United States Pro Wrestling - Bring Out Your Kids!

i do enjoy writing my diary but it does a get depressing knowing that no one never replies, i do sometimes feel whats the piint of putting in the effort for no omne to reply, i even tried a predicition contest and only one person took part (as i have to force lucas and forlan to predict) so fi anyone is reading this, reply in my diary lol. keep up the good work :)

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this is a great diary, there are only two diary's here that have been going this long, yours and the NYCW diary. How do you do that lol? And about the comments: Well it's easier to just read diary's and not reply, but if you start writing one yourself, you start getting the feeling that what you're writing down is useless. I think the main reason for ppl not replying is that they don't know much about the wrestlers and characters in game. (WWE and TNA diary's get more response I think, whereas for example small indy fed diary's tend not to get responses because no-one knows the guys they're writing about). And in the CornellVerse diary's, I think most of the ppl only played 2 or 3 cornellverse promotions so those who play TCW or SWF for example won't know much about CZCW or WEXXV or so, and 4C or MAW players won't know much about TCW, SWF or japanese promotions... I for example don't respond to DOTT diarys because I wasn't even born at the DOTT time, and not to SWF or TCW ones because I never heard of guys like Brett Biggz, BLZ Bubb, Calimari kid and uys like that... (sorry for going off topic a bit)

Sunday: Jim Lou Freebush is back at USPW, and takes a seat next to Danny Jilleski, to replace the departed Micky Starr, and has a sold out arena to great him back. [COLOR=Blue]DD McCall vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Filler match, as I found myself one short. Unsurprisingly, DD McCall was off him game. Only one month of his contract to go. Even more unsurprisingly, Redwood won at 3.57. [I][COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood beat DD McCall[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Corporal Doom then marched Flemmy Lemming out, who was wearing full army gear. After being frogmarched to the ring, Doom brought him to attention, before entering the ring for his match (C). [COLOR=Blue]Mr America vs Corporal Doom[/COLOR] Mr America managed a little offence, but the larger heel overwhelmed him, and pinned and choked him at 3.44. [I][COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom beat Mr America[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Doom was on the mic after the match, and said that Flemmy Lemming was no more. He was now to be known as Private Lemming, and would learn what it was really like to serve your country. He then proceeded to frogmarch him back out of the arena (C+). Emma Chase was then shown with Jungle Jack and The Bumfholes. She said the Main Event tonight would showcase many things – not only USPW World Champion and his opponent for Apple Pie and Baseball, Donnie J, but also whether the Bumfholes were worthy of another Tag Title shot (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Phenomenal E vs Hell Monkey[/COLOR] Ah, Monkey fluffs it again. He’s got a new, darker, mask to solidify his heel turn, and a new attitude that saw him beat Ed around, until hitting a Hell Fire Kick at 2.37 to win. [I][COLOR=Blue]Hell Monkey beat Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Nemesis was then shown out back, and he stormed up to Sanders and Rushmore. He said he wanted the two men to destroy Muscles and Walker tonight – and then they were to join him in the ring after the Main Event, as he wanted as many people there as possible. Rushmore seemed unsure, until Nemesis pinned him against the wall, forcing him to accept (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Kenko Takemitsu and Joss Thompson vs Fumihiro Ota and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] Cattley looked focused tonight, and outperformed his senior partner. He ended up pinning Kenko after a Mood Swing at 8.31. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota and Mean Jean Cattley beat Kenko Takemitsu and Joss Thompson[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The camera followed the faces as they left the ring, where they came upon Hell Monkey, who laughed at the losers, before walking away (C). Nemesis was then shown recruiting Giant Redwood for later tonight, who eagerly agreed. A chance to appear at the top of the show – Redwood would always take that (B-)! [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Chad Walker vs Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] Rick Sanders did manage to work over Chad Walker early in this match, showing his superior mat skills. Walker had the strength to fight him off, and eventually Walker pinned Rushmore after his dreaded Running Clothesline at 7.01. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Chad Walker beat Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Muscles and Walker took to the mic, and goaded Nemesis, laughing at how the only person that they could get to join him willingly was the big lumbering Giant Redwood. They said they’d be interested in what Nemesis had to say – so they’d be listening (B). When they left, they were replaced with Jungle Jack, who said he was looking forward to wrestling Donnie J (B-), before the rest of the contestants came out for the Main Event. [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack, The Bumfholes and Jimmy P vs Donnie J, Marc DuBois, Cage & Crusher[/COLOR] Jimmy P played the face in distress – but he had three people to rescue him, ensuring that he didn’t have to tap out to DuBois’ Model Solution. As the action spilled to the outside, it was just the two tag teams left, and the Bumholes double teamed Crusher Coleman to take the victory at 12.46. [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack, The Bumfholes and Jimmy P beat Donnie J, Marc DuBois, Cage & Crusher [/COLOR] (C+) It was the last match, but the show was by no means over. Nemesis came down to the ring, and he brought a bunch of heels with him – Giant Redwood, Fumihiro Ota, Cage and Crusher, Sanders and Rushmore, Cattley and Hell Monkey. Nemesis took to the mic and claimed that the only way Muscles had a chance against him was by outnumbering him, by aligning himself with wrestler wannabee Chad Walker and The Animalz. Now the odds were evened, and he challenged Muscles to come out (B). Muscles did come out with the aforementioned wrestlers, and calmly walked down to ringside. He took the mic, and said he was impressed by Nemesis’s “allies”, but do they know what Nemesis does to his friends? Our small TV showed Nemesis Arrowing Eric Tyler, shoving away Fumihiro Ota, and throwing Hell Monkey through a table. The heels started to look round, before, one by one, they left the ring - leaving only Giant Redwood with Nemesis (B). Nemesis beckoned Muscles into the ring, and as he did, Nemesis immediately jumped right at him. As The Animalz went to break it up, [B]The Lords of War [/B] made their USPW debut, jumping The Animalz from behind. They swung the fight, and the faces had to regroup the outside, as the heels stood tall in the ring (B-). [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

