United States Pro Wrestling - Bring Out Your Kids!

Friday: We’re in Huntsville Fairgrounds again, where in the dark we saw Cherry Bomb defeat American Elemental (C-). It was then announced that The Animalz were not here tonight, which lead to the following match: [COLOR=Blue]Hell Monkey and Lynx vs Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom[/COLOR] Put two ageing brawlers with a strong style wrestler and a part time unknown wrestler, and you get a mess. Redwood pinned Lynx at 4.53. [I][COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood and Corporal Doom beat Hell Monkey and Lynx[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Corporal Doom was on the mic, and said that last week wasn’t the end of it with The Animalz – he and Giant Redwood will be waiting for then at USPW Americana (C)! We then cut to The Americans backstage (C+), where it was announced that the winners of the next bout would be number one contenders to the Tag Team Titles at USPW Americana, [COLOR=Blue]The Americans vs Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] DD McCall was off his game. Think that’s the sentence that I’ve written most in this diary. Aristocrat tried to interfere, but was intercepted by McCall, allowing Mr America to pin Danny Rushmore at 5.47. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Americans beat Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] (C)[/I] We went backstage, to where Mick Muscles was standing with his National Title over his shoulder. He said he would be victorious tonight, and then Emma Chase would have no choice but to announce him number one contender to the USPW World Title (B). Cherry Bomb came up to Muscles and asked if he thought there was any conflict of interest between Emma Chase making matches and being Muscles manager, but he laughed the suggestion off (B), and said she would not be at ringside later. Next, we went to ringside, where Phenomenal E introduced himself, and said that he deserved a chance to shine, and challenged anyone from out back to a match (C-). The call was answered by Donnie J. [COLOR=Blue]Phenomenal E vs Donnie J[/COLOR] Ed was off his game too, and Donnie squashed him in 2.52. [I][COLOR=Blue]Donnie J beat Phenomenal E [/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Donnie J took to the mic and said there was only room for one upstart in USPW – and that was him. There was no room for whoever he just defeated, and no room for Jimmy P. Donnie announced the match was signed up – The Fly Boys would be facing each other at USPW Americana (C). Jungle Jack was out next, and reminded everyone that he was a contender for the World Title, and would prove so next (B). [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack vs Flemming Lemming[/COLOR] They click! And Jack looked good, Jack Hammering Lemming at 3.44. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack beat Flemming Lemming[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Nemesis was down to the ring, and said that he couldn’t wait to see who he was facing at Americana. He had beaten his challengers before, and would do it again. Why Mick Muscles would want to challenge him he never knew. This brought Muscles out, and they had a bit of a slagging match, before Chase dragged Muscles out back, so Nemesis could have his match (B+) [COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell vs Nemesis[/COLOR] Not as close as these two have had before – Nemesis dominated and won at 5.46. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Billy Russell[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Nemesis was on the mic once more after the match, and said he’d be watching Muscles’ match next, to see if he found winning as easy as that (B+). Mean Jean then had a backstage interview that slightly killed the mood, saying he was determined to regain his title (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles (c) vs Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title Even match, with Muscles looking the better man. With Cattley staggering, Muscles’ mocked Nemesis by crouching down for a Nemesis Arrow, but Cattley threw ref Dewey Libertine in the way of this attempt. Cattley got DDT’d, but Nemesis came out, and showed Mick Muscles how a proper Arrow was done. He dragged Cattley onto Muscles, and left the ring as Libertine recovered to count the pinfall. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley beat Mick Muscles[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] The title change was virtually ignored as Nemesis re-entered the ring, and started taking it to Mick Muscles (B). This brought out Emma Chase, who said she had made up her mind. She was going to make a Jungle Jack vs Nemesis match for Americana, but after this Mick Muscles has to be given a chance for retribution, so it will be Nemesis vs Jungle Jack vs Mick Muscles – and it will all be happening in a steel cage (B)! [I]Overall Rating (C+)[/I]

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2,765 people turned up to an average show, where the early matches were a bit of a let down. Some of the younger stars are being used now to replace some of the departed stars, and obviously the crowd aren’t into them as much. Still, we didn’t book The Animalz, Jimmy P or our Tag Champs, so the shows will get better. Flemmy Lemming is even going to get a storyline, but that’s going to be post Americana. Sheik Mustafa is leaving to join NOTBPW to take up a role as a Road Agent. Unfortunately, we have no event next week, so they’ll be no farewell match for him. Lobster Warrior has taken the SWF North American Title off Squeeky McClean, to begin his third reign. Corporal Doom has rejoined CGC on PPA, and Emma Chase has doubled her wages with USPW. And the reason we weren’t running an event the following Friday – CGC Chaos in the Cage, which featured Mick Muscles, Big Cat Brandon, Corporal Doom and Kenko Takemitsu all winning in singles competition, as well as a winning debut for hot prospect Marc DuBois. Us having no event also allowed Phenomenal E to take part in 4C Riot Act, where he defeated Alan Parent for the 4C Championship Title.

The Merry-go-round of the TCW All Action Title continues, with Chance Fortune taking it off Freddy Huggins – and then the next day Harry Allen taking it off Fortune. In DaVE, it seems that owner Phil Vibert and Emma Chase have had a falling out, Vibert blasting Chase on a radio show. Meanwhile in SWF, Skull DeBones has retaken the World Heavyweight Title off Rich Money. Meanwhile for USPW, we’re hitting the Mid Atlantic, to see what we can do there, with a less than inspiring card for them: American Elemental vs Giant Redwood Phenominal E vs Corporal Doom Mick Muscles vs Flemming Lemming Kenko Takemitsu and Jimmy P vs Sanders and Rushmore Many stars will be staying at home, including Nemesis, Micky Star, The Animalz and more. Certainly Emma Chase will also stay, as her hefty contract would take most of the low taking we’re expecting. We’re not even going to take former MAW star Mean Jean Cattley.

