United States Pro Wrestling - Bring Out Your Kids!

Announced for Liberty and Justice: Joss Thompson vs Cherry Bomb Morpheus vs Spite Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom (c) vs Stars and Stripes for the USPW Tag Team Titles Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Mick Muscles for the National Title Nemesis (c) vs Jungle Jack vs Bryan Holmes vs Fumihiro Ota for the USPW World Title DaVE have sorted out their Unified Title situation – and seemingly playing off USPW storylines, Nemesis defeated Bryan Holmes (someone should tell then that those two don’t click). Demon Spite also picked up a title, ensuring Teddy Powell’s Brass Knuckles reign was short. And DaVE have signed rookie Cool Cage to a PPA contract. Looks like they see talent in him too. And at the third attempt, Scout has taken the SWF Shooting Star Title from Brett Biggz. The McWade Brothers have also taken the DaVE Tag Titles off The Animalz. And just one day before Morpheus vs Spite, DaVE schedule Demon Spite vs American Buffalo. They’re really not working with me at the moment.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]USPW Liberty and Justice[/B]: Hell Monkey and Element of Surprise beat Cool Cage, Sanders and Rushmore (C) in the pre-show, before the action got serious. [COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom (c) vs Stars and Stripes[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles DD McCall and Captain USA, although firm fan favourites, were simply outclassed, Doom pinning USA at 5.52. [I][COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom beat Stars and Stripes[/COLOR] to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C)[/I] Emma Chase and Bryan Holmes then cut an interview, hyping him up for this title shot (B+), before Cherry Bomb dissed Emma Chase, saying she would not lose against Joss Thompson (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson vs Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] Thompson took control, before a ref bump led to Donnie J heading out. He fought with Thompson, and he couldn’t match the double teaming that he got. Once the ref recovered, Bomb pinned Thompson at 8.46. [I][COLOR=Blue]Cherry Bomb beat Joss Thompson[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Bomb blew both men in the ring a kiss, and then strutted off on her own (C+). Fumihiro Ota then got some mic time for the Main Event, when Jungle Jack came over. The two argued about who would be getting the pin tonight, before Ota stormed off (B). Mean Jean then got his mic time (C+), before: [COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Mick Muscles[/COLOR] for the National Title Even match, until Cattley hit a Mood Swing out of nowhere. Muscles kicked out, and recovered to hit a Spinebuster for the win at 7.39. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles beat Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] for the National Title (C+)[/I] Emma Chase came down to the ring to congratulate Mick Muscles, before they headed to the back. Shane Sneer came over to Chase, and pulled her to one side. The camera pulled closer, but only snippets of her conversation could be heard, before Chase said that it’d be fair, and she’d have a replacement (B-). Morpheus hyped his match against Spite (sure he said some stuff he said last night) (B), before: [COLOR=Blue]Morpheus vs Spite[/COLOR] Two big brutes meet, and they both don’t bother to sell for each other. Morpheus pinned Spite after a Stampede at 5.32, and we got a better rating than DaVE did! [I][COLOR=Blue]Morpheus beat Spite[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Spite, being a big brute, did what he knew best, and assaulted Morpheus after the match, before heading up the ramp (B). He was met there by Nemesis, who announced that he had just witnessed the aggression that makes a winner. He had that aggression, but no one else did (B). His opponents then came out to the ring, one by one, Bryan Holmes last out with Emma Chase. Chase took the mic, and announced that she was impartial tonight, so would not be ringside with Holmes. However, he would still have a manager, to which Micky Starr stood up from the announce booth, and came down to the ring, being replaced by Chase (B). [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis (c) vs Jungle Jack vs Bryan Holmes vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title All men had their opportunities to win the match. Ota and Holmes exchanged submission holds, while Jack hit a Jack Hammer on Ota. Holmes then went after Jack, but was thrown out of the ring by him. This left Jack alone with Nemesis. 17.39, Nemesis Arrow, and that was it. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis retained the USPW World Title[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] Nemesis took the mic, and claimed that he really was the best in the business, champion across America, and there was very little anyone could say to argue against it (B). [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