The Lords of War have joined USPW, after both their contracts came up at SWF, and were not renewed. They join the ever growing Muscles / Nemesis feud, which is the main focus of our shows. This comes as TCW have announced that Nemesis will be joining their roster – but only on a PPA deal. We’re delighted to hear that he won’t be leaving anytime soon. Hopefully some of our other storylines will develop in the next show – Jungle Jack, despite being champion, has been pushed down the card recently, as Nemesis shows that he is still a force to be reckoned with even without the belt. PWMAX ran their first card last night, which saw American Elemental team with Black Eagle (as the Wow Factor) to take the Tag Team Titles, Zimmy defeating a heel Randy Bumfhole, and Marc DuBois defeating Akima the Brave to become the inaugural PWMAX Heavyweight Title. On the International scene, Brett Biggz once again took the SWF Shooting Star Title from Freddie Datsun. Travis Century beat Tank Bradley for the TCW International Title, but of more interest Nemesis’s debut. He went straight into the Main Event with current champion Rick Law in a non-title match – defeating him on debut! A title match will surely be close. Announced for next Sunday: Mr America vs Private Lemming The Bumfholes vs Danny Rushmore and Aristocrat Joss Thompson vs Rick Sanders Jungle Jack, Jimmy P and Kenko Takemitsu vs Donnie J, Marc DuBois and Hell Monkey Chad Walker vs Nemesis

Sunday: Mick Muscles defeated Mr Patterson (C+), before cutting a promo that hyped up the crowd. Until the next segment. [COLOR=Blue]Mr America vs Private Lemming[/COLOR] No-one’s ever cared about these two guys, and to make matters worst they don’t even work well together in the ring. Mr America looked like he was going to win, until Doom interfered, causing the DQ at 3.32. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mr America beat Private Lemming [/COLOR] by DQ (E)[/I] As Mr America left the ring, Doom bellowed at Lemming, demanding to know why he had to be rescued. Lemming was all cowed, and sheepishly left the ring (C). The Bumfholes then came out to the ring, and declared that they would face Cage and Crusher for the Tag Team Titles at Apple Pie and Baseball (C+), before they had their match for tonight. [COLOR=Blue]The Bumfholes vs Danny Rushmore and Aristocrat[/COLOR] Aristocrat stepped into the ring for this match, but was easy prey to a Randy Bumfhole Buster at 6.44. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Bumfholes beat Danny Rushmore and Aristocrat[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Mean Jean Cattley was then shown backstage, cutting an interview about his favourite subjects – himself and his National Title. Joss Thompson came over and informed us all that he’d been given a title shot, so Cattley better enjoy the title while he’s got it (B-). Thompson then headed out for his match. [COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson vs Rick Sanders[/COLOR] Sanders didn’t come out with Aristocrat – it looks like they’re over as a partnership that never achieved anything. He did a good job, but Thompson got him in his submission hold, which we discovered was called the “Joss Lock”. It was only broken by the intervention of Cattley, who caused the second DQ of the night at 6.49. [I][COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson beat Rick Sanders[/COLOR] by DQ (C)[/I] As Cattley left, holding his title, the cameras went over to Chad Walker, who was arriving backstage. The commentators hyped his match with Nemesis, saying it was his most difficult test in the world of wrestling yet (A). Then we let Donnie J on the mic, which is never the best of ideas especially when the crowd’s so hyped. He said that he’s the best looking youngest fly guy in USPW, and the USPW World Title belt will just top of his image perfectly (C). We then went over to The Lords of War, who were with Nemesis. They announced one more match for Apple Pie and Baseball – Nemesis and The Lords of War vs Mick Muscles and The Animalz. They declared that they were ready, and would prove so next (B-). [COLOR=Blue]American Elemental and Phenomenal E vs The Lords of War[/COLOR] Nemesis accompanied the Warlords, but had no need to have any impact on the match, as Pain gave Phenomenal E an Execution at Dawn at 4.36 for the win. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Lords of War beat American Elemental and Phenomenal E [/COLOR] (C)[/I] Nemesis got onto the mic, and said that Chad Walker had done nothing to earn his match with Nemesis, so he has a challenge for him. If Walker wants the match, he’ll first have to defeat the one man who stayed in the ring last week – Giant Redwood (C+). I guess the answer would be sorted backstage, as the ring cleared, and the heels came out for the next match. Marc DuBois declared that he wanted a match with Jimmy P at Apple Pie and Baseball – a match that would once again prove to the world his skill (B-). The faces came out, and they got their turn on the mic. Jimmy P accepted DuBois’ challenge, before Takemitsu declared he had signed up for a match between him and Hell Monkey. Jungle Jack was the last one the mic, and he said that his title speaks for himself, and he intended to wear it into the next year (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack, Jimmy P and Kenko Takemitsu vs Donnie J, Marc DuBois and Hell Monkey[/COLOR] Too long for a few of the men in this match, and we got a mini-preview of Jungle Jack vs Marc DuBois, match USPW Internet fans are dreaming of seeing. DuBois got the win here, pinning Takemitsu after the Marc of Excellence at 15.50. [I][COLOR=Blue]Donnie J, Marc DuBois and Hell Monkey beat Jungle Jack, Jimmy P and Kenko Takemitsu[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Chad Walker came out for the Main Event, and was followed by Giant Redwood. They brawled immediately, and never hit the ring. They battered away at each other, until the Giant was felled by a left hook from Walker (B). This brought out Nemesis, and the Main Event was on. [COLOR=Blue]Chad Walker vs Nemesis[/COLOR] Nemesis took the upper hand, being much the fresher man. However, he couldn’t hit his Arrow, and grew frustrated. When Giant Redwood came back to interfere, Mick Muscles came out, and the two brawled. Muscles took out Redwood, but this distracted Walker (and the ref), allowing Nemesis to hit a low blow and roll Walker up for the pin at 5.32. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Chad Walker[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Mick Muscles slid into the ring, but Nemesis was as quickly out, grinning as he left through the crowd (B). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

