Jack Giedroyc new name

[QUOTE=The Shape;466478]Have heard a lot of talk about this Wrath of god stuff, what exactly is it? xD[/QUOTE] Check out the Alternate Pictures thread in the Mods forum. Basically I was asked to do an alt of Jack, with black hair and some face paint. I did so, incorporating some religious iconography, seeing as I vaguely remember someone's dairy calling him "The Wrath of God. This alt pic turned out to be the best alt I've ever done, in my opinion. Like 2 hours later, Midian (I think) did up Valiant in the same style, and thus, the internet phenomenon known as "Wrath of God" was born (or reborn, as the case may be) There have since been a bunch of requests for "Wrath of God" versions of other C-Verse characters, but I haven't been able to get on my PC to do anything for a while.

The whole 'Wrath of God' thing is pretty cool. I intend on starting a stable which isn't too different to The Brood/The Ministry in my SWF game using some of the alternative pictures. I can just see... Vengeance Tom Gilmore (Alt. Raven-esque picture from the 'Render' thread) Valiant (Also alt. from 'Render' thread) Jack Giedroyc (Again, using pic from the 'Render' thread) ...running wild in SWF, kidnapping Eric & Jerry Eisen and thus forcing Richard Eisen to start faction to counter them.

[QUOTE=The Shape;466478]Have heard a lot of talk about this Wrath of god stuff, what exactly is it? xD[/QUOTE] Waaaay back in the dawn of time (or some time last year, I'm not quite clear on that), there was a DaVE diary by a dude called M-Pox. Often seen as one of the pinnacles of dynasty writing, among it's creations was 'The Wrath of God' Jack Giedroyc, a fairly comic character who claimed to receve messages from god. As with Jim 'Feel the' Force, he's sort of passed into Cornellverse lore.

[QUOTE=The Shape;466478]Have heard a lot of talk about this Wrath of god stuff, what exactly is it? xD[/QUOTE] Go into the 2007 dynasty area and read "Mark Cuban does DAVE" by monkeypox. Not only will it tell you all you need to know about the 'Wrath of God' Jack Giedroyc character, it will introduce you to several other characters you will see mentioned around the forums, like the crazy Eddie Peak and the Cult of the Gray Dragon. Plus it is just a fantastic diary, easily one of the five best in TEW forum history! :D

[QUOTE=Self;466489]Check out the Alternate Pictures thread in the Mods forum. Basically I was asked to do an alt of Jack, with black hair and some face paint. I did so, incorporating some religious iconography, seeing as I vaguely remember someone's dairy calling him "The Wrath of God. This alt pic turned out to be the best alt I've ever done, in my opinion. Like 2 hours later, Midian (I think) did up Valiant in the same style, and thus, the internet phenomenon known as "Wrath of God" was born (or reborn, as the case may be) There have since been a bunch of requests for "Wrath of God" versions of other C-Verse characters, but I haven't been able to get on my PC to do anything for a while.[/QUOTE] Yeah I saw Self's picture and liked the gimmick and I had Jack Giedroyc in a tag team with Valiant in my game so I created one for Valiant too :D

Archived