Latest.

dude seriously, we're not trying to be pains at all, but the thing is, it seems every week you're asking this same question, and everytime you get the same answers. There is no real world mod out yet! The best you've got right now are WIP pieces such as DOTT Generations etc. Honestly, like i've said before, give the older mods a try, i've got the 97 data going, and only now that i'm in 2010 i've stopped simming because i've got a completely different game world that i feel like i want to play with. Give them a shot, you might find you enjoy them, and you can learn about the history of the business too

[QUOTE=hurricanendp;466619]dude seriously, we're not trying to be pains at all, but the thing is, it seems every week you're asking this same question, and everytime you get the same answers. There is no real world mod out yet! The best you've got right now are WIP pieces such as DOTT Generations etc. Honestly, like i've said before, give the older mods a try, i've got the 97 data going, and only now that i'm in 2010 i've stopped simming because i've got a completely different game world that i feel like i want to play with. Give them a shot, you might find you enjoy them, and you can learn about the history of the business too[/QUOTE] Can i try your 2010 mod? :P [email]connor_scott@live.co.uk[/email]

Yes my 3 worker up to date real world 2008 totally up to date real world rosters mod is flawless and has been released and anyone who doesn't play it is a damn moron. I spent almost as much time making it as other people spend checking the forums before asking if there is a up to date real world mod out yet so you know it has to be good! My 1996 mod which will have more than 3 workers (Around 1250 at last count) and is not a joke is not done yet.

[QUOTE=BurningHamster;466677]Yes my 3 worker up to date real world 2008 totally up to date real world rosters mod is flawless and has been released and anyone who doesn't play it is a damn moron. I spent almost as much time making it as other people spend checking the forums before asking if there is a up to date real world mod out yet so you know it has to be good! My 1996 mod which will have more than 3 workers (Around 1250 at last count) and is not a joke is not done yet.[/QUOTE] I thought it ended being 4 workers, due to the need to add in a user character.

[QUOTE=BurningHamster;466828]Well yes, but you have to add the user character not me. I don't know who the user is so in order to make user characters for anyone who could possibly play my mod I would have to find out the name, age, gender and booking skills of the entire population of the planet.[/QUOTE] I'm Clayton Wick, twenty-two, male, and D-. Now get to work.

[QUOTE=BurningHamster;466828]Well yes, but you have to add the user character not me. I don't know who the user is so in order to make user characters for anyone who could possibly play my mod I would have to find out the name, age, gender and booking skills of the entire population of the planet.[/QUOTE] So what you're saying is... by the end of August that version will be done? Sweetness.

Archived