A sell out crowd saw an average show rescued by a hot Main Event. There’s money in a future Walker / Nemesis feud, but we put them together tonight to distract away from what we knew would be an average card. With Walker already having fought Redwood and the tainted finish, this match hasn’t taken anything away from a future feud! In CGC the following day, a heel Mick Muscles was pitted against Chad Walker, and he came out victorious to retain his CGC Canadian Title. There have been thoughts for a while of having Muscles turn, and facing Walker, but their match was average. Also, Muscles is on a good face run, and now The Lords of War have been brought in, there are plenty of top tier heels around.

Nemesis is at it again – he beat Rick Money in a non-title match, before losing the rematch for the title. He’s really made an impact at TCW though. However, more important to me is the finalised card for USPW Apple Pie and Baseball, as below: USPW Apple Pie and Baseball: The Americans vs Corporal Doom and Private Lemming Kenko Takemitsu vs Hell Monkey Jimmy P vs Marc DuBois Mick Muscles and The Animalz vs Nemesis and The Lords of War Cage and Crusher (c) vs The Bumfholes for the USPW Tag Team Titles Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Joss Thompson for the USPW National Title Jungle Jack (c) vs Donnie J for the USPW World Title

USPW Apple Pie and Baseball prections: [b]The Americans[/b] vs Corporal Doom and Private Lemming . I would like to see this Private Lemming gimmick become a success though. [b]Kenko Takemitsu[/b] vs Hell Monkey . Not a Hell Monkey fan, too darn popular. Hope he gets his butt kicked and kenko is talented enough to do it! Jimmy P vs [b]Marc DuBois[/b] . Is there anyone who doesn't think DuBois is the future of USPW? Mick Muscles and The Animalz vs [b]Nemesis and The Lords of War[/b] . This is the match I am waiting for. Everything points to a good beatdown of the fan favorites as the Lords of War show they are serious threat. [b]Cage and Crusher[/b] (c) vs The Bumfholes for the USPW Tag Team Titles . Don't like the Bumfholes...peroid! [b]Mean Jean Cattley[/b] (c) vs Joss Thompson for the USPW National Title . MJC , MJC....always a fan, always will be! Jungle Jack (c) vs [b]Donnie J[/b] for the USPW World Title . Something screams upset to me...not sure why though....I could live with Donnie J as a champion, just not in a long reign!