You’ll be pleased to know that we sold out – in fact, I almost went for a bigger arena. We have a new National Champion in the shape of Mick Muscles, and he’s deserved it – although his clashes with Cattley may continue yet. And the Nemesis ball just rolls on… NOTBPW have gone international, and you know what that means. Think “written contracts”. Think “USPW Main Eventers”. You’ve got the idea. Surely someone will go, so we’re going to have an event next Friday. And Tommy Cornell decided that he’d had enough with minor feuds, and booked himself to win the TCW World Heavyweight Title over BLZ Bubb. I’ll admit though, it was a good match. Announced for Friday: Mick Muscles and Jungle Jack vs Mean Jean Cattley and Spite Bryan Holmes vs Fumihiro Ota Nemesis (c) vs Morpheus for the USPW World Title

Friday: We started off with Element of Surprise defeating Flemmy Lemming and Cool Cage (C), before the main show. Emma Chase was the first person in the ring, and she announced that she had brought some international experience to USPW. She announced a new tag team – Japanese Flair, consisting of long time partners Stone Yoshikawa and Kenko Takemitsu (C-). The crowd weren’t too bothered, and my spelling skills are now going to be tested to the limit. They came out for their first match: [COLOR=Blue]Japanese Flair vs Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] There was to be no debut victory, even though Japanese Flair dominated. Tag Champions Doom and Redwood hit the ring and destroyed everyone in sight, making the match a no contest at 7.20. [I][COLOR=Blue]Japanese Flair and Sanders and Rushmore went to a no contest[/COLOR] (C)[/I] The Tag Champs continued their attack, which brought out Element of Surprise (American Elemental and Billy Russell), who fought for a bit before the ring finally cleared (C). We then got Stars and Stripes getting some mic time, hyping their match with Donnie J and Cherry Bomb (C). [COLOR=Blue]Stars and Stripes vs Donnie J and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] Donnie J was good, DD McCall was rubbish. Which is why he got hit with a Death on Miami Beach at 4.54. [I][COLOR=Blue]Donnie J and Cherry Bomb beat Stars and Stripes[/COLOR] (C)[/I] We went out back to Joss Thompson, who cut an interview against Donnie J and Cherry Bomb, and warned them to watch out for him (B). Okay. We then saw new National Champion Mick Muscles with Jungle Jack, as they prepared for their next match (B). [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Jungle Jack vs Mean Jean Cattley and Spite[/COLOR] Good match, with Jungle Jack got the pin on Cattley, following a Jack Hammer at 7.50. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Jungle Jack beat Mean Jean Cattley and Spite[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] After the match Cattley and Jack got into an argument, which was only settled when they agreed to face one another in the next show. Did I say that was on Sunday? Probably not (B-). We then saw Ota warming up, when Emma Chase came over, and announced whoever won the following match would receive the next shot at the USPW World Title (B). [COLOR=Blue]Bryan Holmes vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] Holmes was once more accompanied by Micky Starr, and was victorious after hitting a Canadian Kiss at 17.46 on a tiring Ota. [I][COLOR=Blue]Bryan Holmes beat Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] (B+)[/I] Morpheus was then show hyping his match with Nemesis, saying this may well be his last opportunity to win the USPW World Title (B+). [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis (c) vs Morpheus[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title As usual, these two put on a great match, but Nemesis was victorious, after an Arrow at 7.37. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Morpheus[/COLOR] to retain the USPW World Title (B+)[/I] Nemesis got onto the mic, and once again proclaimed himself unstoppable. This brought Emma Chase out with Bryan Holmes, and said if that was the case, he shouldn’t worry about Sunday – where he will face Bryan Holmes, a man who he has never pinned in USPW, despite several encounters. It’s true – they’ve met in singles, triple threats and tag matches, and it’s never been Holmes taking then pin (B). [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

