For All Modders:

[QUOTE=takertitan;470498]Not trying to be an ass or anything, but in every mod i play, Tairi is listed as only speaking japanese. He in fact speaks perfect english. Just bothers me that i have to edit it every time i play a mod.[/QUOTE] who is tairi or do you mean tajiri...

[QUOTE=takertitan;470498]Not trying to be an ass or anything, but in every mod i play, Tairi is listed as only speaking japanese. He in fact speaks perfect english. Just bothers me that i have to edit it every time i play a mod.[/QUOTE] That's such a small problem, yet it deserved its own post?

[QUOTE=takertitan;470498]Not trying to be an ass or anything, but in every mod i play, Tairi is listed as only speaking japanese. He in fact speaks perfect english. Just bothers me that i have to edit it every time i play a mod.[/QUOTE] Do you know when he learned perfect English? Historical modders need to know, as very few people are born with perfect skills in a language not their own.

[QUOTE=SasoreGatame;470523]That's such a small problem, yet it deserved its own post?[/QUOTE] Well, in his defense, it would be a problem that would apply to more than one mod, and wasn't really just a subjective complaint. Probably a lot easier to just make the thread than post it in multiple mod threads.

its a problem when you have 1 guy on a roster who speaks only japanese. He ends up depressed and ****. And if i had time to go into every modders thread and ask "Tajiri speaks english", i would just go ahead and change it every game myself.

[QUOTE=bobinc;470657]I heard when he was in ECW he didn't speak English thus why he had a manager. Could have been a gimmick though.[/QUOTE] At the very least he did speak English in ECW's later days. I remember reading that he had ribbed a new guy by pretending to not understand anything he said for a while.

[QUOTE=takertitan;470599] And if i had time to go into every modders thread and ask "Tajiri speaks english", i would just go ahead and change it every game myself.[/QUOTE] Just out of interest, how long would it take you to do that in each mod you're using?

Archived