Friday – [B]USPW Apple Pie and Baseball[/B] One dark match, which saw Chad Walker defeat Rick Sanders (C+), before the main show kicked off! Corporal Doom did his usual marching out Private Lemming routine (C-), before we got to see them team up. [COLOR=Blue]The Americans vs Corporal Doom and Private Lemming[/COLOR] DD McCall wasn’t just off his game tonight – he was really off his game. I need him for a few more shows, then trust me, he’s a gonna. He had to do the job to Private Lemming, who picked up the pieces after a Doom Corporal Punishment at 6.09. [I][COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom and Private Lemming beat The Americans[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Doom hauled in Mr America for another Corporal Punishment, when [B]Whistler[/B] hit the ring, returning after almost a year away from USPW. Doom quickly bailed out of the ring, leaving the Patriot to check on his colleagues (C). The first backstage interview was that of Donnie J, saying that while many people were focusing on Nemesis and Mick Muscles, they were missing out on the main story of the evening – him becoming the new USPW World Champion (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Kenko Takemitsu vs Hell Monkey[/COLOR] I’ll have to admit, since Stone left, Kenko’s been horribly treated, and has become a jobber extraordinaire. No surprise that Hell Monkey won after a Hell Fire Kick at 7.05. [I][COLOR=Blue]Hell Monkey beat Kenko Takemitsu [/COLOR] (C)[/I] Mick Muscles was shown out back with The Animalz, and they were all given some mic time. And boy, do the Animalz suck on the mic. Through all the mumbling and grunting, we discovered that they were going to show their superiority over their elderly opposition tonight, mostly through Lynx's translation. Thank goodness for her (C+)! Next it was the Bumfholes turn, and they said they will win the Tag Titles cleanly next (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Cage and Crusher (c) vs The Bumfholes[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Cage and Crusher were outclassed last time, but this was a more even affair. However, Crusher Coleman got isolated, allowing Zimmy to hit the Bumfhole in One on him at 8.47, to win the Bumfholes their first titles! [I][COLOR=Blue]The Bumfholes beat Cage and Crusher[/COLOR] to win the USPW Tag Team Titles (C+)[/I] Backstage, Joss Thompson was getting an interview about his National Title shot, when Mean Jean Cattley came up to him. Cattley laughed in Thompson’s face, and wondered how a rookie like him earned a title shot. As Thompson tried to answer, Cattley cut him off, saying it didn’t matter – he’d be defeated next (B-). As the two men headed to the ring, we cut over to see Nemesis arriving with The Lords of War (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Joss Thompson[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title A more even match than Cattley would have like. After a failed Mood Swing, Thompson applied the Joss Lock on Cattley, stretching the back and neck. Cattley had the presence of mine to roll over, and, whilst still locked up, pinned Thompson after using his feet on the ropes to increase his body weight. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley beat Joss Thompson[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (B-)[/I] We went backstage, and Nemesis and The Lords of War were on promo duty – and after many years in the industry, seem to have perfected the “You’re going to regret entering the ring with us” routine (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Jimmy P vs Marc DuBois[/COLOR] Two young men here, but the rookie from Canada is looking like something special, and he defeated Jimmy with a Marc of Excellence at 8.30. [I][COLOR=Blue]Marc DuBois beat Jimmy P[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] DuBois got some mic time next, finally lifting the crowd after their earlier downer at Doom and Lemming. DuBois claimed that Jimmy P was one more person he had faced who was now left a defeated man. This would continue, until he became the champion – as he is the future (B+). As he left, it was Jack’s turn to cut a promo, and for once it came as a let down – let’s not have him speak after DuBois again, shall we? Anyway, he did the hype for his title match (C+), before Donnie J came out. [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack (c) vs Donnie J[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title I’m stunned. I was regretting giving one of The Fly Boys a title match after their weak feud, but my, did it work out well. These two guys have great chemistry together, and put on an awesome match, which Jack won at 13.09 with a Jack Hammer. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack beat Donnie J [/COLOR] to retain the USPW World Title (B+)[/I] We next got a video showing The Lords of War debut in USPW (C+), before the Main Event. [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and The Animalz vs Nemesis and The Lords of War[/COLOR] The Lords of War were a little bit of a disappointment tonight, with Agony blowing up and Pain off his game. The match was unsurprisingly a real brawl, the focus of which was still Muscles and Nemesis. The two brawled outside, and as Walker tried to split them up, Big Cat Brandon was double teamed by The LoW, being pinned by Agony at 11.04. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis and The Lords of War beat Mick Muscles and The Animalz[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The Muscles / Nemesis brawl continues, them seemingly oblivious to the fact that the match has stopped. The locker-room empties and finally the two men are separated (B-). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

Just 1,520 people showed up – guess that’s what happens when you can’t book you hotly anticipated six man tag match in advance! Match of the Night was a surprise though, as the afterthought of a World Title match turned into a USPW classic. There were also strong performances from DuBois, Cattley and Thompson, while The Bumfholes picked up the Tag Team Titles. Meanwhile, Whistler re-debuted to join the slow moving Doom / Lemming storyline (which I will persist with – and I feel will get worse). DD McCall has just one week left on his contract, and there is no way it’s getting renewed, after a series of poor performances.