Great show. Attendance 1,700. What? Well, they’ve got another chance to turn up on Sunday, and there’s a Nemesis vs Bryan Holmes match, which everyone wants to see again. Also, the Tag Titles will be defended in a four way elimination, while Morpheus and Spite clash in a re-match from Liberty and Justice. Announced for Sunday: Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom (c) vs Sanders and Rushmore vs Element of Surprise vs Japanese Flair Jungle Jack vs Mean Jean Cattley Morpheus vs Spite Nemesis (c) vs Bryan Holmes for the USPW World Title

Sunday: In an available on DVD sequence only, Emma Chase was shown with Micky Starr and Bryan Holmes. Starr told Chase that she should be ringside with Holmes tonight, for his title shot. It was agreed that Starr would stay on commentary – Chase would be with her client (B). We then had lots of entrances, before our first match. [COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom (c) vs Sanders and Rushmore vs Element of Surprise vs Japanese Flair[/COLOR] for the Tag Team Titles Rushmore took the first pin from Russell, before American Elemental took a pin from Giant Redwood. The two large heels then pushed around the two Japanese stars, until they isolated Corporal Doom. Kenko hit a Swanton Bomb, and got the upset pin at 10.31. [I][COLOR=Blue]Japanese Flair win[/COLOR] the Tag Team Titles (C+)[/I] Redwood threw a bit of a strop after the match, destroying anything in sight (C). Joss Thompson was then shown with Hell Monkey out back – Thompson saying that he’d found a partner to take on Donnie J and Cherry Bomb next (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson and Hell Monkey vs Donnie J and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] This match never got going, before the two heels simply upped and left, to be counted out at 0.51. [I][COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson and Hell Monkey beat Donnie J and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] by count out (C+)[/I] As the heels got to the top of the ramp, they got on the mic, saying that they would fight on their terms, and that wasn’t here tonight (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles (c) vs Tribal Warrior [/COLOR] for the National Title Mick Muscles makes his first defence against a jobber who he doesn’t click with. At least it only lasted 2.15. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles beat Tribal Warrior[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (C)[/I] Mean Jean Cattley then had his mic time, reminding Jungle Jack how he was injured after they faced last year (C+). Yes Cattley – you somehow caused a hernia. [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] 9.53 of beautiful action, which really flowed either way. A Mood Swing was countered into a Jack Hammer, giving Jack the win. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack beat Mean Jean Cattley [/COLOR] (B+)[/I] Jack took to the mic after the match, and got a bit of self hype in (B). Then out came Morpheus, for a Liberty and Justice rematch. [COLOR=Blue]Morpheus vs Spite[/COLOR] This only lasted 5.54, before Spite won with a Demon Slam. Even though he’s a biker nowadays. Okay. [I][COLOR=Blue]Spite beat Morpheus [/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Nemesis was out to the ring first for the Main Event. He took the mic, and said Bryan Homes could come out if he wanted with Emma Chase – it didn’t matter, as he was still going to taste defeat (A). [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis (c) vs Bryan Holmes[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title Well, this was actually a Bryan Holmes farewell match. He got in a good amount of offence, but lost to a Nemesis Arrow at 15.32, getting pinned at last. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Bryan Holmes[/COLOR] to retain the USPW World Title (B+)[/I] After the match, Nemesis raised Holmes hand, and got the crowd to applaud the departing superstar. As Holmes left the ring, Nemesis landed one more Arrow, sending both men crashing down to the mat outside, as the show went off air (B+). [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

1,700 people again. Well, those 300 people who missed each show have missed their last chance to see Bryan Holmes and Morpheus, who have both signed written deals with NOTBPW. They will be joined there by ref Jay Fair and manager Adrian Garcia. From non-USPW land they’ve taken Nate Johnson and John Maverick from CGC. It may seem that I’ve taken some heavy losses in the last few weeks – and it’s true, I have. But it could have been so much worse. Nemesis turned down TCW. NOTBPW tried to sign both Jungle Jack and Nemesis, but so far have been turned down by both men. I actually thought they had signed Jack, and was prepared for his match against Mean Jean Cattley to be his farewell match. We have still lost two Main Event faces, so will look to make an addition or two to the roster. If only we knew this was going to happen when we signed Donnie J – he’d be working as a face right now! The other major news saw Japanese Flair winning the Tag Team Titles. As we’re losing Main Eventers, it was time to see what Doom and Redwood could do, without the Tag Team belts to hold them back. And after I made this decision, NOTBPW came in for Doom, so it may have been a wise decision.