We’re in the Delaware Auditorium, where there’s no dark match, and we’re only going to be an hour. We start with American Elemental coming out, saying that he will defeat his large opponent, who is quick (for him) to follow him to the ring (C-) [COLOR=Blue]American Elemental vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Elemental made hit and run attacks, before being caught and powerbombed by Redwood at 3.44. [I][COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood beat American Elemental[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Doom joined Redwood in the ring, and said that they were two true powerhouses of USPW – you’d see no-one to match them tonight (C). Phenomenal E then came out, and asked if they were going to fight, or just talk (C), so they fought! [COLOR=Blue]Phenomenal E vs Corporal Doom[/COLOR] Just 1.56, and more of an angle than a match. [I][COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom beat Phenomenal E[/COLOR] (D)[/I] Afterwards Corporal Doom promo’d USPW Americana for the crowd, saying that they’d get to see him defeat Big Cat Brandon in singles competition at the event (C+). I think we can assume then that Wolverine vs Giant Redwood will also be on the card. [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles vs Flemming Lemming[/COLOR] These two work well together too, Muscles looking far superior here, winning after 3.34. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles beat Flemming Lemming[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Muscles then mentioned a name that the crowd of 716 people did recognise – Nemesis, and said that he was afraid to face Muscles in here, but will not escape at Americana (C+). Jimmy P then came out, and said that he was looking forward to his first singles match with Donnie J at Americana, as they know each other so well (C+). Aristocrat then comes out with Sanders and Rushmore, and says he needs to concentrate on this match more than anything else (C). [COLOR=Blue]Kenko Takemitsu and Jimmy P vs Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] By far the longest match of the night at 14.29, and Jimmy P took the victory over Danny Rushmore. [I][COLOR=Blue]Kenko Takemitsu and Jimmy P beat Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] [I]Overall Rating C-[/I] __________________________________ [I]A C- for a throwaway show that increases our popularity will do me. Hopefully after all the hyping of Americana, some fans will make the journey for the Mid Atlantic to watch the event. And Patrick Cool has left USPW. Who?[/I]

June: The month started with Painful Procedure taking the TCW Tag Team Titles off Joel Bryant and Hell’s Bouncer, while at DaVE the new team of JD Morgan and Mick Muscles (The Brain Damagers) won the vacant DaVE Tag Team Titles against Team Million (Honest Frank and Doug Peak). DaVE have reinforced their Tag Team division with Billy Russell and Lead Belly (The Nightmares), Danny Rushmore and Frankie Perez (Team Gold) and American Machine and Tatsukichi (Showtime) forming new tag teams – a USPW worker in four of the five teams. Meanwhile, CZCW, under the reign of Plague, have reached Regional status. Good to see a smaller company take off. TCW continued the title changes, with Charlie Thatcher taking the hardcore title off Grunt. Friday is our last show before Americana, and there’s plenty announced for the show: Mr America vs Crusher Coleman The Animalz and Lynx vs Giant Redwood, Corporal Doom and Flemming Lemming Kenko Takemitsu and Jimmy P vs Fumihiro Ota and Donnie J Jungle Jack and Mick Muscles vs Sanders and Rushmore

Friday: Billy Russell, DD McCall and Phenomenal E defeated Sanders, Rushmore and Cage (C-), as a warm up for the main show: [COLOR=Blue]Mr America vs Crusher Coleman[/COLOR] These two would be part of the Tag Championship match next week, and brought their partners to the ring. Which is why this match ended up a no result at 5.45 after all four men hit the ring, and chaos ensued. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mr America and Crusher Coleman went to a no result[/COLOR] (C)[/I] As the champions exited the ring, they grabbed a mic, and said that at Americana they’d be no escape for the Americans (C). We then saw Emma Chase backstage with Hell Monkey and Joss Thompson, saying that next week they’d be facing Mean Jean Cattley in a Triple Threat match for the USPW National Title (C+). Cherry Bomb came over and said that Chase liked to make things difficult for the champions, and that she’s doing a weak job. Chase said that she actually agreed – she was making Cattley’s life difficult, by giving him a whinging partner like Cherry Bomb next (B+). [COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson and Hell Monkey vs Mean Jean Cattley and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] Cherry Bomb wasn’t involved much in this match, giving us a good preview for next week. Hell Monkey got what would have to be called an upset win after a Hell Fire Kick at 10.49 on Cattley. [I][COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson and Hell Monkey beat Mean Jean Cattley and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] After the match, Cattley stormed out of the ring, without acknowledging his partner (C+). We then went backstage to where Redwood and Doom were looking at their partner for the night – Flemming Lemming. They shook their heads in disgust (C), as we went over to their opponents, who looked a much more well rounded unit, talking up tactics (C+). [COLOR=Blue]The Animalz and Lynx vs Giant Redwood, Corporal Doom and Flemming Lemming[/COLOR] This match was just a little prelude to the singles matches at Americana, but Doom and Redwood eventually just left Lemming to fend for himself. Unsurprisingly he easily fell to Wolverine at 5.31. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Animalz and Lynx beat Giant Redwood, Corporal Doom and Flemming Lemming[/COLOR] (C)[/I] We then here the announcement that the Main Event tonight will see Nemesis take on Element of Surprise in a handicap match (C). We cut to Nemesis, who is non-plussed about the news. He says he will defeat two men, just like he will next week (B+). [COLOR=Blue]Kenko Takemitsu and Jimmy P vs Fumihiro Ota and Donnie J[/COLOR] Unlike last week, the team of Kenko and Jimmy fail to win this match, after Ota pinned Takemitsu at 10.24 after using the ropes for leverage. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota and Donnie J beat Kenko Takemitsu and Jimmy P[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] After seeing a replay of the match finish, Kenko storms to Emma Chase, demanding that he gets a match with Ota to avenge his cheating ways (first time he speaks – but it’s perfect English). Chase is quick to add the match to the Americana card (B). We then see Jungle Jack and Mick Muscles outback. Jack tells Muscles to calm down, and not let revenge for his National Title loss cloud his judgement tonight or next week. Muscles hmph’s (technical term), before they head out to the ring (B). [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack and Mick Muscles vs Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] Hmm, Sanders and Rushmore lose a lot. Muscles picked up the win in this one at 6.52. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack and Mick Muscles beat Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] As Jack leaves the ring, Muscles takes to the mic, and rips into Nemesis. He says one way or another, he’ll make sure Nemesis loses his gold next week (B-). Outback and Jack gets a bit of mic time, saying that he’s concerned that Mick Muscles is too concerned with getting revenge rather than winning next week, and that may cost him (B+). [COLOR=Blue]Element of Surprise vs Nemesis[/COLOR] Here’s another tag team that loses a lot. I really should treat them a bit better. Nevertheless, Nemesis won after Arrowing both men in the sixth minute. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Element of Surprise [/COLOR] (C+)[/I] After the match, Nemesis gets on the mic, and says that next week will mark a year as the USPW World Champion. As he declares his intention to carry on, Mick Muscles hits the ring, and goes right after Nemesis. As they begin to brawl, Jungle Jack comes out, and looks to get between the two men. A stray fist from Muscles puts a stop to that, and the punch up continues… (B) [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