September: The month starts with the bad news that 4C had gone out of business. Their last champion, Phenomenal E, will continue to work for USPW. USPW has also just signed several lower card workers (mostly from CZCW), and were considering Remmy Syke. All plans of that are now over after he was rushed to hospital following an overdose. Announced for Friday: Jimmy P vs Fumihiro Ota Billy Russell vs Donnie J Mick Muscles and Chad Walker vs Nemesis and Marc DuBois

Friday: We started out with two new guys, as Giant Redwood and Champagne Lover defeated Phenomenal E and Wiley Steinway (C). After the match, Champagne Lover stayed in the ring with Phenomenal E, and told him that they should join together as a team – and offer that was accepted (C-). We then got a rather one sided match, where champions Jungle Jack and The Bumfholes defeated Rushmore, Sanders and Aristocrat (C+) For the main show, Whistler came out with The Americans, and it seems as if we’ve gone back in time to last year, when we had Captain USA. Whistler announced that they had challenged Doom and Lemming, if they can find a partner (C). Doom came out with Private Lemming, and announced that he did have help. He announced NCO Mr Patterson for their match (C+). [COLOR=Blue]The Americans and Whistler vs Corporal Doom, Private Lemming and Mr Patterson[/COLOR] DD McCall was… well, you know the score. He got pinned at 4.45 by Mr Patterson. [I][COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom, Private Lemming and Mr Patterson beat The Americans and Whistler [/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Donnie J was next out, and said that everyone was surprised about how good a performance he put on last week. That just showed the disrespect that he faced, and he wanted a rematch, so he could go one step better (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell vs Donnie J[/COLOR] Billy Russell did fairly well in this match, but was finished off with a Death on Miami Beach at 8.13. [I][COLOR=Blue]Donnie J beat Billy Russell[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Jungle Jack came out with a mic after the match, and congratulated Donnie. He admitted that he was surprised, and saw no reason why the USPW fans shouldn’t be treated to another match between the two of them in two weeks (C+). Both men left, and The Lords of War came out into the ring. They got on the mic, and mocked The Animalz for calling them old last week. They found out that The LoW are still on top of their game, which is why Big Cat Brandon got pinned (B-). Their opponents then came out for their match – Black Eagle making his USPW debut (as The Eagle), teaming with American Elemental as The Wow Factor, as they do in PWMAX. [COLOR=Blue]The Wow Factor vs The Lords of War[/COLOR] The new team looked fast and bright, but small and easily overpowered by The Lords of War. Pain defeated Eagle with an Execution at Dawn at 4.31. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Lords of War beat The Wow Factor [/COLOR] (C)[/I] Out back, Marc DuBois was shown admiring himself in a mirror, when Nemesis came up to him. He said he didn’t care for DuBois’ thought that he was the future of the industry – the present is he’s teaming with Nemesis, and Nemesis wants Mick Muscles to go down. DuBois shrugged, and Nemesis got right in his face asking if DuBois was with him, DuBois nodded, saying he wanted to win as well – therefore he will play along (B). [COLOR=Blue]Jimmy P vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] Jimmy P just hasn’t got the break that his partner got, and despite the fact that Ota didn’t appear at Apple Pie and Baseball, he got the win at 8.36. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota beat Jimmy P[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Jimmy P stayed in the ring, probably wondering what he’d done wrong in USPW, before eventually leaving (C+). Cage & Crusher were then out to the ring, demanding a rematch for the Tag Team Titles. To prove their worth, they challenged any team to a match (C), to which The Animalz came out! [COLOR=Blue]The Animalz vs Cage and Crusher[/COLOR] Cage and Crusher held their own at first, but were no match for The Animalz – Brandon Pouncing Cage for the victory at 5.41. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Animalz beat Cage and Crusher[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] The Bumfholes were out after the match, and seemed amused by the performance of the ex-champs. They accepted the rematch, which would happen at the next show (C+). We then got Muscles and Walker hyping the Main Event (B+), before coming to the ring. [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Chad Walker vs Nemesis and Marc DuBois[/COLOR] Another brawl, with Nemesis seeing most of the action for the heels. The ref had a hard time keeping control, and as the fight spilled out, Giant Redwood headed to the ring, punching Walker in the kidneys. An obviously winded Walker was an easy target for a Nemesis Arrow at 10.59. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis and Marc DuBois beat Mick Muscles and Chad Walker[/COLOR] (B)[/I] As Chad Walker recovered, he took a mic, and demanded a match next show with Giant Redwood, in what will be sure to be a match with no selling involved (B). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

A sell out show, and another hot Main Event which saw Nemesis pin Chad Walker once more (and he wasn’t happy about it). The show also saw the last match for DD McCall (I’m gutted), the debut of The Eagle, Champagne Lover and Wiley Steinway, and three matches already announced for our next show, on Saturday fortnight: Chad Walker vs Giant Redwood The Bumfholes (c) vs Cage and Crusher for the USPW Tag Team Titles Jungle Jack (c) vs Donnie J for the USPW World Title ____________________________ Some title changes to report – Mick Muscles has lost his CGC Canadian Title to Bobby Thomas, while Groucho Bling defeated Brett Biggz for the SWF Shooting Star Title. In TCW, Nemesis got another shot at the World Heavyweight Title, but came up short again.

Nice work bringing in The Eagle...hopefully you have a better run with him than I have..seems I can't keep that guy from producing regularly in my CCW diary Sucks you brought in C. Lover...another Cornellverse star I dispize..I will be cheering for him to JOB, JOB, JOB!!! Really liking what you are doing with Duboise as well as bringing in a game generated tag team instead of creating your own tag name was a nice tough as welll overall, anoher great show my friend!