Well, we were so close with Larry Vessey, but agreement just couldn’t be reached. We have made signings though, and Doom didn’t sign for NOTBPW, so we’ve still got him too. NOTBPW have gone for Steve Flash and Ed Monton instead. And in news apparently stemming from a CGC taping, Mick Muscles has been having problems with Shane Sneer, and let such slip on a radio show. Having both these men on my roster, I’ll have to keep an eye on this dislike that they have between each other. What, NOTBPW want Captain USA? Really? Also, Japanese Flair have won their second tag titles, winning the NOTBPW Titles under there more frequently used, but harder to type, name of Yoshikawa & Takemitsu. Did you know both guys have been NOTBPW Unlimited Action Champions? No, neither did I. Stone Yoshikawa was rated #83 in the top 100 last year. I guess I’ve only got them till their NOTBPW contracts need renewing.

April: Well, NOTBPW have gone for Captain USA. I’m not sure how he will really work out over there, but anyway. At the first day of the DeColt WrestleFestival Mick Muscles defeated Nemesis, of all people, to defend his CGC Canadian Championship. Grunt has defeated Stink for the TCW Hardcore Title, while Harry Allen has got the All Action Title off Darryl Devine. Meanwhile, we’re going to the Tri-States. Nemesis will not be making the trip – he’s still recovering after Arrowing Bryan Holmes out of the ring at our last show. Or he’s really expensive, and I’ve got a few debuts that are going to eat up my cash before the indifferent Tri-State crowd. Announced for Friday: Captain USA and DD McCall vs Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom Japanese Flair (c) vs Sanders and Rushmore for the USPW Tag Team Titles Joss Thompson and ??? vs Donnie J and Cherry Bomb Mick Muscles and Jungle Jack vs Fumihiro Ota and Mean Jean Cattley Donnie J and Cherry Bomb have agreed to fight Joss Thompson, who will pick his own partner. And Mushashibo and Miwa put on another A* classic. But finally, Mushashibo got his just rewards for his efforts, and scored the wining pin, to take the PGHW Glory Crown.