2,700 people again, and the card for USPW Americana is complete: USPW Americana: Kenko Takemitsu vs Fumihiro Ota Jimmy P vs Donnie J Big Cat Brandon vs Corporal Doom Wolverine vs Giant Redwood Cage and Crusher (c) vs The Americans for the USPW Tag Team Titles Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Joss Thompson vs Hell Monkey for the USPW National Title Nemesis (c) vs Jungle Jack vs Mick Muscles for the USPW World Title in a Cage Match It’ll be a tough call to say whether the shows going to be two hours or even two and a half hours. We do have a handful of new signings, none of whish are planned for an Americana debut. However, if we plump for the longer shoe, they may well turn up. It seems that after his Tag Team partner left USPW, Kenko Takemitsu has been taken under the wing of Al the Hillbilly, who some readers may be surprised to hear is still around (and will be for another 181 days). So be it. It gives Al something to do as he turns up each week. And Freddie Datsun has retaken the SWF Shooting Star Title.

Friday – [B]USPW Americana[/B] We’re at the Hunstville Fairgrounds, but with just 2,053 people we can’t justify being there. The event opens with Billy Russell defeating Flemmy Lemming (C-) in a display of how not to sell, before we got a Fly Boys video (B+) before the main show. [COLOR=Blue]Cage and Crusher (c) vs The Americans[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles Cage and Crusher dominated this one, Cool Cage pinning DD McCall after a Cage Press at 6.31. [I][COLOR=Blue]Cage and Crusher beat The Americans[/COLOR] to retain the USPW Tag Team Titles (C)[/I] Jungle Jack was the first one to get in a promo for the Main Event. He pointed out how he is one of the few who can boast a victory over Nemesis, and he’ll use that experience to regain the title, a year to the day after he lost it (B+). [COLOR=Blue]Wolverine vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Both of these men slugged away at each other, in the ring, and then outside. They hurled one another into ring barriers, before Redwood chokeslammed Wolverine onto the floor. He then rolled him into the ring and pinned him at 5.08. [I][COLOR=Blue]Giant Redwood beat Wolverine[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Big Cat Brandon was seen backstage, where Lynx and Wolverine joined him. Together they made it known that there would not be two defeats from them tonight (C+). Then it was Mick Muscles, saying how he had fought Nemesis here and in Canada. After losing his National Title through Nemesis, Muscles said he’d ensure he’s replace it with the USPW World Title (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Kenko Takemitsu vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] A bit of Japanese action in USPW, which was good, if not exactly to the fans liking. Ota pinned Takemitsu with a Ninja Strike at 8.46. [I][COLOR=SlateGray]Fumihiro Ota beat Kenko Takemitsu[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Emma Chase was seen outback, with Jungle Jack and Mick Muscles. As the two stared tensely at each other, Chase said that Nemesis was about to arrive, and she wanted to make sure neither of them touched him before the Main Event tonight. This was going to be sorted out – but in the ring (B). Joss Thompson was then shown, and gave a quick hype for the National Title Triple Threat match next (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Joss Thompson vs Hell Monkey[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title All three men showed off their skills, Joss Thompson debuting a new submission hold on Cattley. Triple Threats and submissions holds don’t mix, and it was easily broken up, and Cattley ended up pinning Hell Monkey after a Mood Swing at 11.50. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley wins[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] As everyone else had had they’re say, Nemesis got his chance. He said he’s beaten both Jack and Muscles on more than one occasion – the last time he was in a cage it was against Jungle Jack, and he destroyed him that day. Year Two begins here (B). [COLOR=Blue]Big Cat Brandon vs Corporal Doom[/COLOR] Both men came out on there own, and it was announced that the appearance of any partners would cause a instant DQ. This brawl was won by Brandon after a Big Cat Pounce at 4.42. [I][COLOR=Blue]Big Cat Brandon beat Corporal Doom[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] As Brandon left the ring, he was intercepted by Giant Redwood, who brought him down with a stiff clothesline. As Wolverine made his way out, Giant Redwood “rushed” off (C+). Donnie J then came out, and said that he and Jimmy P were a team – they have been for a while. But tonight, he will beat him, and if he continues to stand against him, they will never be a team ever again (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Jimmy P vs Donnie J[/COLOR] A surprisingly uninspired contest, which never got the crowd going. After Jimmy P kicked out after a Death on Miami Beach, Donne J got mad, and slipped his belt off, and started whipping away at Jimmy P, earning the DQ at 12.55. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jimmy P beat Donnie J [/COLOR] by DQ (C)[/I] Emma Chase came out after the match, and said that everyone wanted to see a result between the Fly Boys, so they will fight again at USPW Independence Day Slam. The C+ rating shows just how unexcited the crowd were at seeing this contest again. Main Event time! [COLOR=Blue]Nemesis (c) vs Jungle Jack vs Mick Muscles[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title in a Cage Match This was a true brawl, with rivalry between then men to match the desire for the World Title. Jungle Jack made a bid to escape, but was Arrowed into the cage, collapsing just as he did just over a year ago. This left Nemesis and Mick Muscles to brawl, neither of them giving an inch. They failed to notice Jack recovering, he took out both men with a flying crossbody. Jack then went for the escape, slowly climbing the cage. Nemesis went to stop him, but was intercepted by Mick Muscles, who hit a bodyslam. This distraction allowed Jungle Jack to escape, and gain win the World Title at 15.50. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack wins[/COLOR] the USPW World Title (B)[/I] Jack celebrated as he was presented the title (B+), before the attention went back into the ring, where Nemesis assaulted Mick Muscles, for costing him the title. Jack tried to re-enter the cage, but was held back by security, as the show ended (B). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