Knew you'd hate it - I didn't really want to sign him, but he's been sitting around for soooooooo long. At least if I can get him off "F" popularity then some other US promotion might sign him. Just to ruin my diary for some - being in a lower card tag team does [I]nothing[/I] for your career! So, yeah, sorry Mr Lover, and good luck Mr Eagle - Mick Muscles is the only real star that I've managed to develop so far.

Saturday: Plenty of dark action, as Whistler and Wiley Steinway defeated Phenomenal E and Champagne Lover (who were introduced as Phenomenal Lovers) (C-), Corporal Doom defeated The Eagle (C) and Mick Muscles defeated Rick Sanders (C), who I forgot don’t click at all. [COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson and Kenko Takemitsu vs Mr Patterson and Private Lemming[/COLOR] Doom came down with Patterson and Lemming, but they were outclassed by the faces, Takemitsu pinning Lemming after a Swanton Bomb at 4.36. [I][COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson and Kenko Takemitsu beat Mr Patterson and Private Lemming[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Doom fully blamed Lemming for the defeat, and hounded him out of the arena (C). We then cut across to Whistler, who was backstage. He says in the time that he’s been away, Corporal Doom hasn’t changed – he’s still the bully he’s always been (C+). Mean Jean Cattley came down to the ring, and mocked his opponent, Jimmy P, commenting on how his old running buddy Donnie J gets a World Title shot tonight, while he is going to get beaten for the National Title (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Jimmy P[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Again, Jimmy P did the job, and was pinned after a Mood Swing at 8.33. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley beat Jimmy P[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] As Cattley posed in the ring, Jimmy stormed away from the ring (C). We then got an interview with his ex-partner, Donnie J, who was saying that tonight was at last the time for him to win singles gold (B-). He saw Jimmy, and went after him, as we went over to Hell Monkey and Fumihiro Ota, who were saying that they’re putting all they’re past history behind them to tag together tonight (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Element of Surprise vs Fumihiro Ota and Hell Monkey[/COLOR] Another week, another partner for American Elemental. Ota was the true class in this match, but it was Hell Monkey who won after a Hell Fire Kick on Elemental at 7.45. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota and Hell Monkey beat Element of Surprise[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Mick Muscles was out back with Chad Walker, saying he wouldn’t be involved in the match tonight. He was assured that Nemesis and The Lords of War were not here tonight, so Walker could win his match one on one fair and square. They shook hands (B), before The Bumfholes proved they weren’t as good as Muscles at promo’s, hyping their Tag Title defence next (C+). [COLOR=Blue]The Bumfholes (c) vs Cage and Crusher[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Randy got the victory this time, with the Bumfhole Buster, and Cage and Crusher’s Tag Title reign is well and truly over. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Bumfholes beat Cage and Crusher[/COLOR] to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C+)[/I] Chad Walker came down to the ring, and we never miss a chance to put him on the mic. He said that Giant Redwood allied himself with Nemesis, but he was nowhere near tonight, so would suffer Walker’s wrath (B+). [COLOR=Blue]Chad Walker vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] No selling, Redwood off his game, and no chemistry. After seeing that I’m happy with the rating I got. Walker won after his running clothesline at 5.37. [I][COLOR=Blue]Chad Walker beat Giant Redwood [/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Mick Muscles came out to shake Walker’s hand in the ring, showing their alliance to still be strong (B). Jungle Jack was the next ringside, and found time for a word or two about Donnie (B-), before he was out. [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack (c) vs Donnie J [/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Well, the last one wasn’t a fluke, as this was another great match. After Jack hit a Jack Hammer, Jimmy P hit the ring to attack Jack, causing the DQ at 13.41. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack beat Donnie J [/COLOR] by DQ (B+)[/I] The Fly Boys, back together, gave Jack a quick kicking before leaving the ring, making him look pretty angry (C+). [I]Overall Rating – B[/I]

A sell out crowd saw another good show – although they didn’t seem too convinced about the Jimmy P turn. He’ll be hoping his heel run will be better than his face run, which was really just a series of jobs. After Giant Redwood’s clean defeat, he’s expected to take a few weeks off. Last night’s show was the first in a series of cheaper shows, with some of our main stars missing. Paying Nemesis, Jungle Jack, The Animalz, The Fly Boys, The Lords of War, The Bumfholes, Marc DuBois, Mick Muscles, Emma Chase and Chad Walker every show has proved a bit expensive, and has actually turned USPW into an unprofitable company. The big names will take it in turns to sit, to get us back into making money. We still have a healthy cash reserve though. In SWF news, Jack Bruce has won his second World Heavyweight Title, defeating Skull DeBones, proving more successful in SWF then he ever was in TCW.