Friday: We’re in New York, back at The Ministry. In the dark match, we see a new debut tag team that we’ll be seeing again later defeat Cool Cage and Mr Patterson (C). Emma Chase comes out and thanks the crowd (of 470 people) for coming out tonight, and welcomes them to USPW (B+). We then have our first match: [COLOR=Blue]Hell Monkey vs Flemmy Lemming[/COLOR] Was always going to be a let down after Chase, but it’s not as if Flemmy’s untalented – why couldn’t Hell Monkey and him put on a decent match? Hell Monkey’s beginning to disappoint me, hence him not being in the National Title picture at all at the moment. He won after 4.56 with a Hell Fire Kick. [I][COLOR=Blue]Hell Monkey beat Flemmy Lemming [/COLOR] (D)[/I] Captain USA was out back with DD McCall, saying that he would be leaving him soon, but not to worry about it (C). They were then out for their match. [COLOR=Blue]Captain USA and DD McCall vs Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom[/COLOR] Did Captain USA say he was leaving? That’s why he took the pin from Redwood at 4.48 then. [I][COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom beat Captain USA and DD McCall [/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Afterwards Captain USA got onto the mic, and told DD McCall not to worry – he was leaving him with help. He introduced another hero to help him out – Mr America! He came down to the ring, and was ready for a match (C+). The bad news was his opponent turned out to be Spite, who got in a bit of taunting (B-) before the match began. [COLOR=Blue]Mr America vs Spite[/COLOR] Another display of non-selling – a Spite speciality. He dominated, and even when DD McCall hit the ring he threw him away, and Slammed Mr America for the pin at 3.43. [I][COLOR=Blue]Spite beat Mr America[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Rick Sanders and Danny Rushmore then came out to the ring. As Adrian Garcia had left, they’d managed to pick themselves up a new manager in the shape of The Aristocrat. They cut a quick interview (C-) before they got a Tag Title shot. [COLOR=Blue]Japanese Flair (c) vs Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles No-one really cared about these guys, although the match wasn’t too bad. It ended when the ex-champs Redwood and Doom hit the ring, and attacked Japanese Flair, causing the DQ at 7.31. [I][COLOR=Blue]Japanese Flair beat Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] by DQ (C-)[/I] As Doom and Redwood continued the assault, [B]The Animalz[/B] rushed out from the back, causing the heels to clear (C). The crowd perked up a bit as they saw a Tag Team that they loved from DaVE, but they were slightly confused by the scantily clad woman who accompanied them. In broken English she introduced herself as [B]Lynx[/B], and said she was the only one who could control The Animalz (C). We got a Donnie J hype vid, just to show the crowd what he’s been up to at USPW (C). He then came to the ring with Cherry Bomb, and ripped into Joss Thompson, saying he feared no-one who he would partner tonight (C+). Thompson came out, and the grin went from Donnie’s face when [B]Jimmy P[/B] appeared to partner Joss (C+). Jimmy said that Donnie was disappointing him here, and would put things right (C). [COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson and Jimmy P vs Donnie J and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] Jimmy and Donnie were rarely in the ring together, so it was left to Cherry Bomb to take the pin from Jimmy at 10.51 to give him the debut victory. [I][COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson and Jimmy P beat Donnie J and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (C)[/I] After the match The Fly Boys got into an argument, before they left the ring separately (C+). Jack and Muscles then hyped up the Main Event (C), and then: [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Jungle Jack vs Fumihiro Ota and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] Good match, which really made Mick Muscles look good, especially as he pinned Ota at 8.52. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Jungle Jack beat Fumihiro Ota and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] (C)[/I] [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

Apart from losing a stack load of cash, the show also saw a stack load of debuts. Dewey Libertine took half of the refereeing duties to replace Jay Fair. Aristocrat became Sanders and Rushmore’s new manager, while Mr America debuted to replace the departing Captain USA. Jimmy P finally agreed a contract, and debuted as a face directly against Donnie J. And finally, The Animalz have signed, and have manager in the shape of Lynx (Mexican Jennifer Heat). Phew – no wonder the show cost a lot! Billy Russell is also the proud new owner of a 9 month extension. As for the show itself, it was as expected. C’s were definitely acceptable, and we managed the odd rating even better than that. It easily raised our overness, and that’s the main thing.

Announced for Friday, back in the South East: DD McCall vs Spite Hell Monkey, Joss Thompson and Jimmy P vs Mean Jean Cattley, Donnie J and Cherry Bomb The Animalz vs Rushmore and Sanders Mick Muscles and Jungle Jack vs Nemesis and Fumihiro Ota In SWF, Groucho Bling has defeated Texas Pete for the North American Title. In Canada, Kenko Takemitsu (one half of my Tag Champs) has picked up his second title by regaining the NOTBPW Unlimited Action Title from Duane Stone. Raymond Diaz has been released from PGHW, but refuses to touch USPW with a very long barge pole. And then at SWF The World is Watching, Rich Money retook the World Heavyweight Title from Skull DeBones. On the lower card, Brett Biggz took the Shooting Star title from Scout, while over at DaVE Demon Spite lost his Brass Knuckles Title to Big Cat Brandon.