We have a new champion! A sell out crowd saw Jungle Jack regain his title exactly a year after he had lost it to Nemesis. Jack managed to escape the cage, when Mick Muscles stopped Nemesis from intercepting him. Nemesis and Muscles haven’t been getting on ever since Nemesis cost Muscles the National Title, and this is hardly likely to make things any better! In just three weeks we have our next main show – USPW Independence Day Slam, where we already have a Jimmy P vs Donnie J rematch – lets hope it proves better then their last damp squib of an affair. Expect more matches to be announced this Friday. So far announced for Friday: Billy Russell vs Corporal Doom Big Cat Bradon and Lynx vs Giant Redwood and Cherry Bomb Wolverine vs Fumihiro Ota

Friday: National Champion Mean Jean Cattley defeated Phenomenal E (C), then World Champion Jungle Jack beat Crusher Coleman (B-), in a match that was quite good considering they didn’t have any chemistry. Well, that’s our two singles champions fighting in the dark, let’s see if anything good happens main show! [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles vs Flemmy Lemming[/COLOR] Mick Muscles was the first man out, and summarily squashed Flemming Lemming in 2.14. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles beat Flemmy Lemming[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Mick Muscles then took the mic, and boasted about how he had cost Nemesis the World Title, which brought the DaVE man out. They got in each others faces, before Nemesis pulled out the most maniacal grin you have ever seen, right in Muscles’ face. Nemesis told Muscles he was going to go out back, and get a match for Independence Day Slam, and will then proceed to school the upstart youth (B). [COLOR=Blue]Billy Russell vs Corporal Doom[/COLOR] Russell once again loses in 5.13, although on commentary they do point out how he got a victory pre-show at Americana. [I][COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom beat Billy Russell[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Doom was followed out back by the camera, where he ran into Flemmy Lemming. Doom told him that was how to win, and he needed to shape up to survive in USPW. Doom said it wouldn’t be easy for a runt like Lemming, but he was willing to help (C). We then saw Nemesis strolling down the corridor, still grinning. He said that he’s just come from Emma Chase’s office, and the match was made – at USPW Independence Day Slam, it would be Nemesis vs Mick Muscles in a no DQ match (B+). We went over to the GM’s office, where Chase was congratulating Jungle Jack on his victory. Jack asked Chase about the Nemesis / Muscles match, and Chase said she had to make it – she wasn’t going to show any favours to anyone. In fact, she was no longer Mick Muscles manager, as that was a conflict of interest. Cherry Bomb then stormed in, and demanded to know why she was being partnered by Giant Redwood tonight. Chase s******ed, and said that she thought they’d make a good couple – not an answer that impressed Bomb (A). Continuing the non-ring action, three new comers entered the GM’s office, introducing themselves as Marc DuBois and the Bumfhole brothers, and they’d come to USPW for gold. Chase said that she had a spot in an elimination match for the number one contender to the USPW National Title, which DuBois instantly claimed, before the Bumfoles could say anything (C+). Next, we actually got a match. [COLOR=Blue]Mr America vs Donnie J[/COLOR] Pretty poor throwaway match with two guys who will never he having a singles match together again. Donnie J hit Death on Miami Beach at 3.39. [I][COLOR=Blue]Donnie J beat Mr America[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] As Donnie J celebrated, Jimmy P came out from the back, ladder in hand. As Donnie looked on, Jimmy set up the ladder, and climbed to the top, and pulled out a mic. He asked Donnie if he knew what this was, who unsurprisingly nodded as the answer was “[I]a ladder[/I]”. Jimmy said it was this that made them famous – they were known as the ladder experts in the indie scene. He didn’t want another DQ finish like Donnie forced at Americana, so their match at Independence Day Slam would have no DQ’s – being a ladder match! And as added incentive, they’ll be reaching for a contract for a shot at the USPW World Title (C+). We then went back where the Bumfholes were together, asking why DeBois always put himself first. The Tag Champions, Cage & Crusher came over to them and told them to get used to it – the newbies were always going to get beaten to gold by better men (C). [COLOR=Blue]Joss Thompson vs Hell Monkey vs Kenko Takemitsu vs Marc DuBois vs Tribal Warrior vs Rick Sanders[/COLOR] This was an elimination match for a shot at the USPW National Title. DuBois was the last man out, mic in hand on the way down. He declared himself the future of wrestling, and his legacy starts here. Unfortunately, the rest of the competitors took exception to this, and the match started 5 vs 1. DuBois did a good effort of holding his own, but bowed down to the numbers game, Takemitsu getting the pin on him. As he left, he hit Takmitsu with a superkick, allowing Sanders to pin him, before Tribal Warrior quickly got eliminated. Sanders was next, before Hell Monkey prevailed at 13.43 after a Tumbling Monkey on Joss Thompson. [I][COLOR=Blue]Hell Monkey wins[/COLOR] to becomes number one contender to the USPW National Title (C)[/I] Marc DeBois was shown outback, and he was fuming! He grabbed a mic, and said he that tonight was a travesty. He wanted Kenko Takemitsu in one on one action, where he’d teach him a lesson (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Big Cat Brandon and Lynx vs Giant Redwood and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] Lynx and Bomb started this one, before Lynx tagged to Brandon. Bomb tried to tag in Redwood, but he jumped down from the apron, allowing the Big Cat Pounce at 3.46 for the win. [I][COLOR=Blue]Big Cat Brandon and Lynx beat Giant Redwood and Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Backstage again, and Jungle Jack went up to the Bumfholes, and asked them what they were doing with a jackass like DeBois. Zimmy said it was either come with him or not at all, but now they’re here they don’t want anything to do with him. Jack smiled, and offered to take the two under his wing (B). Isn’t he nice? We then saw Mick Muscles in the corner, on the phone. As we overheard snippets of the conversation, we discovered that someone would be here next week (B). [COLOR=Blue]Wolverine vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] Wolverine seems to be fodder for our heels at the moment, as he lost this after the ref missed a low blow at 6.52. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota beat Wolverine[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Emma Chase was out after the match, and said that Ota had a long history with Jungle Jack, one that made him the logical first contender to his title at Independence Day Slam in two weeks. Yay (B). [I]Overall Rating C[/I]