October: Danny Rushmore took a few shots at Fumihiro Ota on radio last night, saying the cruiser was unsuitable for life at DaVE, where they both also work. Meanwhile Whistler picked up a minor wrist injury in six man tag action with Frankie Perez and American Machine (Mr America) in a DaVE event, facing Danny Rushmore, Honest Frank and Corporal Doom. Announced matches for Saturday: The Animalz vs Fumihiro Ota and Hell Monkey Mick Muscles and Chad Walker vs Cool & Cage Jungle Jack and Billy Russell vs The Fly Boys

Saturday: We started with more CZCW wrestlers debuting, when American Elemental defeated Snap Dragon (C-), before Sanders and Rushmore beat Silver Fox (Silver Shark and Fox Mask) (C). We started the show with a training video that showed Private Lemming being put through his paces by Corporal Doom and Mr Patterson (C), before the heels came out for the match. [COLOR=Blue]American Made Men (Whistler and Mr America) vs Private Lemming and Mr Patterson[/COLOR] Whistler worked through his injury, and during this match the ref missed a tag between Mr Patterson and Private Lemming. This left Patterson exposed to Mr America, who got the pin at 4.54. As usual, Lemming was blamed for the loss. [I][COLOR=Blue]American Made Men beat Private Lemming and Mr Patterson[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] [COLOR=Blue]The Eagle vs Marc DuBois[/COLOR] The crowd were already bored by this point, so unfortunately they never gave this match a chance. It wasn’t a bad match, if one sided, with DuBois winning with the Marc of Excellence at 3.36. [I][COLOR=Blue]Marc DuBois beat The Eagle[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] DuBois took to the mic after the match, and declared that the future was here – and he should be given a title shot immediately, as the only man who will be able to carry to company forward (B). Outback, Jack was asked about DuBois’ comments, but he dismissed them, saying he was concentrating on tonight’s match, partnering for the first time Billy Russell (C+). We then went over to Cage & Crusher, who said that Muscles and Walker would be fools to think that they would be easily beaten next (C). [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Chad Walker vs Cage & Crusher[/COLOR] The ex-champions looked good, but were outclassed by their rivals. Walker brought out his fearsome clothesline to win the match, pinning Crusher at 6.35. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Chad Walker beat Cage and Crusher [/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Muscles and Walker took to the mic after the match, and said that last week they despatched Giant Redwood – next on there list is Nemesis (A). As they headed up the ramp to leave, Nemesis came out for his match, glaring at his two rivals on the way past (A). This encouraged Muscles and Walker to take a seat next to Danny Jillefski at the announcing table, to call the next contest. [COLOR=Blue]Wiley Steinway vs Nemesis[/COLOR] Yes, Steinway was hired to do the job. 3.21, Nemesis Arrow. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Wiley Steinway[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Nemesis took the mic afterwards, and challenged Walker and Muscles to come down to the ring (A). Muscles started down, before he was stopped by Walker. Walker pointed into the crowd, and The Lords of War came out to join Nemesis (B). Walker shook his head at them, and the faces went out back. We then killed the mood by letting The Animalz onto the mic – thank goodness Lynx was with them to help them out a bit. They seemed to grunt how they were not scared of The Lords of War, and how they would go out and fight whatever (C). [COLOR=Blue]The Animalz vs Fumihiro Ota and Hell Monkey[/COLOR] A clash of styles, but this match actually worked really well. It was even, with The Animalz slowly getting the upper hand on their smaller opponents. This all ended when The Lords of War hit the ring as Big Cat Brandon looked as if he was in a position to pin Hell Monkey, hitting an Execution at Dawn. The ref ring the bell for the DQ at 12.26. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Animalz beat Fumihiro Ota and Hell Monkey[/COLOR] by DQ (B-)[/I] Wolverine entered the ring, but was set up for a second Execution, when Muscles hit the ring to break things up. Nemesis hopped over the ring barriers, but Walker was out to join his colleague, and Nemesis backed away (B-). As the ring cleared, it was the turn of Jungle Jack and Billy Russell to hit the ring – Jack getting some mic time, and not letting Billy Russell anywhere near it (B+). [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack and Billy Russell vs The Fly Boys[/COLOR] Jungle Jack looked much better than his partner, but Russell got exposed and double teamed by The Fly Boys. As it looked as if Russell would finally get the tag, Marc DuBois made his way down and pulled Jack off the ring apron. Russell, already on his last legs, was then easy prey for Donnie J, who pinned him at 13.07. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Fly Boys beat Jungle Jack and Billy Russell[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] DuBois and Jack continued their exchange outside the ring, until DuBois grabbed Jack to go for the Mark of Excellence. Jack fought out, as backstage workers spilled out to split them up (B-). [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

One sell out crowd, and it seems that Marc DuBois is seeming to put himself into title contention. Apart from that, nothing spectacular happened – our next big show’s at the end of next month, and we’re going to be saving our big matches for then. The show saw Snap Dragon, Silver Shark and Fox Mask all debut – the whole idea of having them allows our midcarders to break out of their jobber status that some of them have taken in the last year (Sanders and Rushmore, anyone?). The following week, and TCW gave away for free a match people have been waiting to see for years – Tommy Cornell vs Nemesis. They were still well beaten in ratings by SWF, but definitely had MOTN – Nemesis winning in an A* rated match. Announced for next Friday: The Bumfholes (c) vs Sanders and Rushmore for the USPW Tag Team Titles Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Whistler for the USPW National Title Billy Russell vs Marc DuBois Wolverine vs Warlord Pain Kenko Takemitsu vs Nemesis