Friday: Well, Hell Monkey reminded me that he can’t carry a match to good levels on his own, teaming with Mr America to defeat Aristocrat and Mr Patterson (C-). Japanese Flair then defeated Mean Jean Cattley and Flemmy Lemming (C). [COLOR=Blue]Element of Surprise vs Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom[/COLOR] 6.57 – and too long for the two cumbersome heels. Nevertheless, Corporal Doom won pinning American Elemental after an assist from Redwood. [I][COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom beat Element of Surprise[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Doom and Redwood then took to the mic, and said that they weren’t intimidated by The Animalz showing up in New York last week, and warned them to stay out of their business (C+). We then saw Mr America doing some last minute preparation with DD McCall, who was going to face Spite, next (C). Spite got some mic time before the match, and dismissed DD McCall as a challenge (B-) [COLOR=Blue]DD McCall vs Spite[/COLOR] Well, DD McCall was one more off his game. Spite dominated, yet was rolled up out of nowhere by DD McCall at 6.45. [I][COLOR=Blue]DD McCall beat Spite[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Spite was furious after the match, and went after DD McCall. Fortunately, Mr America was around to make the save (C). Then the faces came out for the next match, and all three of them got some mic time (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Hell Monkey, Joss Thompson and Jimmy P vs Mean Jean Cattley, Donnie J and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] Good, open match, which again only saw brief flashes of Jimmy P vs Donnie J. Hell Monkey got the pin on Cherry Bomb at 12.44. [I][COLOR=Blue]Hell Monkey, Joss Thompson and Jimmy P beat Mean Jean Cattley, Donnie J and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Cherry Bomb got the mic after the match, and challenged Joss Thompson to a match next show, which he accepted (C+). Sanders and Rushmore then came out, and Aristocrat quickly hyped them (D). Oh well, I guess this’ll happen pre-show next time. [COLOR=Blue]The Animalz vs Rushmore and Sanders[/COLOR] The Animalz dominated, but the win came via DQ after Aristocrat broke up a second pin attempt. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Animalz beat Rushmore and Sanders[/COLOR] by DQ (C)[/I] Lynx took to the mic after the match, and said if Aristocrat wanted to involve himself in matches, fine. Next show it’ll be six man action, with both managers competing (C-). Wow, this show’s dragging. Mick Muscles and Jungle Jack did try to raise the crowd with some hyping before the Main Event (B). This had better than the rest of the show. [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Jungle Jack vs Nemesis and Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] Good match, again. Mick Muscles is not looking as out of place as he did a year ago. Jungle Jack inflicted a rare pinfall defeat on Nemesis, after Ota missed a tag at 13.42. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Jungle Jack beat Nemesis and Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Nemesis stormed out of the ring after the match, while Jack and Muscles celebrated (B). [I]Overall Rated B-[/I]

We sold out, and the Main Event rescued a lacklustre show. Not that there was anything particularly bad about it, but without some of our departed stars we’ve not been able to pull out the consistency throughout an hour and a half show. The Animalz aren’t being thrown straight into the title situation, but with our lack of Main Event faces, it may not be long before they’re there. DD McCall got the unlikely victory over Spite last night as he’s also leaving us, and signing on with NOTBPW. Wow, really should have signed a non-aggression pact with them. Mr America was actually going to be brought in to replace DD McCall and team with Captain USA, but when he left DD McCall stayed on the main show. To be frank, that’s not where he deserves to be, but we may have demand for another face team, so he will continue to be used. Jimmy P only just arrived in time last night for the show, and has been warned. It is believed this stems from his push – he insists he’s a Main Eventer. That certainly won’t happen till he can actually tell the time.

Freddy Huggins is once again the TCW All Action Title holder, taking it off Harry Allen. Nemesis’s contract has now expired with CGC – no wonder they jobbed him out to Mick Muscles. Announced for Saturday, from The Ministry: Joss Thompson vs Cherry Bomb The Animalz and Lynx vs Aristocrat, Rushmore and Sanders Billy Russell vs Fumihiro Ota Mick Muscles and Jungle Jack vs Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom

Saturday: We’re in the Tri-State, trying to minimise losses. That’s why you’re not going to see Nemesis, Shane Sneer or The Fly Boys tonight. We do have a dark match, which saw Rick Sanders beat American Elemental (C-). To start off the main show, Cherry Bomb and Joss Thompson came out. As no-one here really knew about their feud, they spent a little time arguing, building up some of their history (C). [COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson vs Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] Good competitive match, this one. Joss Thompson got the victory after 12.21, and he really needs a finisher. [I][COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson beat Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Cool Cage came down to the ring, and cut a quick promo of how this was his second home. He introduced a new friend of his to USPW, and out came Crusher Coleman (formerly Nathan Coleman) (C-). Cage went on to hype up the two of them as a team, which brought Emma Chase out, and said if he thought they were going to be that good a team, they could prove it against the Tag Champions next (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Japanese Flair (c) vs Cage & Crusher[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Huge upset here as Crusher Coleman hit a Reverse Body Drop on Stone Yoshikawa at 15.09 to take the Tag Team Titles. [I][COLOR=Blue]Cage & Crusher beat Japanese Flair[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles (C-)[/I] We then got our hype sequence with Aristocrat, Sanders and Rushmore, and it was as exciting as last week (D). They then came out to face all three of The Animalz. [COLOR=Blue]The Animalz and Lynx vs Aristocrat, Rushmore and Sanders[/COLOR] Domination by The Animalz, which ended after Wolverine pinned Aristocrat at 8.58. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Animalz and Lynx beat Aristocrat, Rushmore and Sanders[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Lynx was on the mic after the match, and hyped up her team (C). We then got American Elemental acting as Billy Russell’s manager for the first time in a while (C-), before his first singles match for a while. [COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] Probably the best match of the night. Ota won it at 11.12 after using the ropes. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota beat Billy Russell[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Afterwards Ota took to the mic, and said that he wanted a shot at Mick Muscles’ National Title (C). Muscles and Jack came out and said they were concentrating on their match tonight, against the former champions (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Jungle Jack vs Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom[/COLOR] Easy win for the faces, Jungle Jack managing to hit a Jack Hammer on Giant Redwood at 5.08. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles and Jungle Jack beat Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom[/COLOR] (C)[/I] After the match, Emma Chase came out and thanked the crowd with Muscles and Jungle Jack (B-), and that was it! [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

Adequate show – however we’re competing against DaVE here, and we’re not really gaining any popularity (I know it hasn’t been long, but I’ve gone up and down). We may also look at the Mid-Atlantic region to expand to. Two things came out of this show. Firstly, Lynx doesn’t stink up the ring – she does have some basic skills. Secondly, I’m really lacking in midcard heels. Stone Yoshikawa is re-signing with NOTBPW, this time with a written deal, therefore had to job the title away. With Sanders and Rushmore already involved in a match, I was left with in a tricky situation about who to give the titles too. Cattley is my one true midcarder, but he’s involved in the National Title. Therefore, I chose Opener Cool Cage – but I still had to sign Nathan Coleman so he had a partner. If I had failed on that, Tribal Warrior would have been making a surprise return. To win a match? Phew!

May: Well, Tank Bradley has certainly been receiving a push since joining TCW – so much so that he’s the new International Champion, defeating Joel Bryant. Meanwhile, on Friday we finally get to see two huge Tag Teams collide, as The Animalz take on Redwood and Doom, while Fumihiro Ota gets a shot at Mick Muscles’ National Title. Announced for Friday: Kenko Takemitsu vs Donnie J The Animalz vs Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom Jungle Jack and Jimmy P vs Sanders and Rushmore Mick Muscles (c) vs Fumihiro Ota for the USPW National Title