Well, that was our poorest show in a while – by quite some way. Next year Americana will definitely being moved forward, as it’s far too close to Independence Day Slam , which is fixed in the first week of July. The card for this years show is looking like this: Independence Day Slam: Kenko Takemitsu vs Marc DuBois Jimmy P vs Donnie J in a ladder match Mick Muscles vs Nemesis Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Hell Monkey for the USPW National Title Jungle Jack (c) vs Fumihiro Ota for the USPW World Title We didn’t manage to sell out this show (1,700), which is always a suggestion we should take a week off – but we have to fit in another show before July. We’re actually losing money at the moment, as all our stars are on the show, and not really delivering. We have brought in three former SWF students – The Bumfholes and Marc DeBois. The latter is only expected to be around until he signed to the big leagues – hopefully they’ll hold off on him for at least a year. And Nemesis has extended his contract for another 18 months. Long may he continue rejecting TCW!

Friday: Redwood squashed Phenomenal E in a stinker (D), before Big Cat Brandon, Hell Monkey and Billy Russell beat Cage & Crusher with Tribal Warrior (C+). American Elemental was waiting in the ring, when Flemming Lemming came out to face him. Suddenly, the music of Corporal Doom hit, and he told Lemming to watch how a true man wins (C+). [COLOR=Blue]American Elemental vs Corporal Doom[/COLOR] Corporal Doom despatched American Elemental neatly in 4.32, while Lemming looked on from ringside. [I][COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom beat American Elemental[/COLOR] (C-)[/I] Doom got out of the ring, and said that if Lemming wants to be anything like him, he’s going to have to hit the army life. Lemming seemed to accept, and headed back out with Doom (C). We switched to out back where Jungle Jack was with the Bumfholes. He offered them good luck for the night, and said that it was their chance to shine (B). [COLOR=Blue]The Bumfholes vs Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] Aristocrat tried to interfere on behalf of Sanders and Rushmore, but unsuccessfully. The Bumfholes should off their athleticism, and Randy got the pin after a Bumfhole Buster on Rushmore at 6.47. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Bumfholes beat Sanders and Rushmore[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Emma Chase was out after the match, and declared that next week at USPW Independence Day Slam the Bumfholes would get a shot at the USPW Tag Team Titles, in what was her least inspiring speech ever (C). Cherry Bomb actually made the save next, demanding that Giant Redwood fight Big Cat Brandon one on one, after Redwood abandoned her last week. For once, the two women agreed, and the match was made (C+). Marc DuBois then came out, and demanded that the two ladies left, so he could go on about his favourite subject – himself. He put himself over as the only thing the matters in the promotion, and declared that anyone who got in his way, like Kenko Takmitsu last week, would be summarily dealt with (B). [COLOR=Blue]Kenko Takemitsu and Joss Thompson vs Marc DuBois and Mean Jean Cattley[/COLOR] Not the most inspiring of matches – although good, DuBois is still a little green. Joss Thompson tried his submission move, but DuBois reversed and applied the Model Solution, making Thompson tap out at 11.51. [I][COLOR=Blue]Marc DuBois and Mean Jean Cattley beat Kenko Takmitsu and Joss Thompson[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Out back, Hell Monkey was seen watching the match, when Shane Sneer came up to him. Sneer says that Monkey’s been along time without the National Title, but he needs friends to get it back. He offers him his services, which leaves Monkey undecided (C+). The cameras then caught Mick Muscles by the parking lot, seemingly waiting for someone (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Wolverine vs Nemesis[/COLOR] Nemesis got the victory over his DaVE buddy here, with an Arrow at 8.24. Wolverine put up a decent fight, but was outclassed. [I][COLOR=Blue]Nemesis beat Wolverine[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] Mick Muscles came out after the match, and picked up the mic to speak. Nemesis never gave him the chance, rolling out of the ring and charging into Muscles. He got the upper hand, until ex-pro footballer Chad Walker appeared from the back, and weighed in on Muscles side (B). The two sides parted, which allowed Muscles and Walker to take the mic. Walker declared that he was going to be out to watch Muscles’ back at Independence Day Slam, and he knew he’d picked a winner (B+). For a change, a Jungle Jack interview then pulled the mood down a bit, as he was with Jimmy P doing the promo work before their match with Donnie J and Ota. Jack also talked up Jimmy as a title contender (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack and Jimmy P vs Fumihiro Ota and Donnie J[/COLOR] Again, all four men had their chance to shine – Jungle Jack always looking the best of the men. A double team from Donnie and Ota put away Jimmy P at 12.49, Ota getting the pin while Donnie blocked off Jack. [I][COLOR=Blue]Fumihiro Ota and Donnie J beat Jungle Jack and Jimmy P[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] [I]Overall Rating C+[/I]