Friday: Mr America beat Mr Patterson in a poor match (D), before Big Cat Brandon defeated Crusher Coleman (C+), as I continue to find workers who don’t work well together. [COLOR=Blue]The Wow Factor vs Fumihiro Ota and Hell Monkey[/COLOR] Ota and Monkey teamed up once more, and overwhelmed The Wow Factor. It was American Elemental who took the pin from Ota after a Ninja Strike at 6.15. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota and Hell Monkey beat The Wow Factor[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Wolverine was shown backstage with Big Cat Brandon and Lynx, and he cut a promo saying how he was going to break Warlord Pain after the Lords of War interfered in their match last show (C). [COLOR=Blue]The Bumfholes (c) vs Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles This may be the last time Sanders and Rushmore tag together, as they’ve yet to find a niche as a team. Unsurprisingly they lost, Randy pinning Danny at 8.36. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Bumfholes beat Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C+)[/I] After the tag team match, Ota and Hell Monkey came out, and demanded a shot at the rookies Tag Team Titles at Thanksgiving Thunder. The Bumfholes, always eager for a match, accepted without hesitation, saying they would see Emma Chase straight away to get the match signed up (B-). We then went over to Whistler, who said last time he was with USPW, he somehow failed to win any gold. That would change tonight, when he defeated Mean Jean Cattley (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Whistler [/COLOR] for the National Title Whistler was looking good, matching his younger, more technical opponent. The key point came when Corporal Doom came down to the ring, distracting Whistler, allowing Cattley to roll him up with the assistance up the ropes at 5.59. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley beat Whistler [/COLOR] to retain the National Title (C+)[/I] As Whistler stormed to the back, Cattley got on the mic, and said that he was truly the main champion of the company, successfully defending against all comers (B). We then caught up with Whistler backstage, who was with Mr America, looking for Doom. They found him, but also Mr Patterson and Private Lemming. As Doom hid behind his troops, Whistler insisted that all would be settled in the ring eventually (C-). We then went over to the Lords of War, when Nemesis came up to them. Nemesis told Pain he had no need to worry tonight – he would easily defeat Wolverine, as he has done many times. He said that he didn’t even knoe who the guy was that he was facing tonight, and had an even easier task (B). [COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell vs Marc DuBois[/COLOR] This was quite a technical affair, with both men exchanging technical moves. DuBois was to prove the stronger, making Russell tap to the Model Solution at 9.30, but he put up quite a struggle. [I][COLOR=Blue]Marc DuBois beat Billy Russell[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] DuBois took to the mic, and again wondered when he’d be given a title shot – last show he proved he was more than a match for the champion, Jungle Jack. This brought Emma Chase out, who said that next show, the number one contender for Thanksgiving Thunder will be announced – and it will be earned for in the ring, rather than in boasts like DuBois’ (B+). She added that neither Nemesis or Mick Muscles will be competing for this slot – as they will face each other for one last time at Thanksgiving Thunder, to finally settle it between the two of them (B+), in a Last Man Standing Match. [COLOR=Blue]Wolverine vs Warlord Pain[/COLOR] Old fashioned brawl, with both tag partners sneaking in and out of the ring. Wolverine hit a fallaway slam at 5.51 to get the win. [I][COLOR=Blue]Wolverine beat Warlord Pain[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Before another brawl started, Emma Chase was back out, and said that she had one more match to make for Thanksgiving Thunder – The Animalz vs The Lords of War, for the first time ever (B)! As the two teams left, Nemesis came out, and took a mic. He said he couldn’t wait for Thanksgiving Thunder, as he will be forced to beat Mick Muscles into a position where he can’t even stand, something he couldn’t enjoy doing more (A). [COLOR=Blue]Kenko Takemitsu vs Nemesis[/COLOR] Nemesis seemed to take this match as practice for his Last Man Standing match, as he didn’t pin Kenko, just kept on beating him. Kenko showed great courage by getting back up again and again, but after a series of Arrow’s was left on the floor. Nemesis counted to ten, before easily covering his prone opponent at 7.42. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Kenko Takemitsu[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Even after the pin, Nemesis got up, and continued the count. He got up to thirty, before taking a mic, and saying that was what Mick Muscles had waiting for him, and he hoped he was looking forward to it (A). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

Great show (another sell out), considering there was no Muscles, Walker, Jack, or The Fly Boys. What we did get were our first announcements for Thanksgiving Thunder, where The Bumfholes will defend the tag titles against Fumihiro Ota and Hell Monkey, while The Animalz will take on The Lords of War for the first time ever. We also get the next instalment in Mick Muscles vs Nemesis – this time it’s Last Man Standing! This feud has done wonders for Mick Muscles, really pulling him onto the Main Event scene. On the next show we will also find out who will challenge Jungle Jack for the World Title at Thanksgiving Thunder.

Thanksgiving Thunder is shaping up to be a great show man, the last man standing match will rule the show for sure!!!! Seeing Duboise winning the #1 contender shot and kick jack's butt for the title will also be nice keep up the good work

Archived