Friday: We’re in the Huntsville Fairgrounds – upgrading tonight! One half of the tag champs, Crusher Coleman, defeated Billy Russell (C), before Mean Jean Cattley defeated Phenomenal E (C-). The main show then opened with a match: [COLOR=Blue]Kenko Takemitsu vs Donnie J[/COLOR] Kenko’s first singles match, and I manage to find someone who he doesn’t click with. Typical booking skills. An overlong match that Donnie won with a Death on Miami Beach at 11.12. [I][COLOR=Blue]Donnie J beat Kenko Takemitsu[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Donnie J took to the mic after the match, and cut a quick promo against Jimmy P, saying he may have followed him to USPW, but he would be shown up as the inferior of the Fly Boys (C). The cameras cut backstage where Jimmy P was with Jungle Jack, and he suggested that the only way that they would find out who was better was in a match – not by talking. He would do all he can tonight, by winning with Jungle Jack (B-) [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack and Jimmy P vs Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] Jungle Jack a class above the other three here, finishing off Rick Sanders with a Jackhammer at 10.06. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack and Jimmy P beat Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Out back again, and Lynx was with The Animalz, hyping up their tag team clash with the ex-champions, Redwood and Doom. She’s still not fluent in Englsih – but she’s doing a good job here (C+). [COLOR=Blue]The Animalz vs Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom[/COLOR] 8.02 – still too long for the heels! The match was a mess, spilling to the outside, and The Animalz got the win after Corporal Doom was DQ’d for using a chair on Big Cat Brandon. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Animalz beat Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom[/COLOR] by DQ (C)[/I] Corporal Doom got a bit of mic time after the match, saying that The Animalz may think they are the biggest thing as they stroll into USPW – but they’re certainly not (C+)! Mean Jean Cattley was then shown backstage, saying that he wanted a shot at the USPW National Title against whoever won it next (C+). Mick Muscles and Fumihiro Ota both left they’re locker rooms for their match together, bumping into each other and immediately getting into an argument. Emma Chase calmed then down, before they all went to the ring (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles (c) vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Ota came close on a couple of occasions, but Mick Muscles was victorious after an inverted DDT at 8.31. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles beat Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (B-)[/I] After the match, Muscles took to the mic and demanded a shot at Nemesis’ World Title, saying that he was on a run to match no-one, and was truly worthy of it (B+). As Emma Chase took the mic, Cherry Bomb came out, and asked her if she was going to give Mick Muscles the match. After all, she was his client, and she was bound to make a biased decision like that. Chase looked a little cowed, and said she’d make a World Title match for USPW Americana next week (B). Nemesis then came out, and demanded that Mick Muscles get out of the ring. He said that Muscles was nothing more than a rookie, not on his scale. He’s beaten him before, and would do it again – but he was not worthy of headlining one of the top USPW shows with him (B). He then said that he had an opponent, and that Mick Muscles should watch, as this was what was going to happen to him. [COLOR=Blue]American Elemental vs Nemesis[/COLOR] Squash – Nemesis played with American Elemental, Arrowing him three times before pinning him at 3.02. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat American Elemental[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Nemesis showed that he’d perfected the psychotic look, as the show ended (C+). [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

[I]Ooops - forgot to post this aftermatch piece - that's what happens when you've got a one year old trying to pull the keyboard away from you![/I] 2,829 people turned up to our small arena, enough to justify the extra cost. It was also announced that next week Emma Chase will announce the World Title match for USPW Americana, which comes up in the second week of June. Early contenders for a spot in the match include National Champion Mick Muscles, Jungle Jack and the undefeated Animalz. As for the show itself, it was a little underwhelming, but it setting up this event nicely. On the personnel front, Cool Cage once again showed up late (yes, he’s a Free Spirit!). This second occasion brought him a fine, and a warning that his status as Tag Team Champion could be affected. In more controversial news for the world of wrestling, TCW International Champion Tank Bradley has failed a drugs test, bringing them just the kind of publicity that they’d like to avoid. Despite this, Tank Bradley successfully defended his title against Eric Tyler at a recent show. Ah yes, we also have a new friendship, from USPW itself! Corporal Doom and new ref Dewey Libertine have been getting all matey – don’t think that’s really going to affect me at all. Pecs has taken the SWF Shooting Star Title off Brett Biggz at SWF Master of Puppets.

This Friday Mean Jean Cattley gets his wish and gets a National Title shot, but of more interest will be Emma Chase’s announcement of the World Title Match for USPW Americana. Announced for Friday: The Americans vs Sanders and Rushmore Jungle Jack vs Flemming Lemming Billy Russell vs Nemesis Mick Muscles (c) vs Mean Jean Cattley for the USPW National Title

Archived