We hit 1,700 people again, so will be taking the rest of the month off after Independence Day Slam. The show saw the debut of Chad Walker, an ex-pro footballer who had to retire from the sport after persistent knee troubles. He’s not the biggest or athletic of guys – I think he could be described as a slightly slower Nemesis. His ring skills are poor – he can brawl, but has no ring awareness, and I don’t think he’ll sell for anyone. What he does have is the charisma, and we shall see how far that takes him. What he also has is a huge attitude problem (hopefully we can keep this in check), and a name that’s known throughout the US. The final card for Independence Day Slam: Kenko Takemitsu vs Marc DuBois Element of Surprise vs Corporal Doom and Flemming Lemming Big Cat Brandon vs Giant Redwood Jimmy P vs Donnie J in a ladder match Mick Muscles vs Nemesis in a no-DQ match Cage & Crusher (c) vs The Bumfholes for the USPW Tag Team Titles Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Hell Monkey for the USPW National Title Jungle Jack (c) vs Fumihiro Ota for the USPW World Title Corporal Doom suffered a wrist injury against American Elemental, but will work through it for Independence Day Slam. In other news, Pro Wrestling MAX opened this week in the South West, their Cutting Edge style set to take on CZCW’s hybrid style.

July: Just two days after I run it as a mediocre match, DaVE book Nemesis vs Wolverine to headline Day One of their double header – and it turns out to be a great match. I’ll have to have words. Nemesis defeated Acid on day two to retain his title, while Big Cat Brandon retained his Brass Knuckles Title against Jungle Jack.

Friday - [B]Independence Day Slam[/B]: Element of Surprise vs Corporal Doom and Flemming Lemming actually happened in the dark – Doom tagging in Lemming after he’d hit Elemental with a Corporal Punishment so he could get the pin (C-). Jack then wishes the Bumfholes good luck for their tag match (C+), before the main show started: [COLOR=Blue]Cage & Crusher (c) vs The Bumfholes[/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Titles The Bumfholes looked far too quick for the champions, and looked to be heading towards the title. However, while Coleman and Zimmy were wrestling, Cool Cage brought in his title belt and used it accordingly, leaving Zimmy laid out, but earning the DQ at 5.27. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Bumfholes beat Cage & Crusher[/COLOR] by DQ (C+)[/I] Mick Muscles was shown out back with Chad Walker, where they were cementing their alliance (B+). That was a more impressive segment than Big Cat Brandon with Lynx hyping up the next match against Giant Redwood (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Big Cat Brandon vs Giant Redwood[/COLOR] Big Cat Brandon pulled a half decent match out of Corporal Doom, and he went one better by doing it with Giant Redwood as well – a feat no-one else has yet achieved! It took three pounces, but the Giant was laid down at 4.58. [I][COLOR=Blue]Big Cat Brandon beat Giant Redwood[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] Marc DuBois got his mic time, utilising this great strength of his. He said that in his first singles match, USPW would learn to appreciate the greatness of The Future, Marc DuBois (B). [COLOR=Blue]Kenko Takemitsu vs Marc DuBois[/COLOR] Kenko did get in one period of offence, but it was not to last too long – DuBois making him tap out to the Model Solution at 6.39. [I][COLOR=Blue]Marc DuBois beat Kenko Takemitsu[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] The crowd didn’t really want him to, but DuBois strutted his stuff in the ring, post match (C+). Fumihiro then spoke for the first time in aaaaaaages, to get a short hype against Jungle Jack (B). Next was Hell Monkey, but Shane Sneer refused to let him speak, saying he was focused on the championship belt, next (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley (c) vs Hell Monkey[/COLOR] for the USPW National Title For the first five minutes, Hell Monkey dominated. Cattley got back into it with a low blow to even the score, but was still having a hard time. When Monkey went to the top rope, Cattley seized his opportunity, and pushed him off, crotching him on the top rope. A quick roll up and an assist from the ropes gave Cattley an undeserved victory at 8.50. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley beat Hell Monkey[/COLOR] to retain the USPW National Title (C+)[/I] Hell Monkey stormed out the ring after the match, while Shane Sneer tried to talk to him (C+). Backstage, we saw Nemesis, who was dismissing the introduction of Chad Walker. He said many people had brought in allies before, and they all failed. They tended to bring in wrestlers, not footballers, so tonight he would have no problem (B+). We then got a video for the Fly Boys (C), proving that no-one cares about them – and one of them gets a title shot! [COLOR=Blue]Jimmy P vs Donnie J[/COLOR] in a ladder match I tried – surely if they were going to put on a good match, this would be the one. They didn’t. Insipid match, which Donnie J won after tying Jimmy up in the ropes at 12.10. [I][COLOR=Blue]Donnie J beat Jimmy P[/COLOR] to earn a USPW World Title shot (C)[/I] Donnie J took to the mic, and declared himself in prime position to become the next USPW World Champion (C+), before the World Champ himself, Jungle Jack, made his way out. Jack made sure Donnie knew that Emma Chase would invalidate his title shot if he interfered tonight, and Donnie grinned, saying that he awaited the winner (B). [COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack (c) vs Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] for the USPW World Title These two have always been good at putting on matches, and put on another little gem here. Crowd’s favourite Jungle Jack won though, after a Jack Hammer at 14.05. [I][COLOR=Blue]Jungle Jack beat Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Walker and Muscles were out for the final match of the night. Walker did most of the talking, saying that he had promised Emma Chase that he would not involve himself in the match, unless brought into it by Nemesis. Muscles then took the mic, and said that fair and square, he would win tonight (B+). [COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles vs Nemesis[/COLOR] in a no-DQ match Only about half of this match occurred in the ring, and Walker tracked Nemesis around, goading him all the time. After Nemesis put Muscles through a table, he snapped, turning round and punching Walker. The two brawled until Muscles recovered, and set up a table for Nemesis. He recovered, and put Walker through the table, but couldn’t avoid a piledriver from Muscles, who, although exhausted, made the pin at 16.56. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mick Muscles beat Nemesis[/COLOR] (B)[/I] The camera surveyed the damage, but focused on Nemesis, who kept a maniacal grin on his face, suggesting this wasn’t over (B+) [I]Overall Rating B[/I]

