Time! Who lives and who dies? Thumbs up or Thumbs down for each: Tank Bradley [I][B]Just for Storyline sake, I want to see him stay[/B][/I] Teddy Powell [I][B]thumbs Up[/B][/I] Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf [B][I]Thumbs Down[/I][/B]

Archived