It’s been a while since I’ve seen the B rating, and I’m very happy considering the Main Event contained an original member of the USPW roster. A sell out crowd of 2,000 people saw the show, which finally saw us bounce back into B- territory in the South East. Our current list of most popular workers in the South East is: Chad Walker B+ Big Cat Brandon B+ Nemesis B Jungle Jack B Mick Muscles B Emma Chase B Fumihiro Ota B Mean Jean Cattley B Hell Monkey B- Looks like I’ve treated Big Cat Brandon a lot better than Wolverine! Elsewhere in the show I was very pleased, with Jungle Jack vs Fumihiro Ota, Marc DuBois debut singles match and promo skills, and Brandon’s ability to pull a match out with a lumbering giant like Redwood. The Bumfholes also had a good showing, which is more than can be said for The Fly Boys, who have had probably my most disappointing feud so far

Week 2: Sam Strong last night openly admitted on a radio talk show that he and Peter Valentine were having problems with each other at the moment, since Valentine left for SWF. Guess there’s no going back to TCW anytime soon then. Tribal Warrior has left USPW – but we will continue to track him. The Samoan is a talented wrestler, and we may find use for him in the future. PWMAX have secured a decent starting roster, and will be booked by Brains McGhee. USPW talent Marc DuBois, Donnie J, The Bumfholes, Corporal Doom, Billy Russell and American Elemental have also signed on. Donnie J has immediately made a new friend in Black Eagle at PWMAX. _____________________________ Week 3: No show this week, but we actually saw Tommy Cornell doing the job again, laying down to Rick Law, for him to earn his second TCW World Heavyweight Title reign. At SWF Sexual Aggression’s Title reign has ended, as they’ve surrendered the Tag Team Titles to Eddie Peak and Sam Keith, who have been teaming up as Team Thunder. Next week we have a show, with the card currently standing like this: Cage and Crusher (c) vs Phenomenal E and American Elemental for the USPW Tag Team Championship Kenko Takemitsu and Hell Monkey vs Mean Jean Cattley and Rick Sanders Chad Walker vs Danny Rushmore The Animalz vs Nemesis and Fumihiro Ota Chad Walker will make his in ring debut, while, as Billy Russell will not be present, American Elemental will team up with Phenomenal E to take on Cage and Crusher.

Week 4 – Friday In a surprising dark match, Micky Starr returned to the ring in a defeat to Giant Redwood (C-), before Donnie J was shown signing the contract that gave him a USPW World Title shot at USPW Apple Pie and Baseball (B-). Emma Chase then came out and joined Danny Jillefski in the announce booth, replacing Micky Starr. [COLOR=Blue]Cage and Crusher (c) vs Phenomenal E and American Elemental [/COLOR] for the USPW Tag Team Championship Two young teams here, with Crusher Coleman being given the most ring time. He man-handled Phenomenal E, before Cage finished him off with a neckbreaker at 5.49. [I][COLOR=Blue]Cage and Crusher beat Phenomenal E and American Elemental [/COLOR] to retain the USPW Tag Team Championship (C)[/I] Next would have been the logical point for the Bumfholes to come out, but this show was overloaded with angles, so they were bumped off. Instead, we got Cherry Bomb coming out to the announce desk, asking how Emma Chase got away with letting Muscles bring in Chad Walker into his match at Independence Day Slam. Chase snaps, and declares that they will meet in the ring later – she doesn’t need to take all this second guessing by Cherry Bomb, and will prove her worth then. Cherry Bomb, being the trained wrestler, is quite happy with this news (B-). [COLOR=Blue]Mr America vs Marc DuBois[/COLOR] A mini-DuBois showcase, where he debuted the Marc of Excellence to pin Mr America at 1.51. [I][COLOR=Blue]Marc DuBois beat Mr America[/COLOR] (B-)[/I] DuBois didn’t get any mic time, as instead Corporal Doom replaced him in the ring. He said that Flemming Lemming had taken his advice, and was going to follow a military career, and do more good for the country than any watching ever had (C+). This brings out DD McCall for their match, who as part of The Americans seems to take offence at what Doom had to say. [COLOR=Blue]DD McCall vs Corporal Doom[/COLOR] DD McCall in a match = DD McCall off his game. Doom despatched him with a Corporal Punishment at 3.36. [I][COLOR=Blue]Corporal Doom beat DD McCall[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Shane Sneer was then out back with Hell Monkey. Sneer psyched Monkey up, telling him to stay focused, and told him that he knew what he had to do if he was going to become a winner (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Kenko Takemitsu and Hell Monkey vs Mean Jean Cattley and Rick Sanders[/COLOR] Disappointing match, considering the wrestlers in the ring. A bit overlong, the match saw Mean Jean Cattley hit the Mood Swing on Takemitsu at 12.43 to take the match. [I][COLOR=Blue]Mean Jean Cattley and Rick Sanders beat Kenko Takemitsu and Hell Monkey [/COLOR] (C)[/I] After the match, Hell Monkey pulled up Kenko Takemitsu, as the heels left the ring. Takemitsu seemed disappointed about taking the pinfall, but was not expecting the Hell Fire Kick from Hell Monkey. Monkey completed his successful turn with a spit on Takemitsu (C). Monkey met up with Shane Sneer out back, where Sneer was over the moon. Monkey declared that he now knew he needed no-one – not Kenko, and not Sneer, and walked away (C+). We then cut over to Nemesis, who said he was none too concerned about his loss at Independence Day Slam – it was an aberration, something that neither Muscles or Walker should get too excited about, as it will not happen again (B+). Chad Walker then came to the ring with Mick Muscles, and Walker gets some mic time, and all in the same time dismisses Nemesis, and feels sorry for Danny Rushmore who was going to have to suffer next (B). [COLOR=Blue]Chad Walker vs Danny Rushmore[/COLOR] Easy win for Walker – if only Rushmore could have sold a little more him. Walker’s finishing move currently consists of a running clothesline. Impressive. [I][COLOR=Blue]Chad Walker beat Danny Rushmore[/COLOR] (C+)[/I] As Chad Walker leaves the ring, he offers Chase good luck for her match, up next (B+). Donnie J was the next out, saying that his contract was signed, and he will be facing Jungle Jack at Apple Pie and Baseball. He now doesn’t need to pander to the GM Emma Chase at all, and will not – he says she’s the worst GM he’s ever come across. Donnie asks why Jungle Jack was not booked to come out tonight – and answered by saying that it was obvious bias to the champion. Donnie stormed out, saying that when he becomes the champion, he’ll be calling the shots (C+). [COLOR=Blue]Emma Chase vs Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] Chase came down to the ring, followed by Cherry Bomb, when Emma Chase took the mic, and made the match a bra and panties match. Bomb was furious, and was quickly stripped of her top. She got back into the “match” when Donnie J came out to distract Chase. However, the numbers were evened by Chad Walker, and his assist sealed the match for Chase at 4.41. [I][COLOR=Blue]Emma Chase beat Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] (C)[/I] Chase was then escorted away by Chad Walker, before retaking her seat in the announce booth (B+). As she replaced her top, we got an interview with Nemesis and Ota, with Nemesis doing most of the talking. Nemesis declared The Animalz as wannabees, and no match more him (B-). [COLOR=Blue]The Animalz vs Nemesis and Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR] Ota looked a little out-placed amongst the heels, but pulled his own weight in the match. It was more even than Nemesis had suggested, when Giant Redwood came out and started arguing with Big Cat Brandon. Nemesis was left in the ring with Wolverine, when Mick Muscles and Chad Walker appeared. This led to a stare off, before Giant Redwood struck Muscles from behind. This started an almighty brawl, which led to the no contest at 12.58. [I][COLOR=Blue]The Animalz and Nemesis and Ota went to a no contest[/COLOR] (B)[/I] Mick Muscles got the mic, and told Nemesis that he’s no longer the number one guy in the company – he’s beatable, and Muscles knows how to beat him. Nemesis tries to jump Muscles, but is intercepted by The Animalz, and is left looking furious (B). [I]Overall Rating B-[/I]

Only 1,300 people turned up – maybe they were aware that a few of our stars would be missing for the show. We actually have two people leaving – Micky Starr and Shane Sheer have re-signed with SWF and TCW respectively, just this time with written deals. They were both supports in my slow, dragging Emma Chase / Cherry Bomb storyline, which replaced Chase / Chord. It had actually built to an A momentum, so we threw together a match to take advantage of the heat… and it didn’t. To make matters worse, Chase and Cherry Bomb don’t even click. The initial plans for the show was far too angle heavy, so The Bumfholes and DuBois lost segments that were planned. Jungle Jack didn’t even make it onto the show. Hopefully they will be able to develop their storylines in the forthcoming weeks. We did manage to find the time to get in a Hell Monkey heel turn though!

[QUOTE=damaged1]great show man... - The turn of Hell monkey was a good one..too bad I don't like the character, too damn popualr with TEW players...LOL... - "Marc of excellence" , I love that man...nice name for a finisher keep up the good work[/QUOTE] Marc of Excellence - credit to Adam for that one, he named it. My new finishers all have lame names, hence why Mick Muscles [I]still[/I] doesn't have one. As for Hell Monkey, he does come under that too popular bracket, but I feel justified using him - after all he did start with UPSW! Unfortunately over the next few months I'm bringing in a couple of other board names, but I promise not to overpush them. In fact, Hell Monkey would probably argue that since he came back from injury, he's missing a push himself!

August: Micky Starr and Shane Sneer have now left, along with Cheetah Boy, who was originally on our roster with one long contract! Just Al the Hillbilly to go now… Freddy Huggins has moved on from the TCW All Action Title to take the TCW Hardcore Title off Charlie Thatcher. On the following show it became clear how hot TCW are on Hell’s Bouncer, as he went over Tommy Cornell. Announced for Sunday: Mr America vs Corporal Doom Mick Muscles and Chad Walker vs Sanders and Rushmore Kenko Takemitsu and Joss Thompson vs Fumihiro Ota and Mean Jean Cattley Jungle Jack, The Bumfholes and Jimmy P vs Donnie J, Marc DuBois, Cage & Crusher

Hey, i have just looked though your dairy, and its a great diary, but like everywhere else here, not many people ever reply, myself i do find that sometimes abit of putting and feel like why bother writing shows if people can't even be bothered to make a small comment, how do you cope with this?

[QUOTE=craig]Hey, i have just looked though your dairy, and its a great diary, but like everywhere else here, not many people ever reply, myself i do find that sometimes abit of putting and feel like why bother writing shows if people can't even be bothered to make a small comment, how do you cope with this?[/QUOTE] Thanks for the comment. As for people not replying - I know that I'm as bad a culprit as others. I prefer to make storyline predictions or the like, but more often than not will just read, enjoy, and not reply. The views are going up, so I know someone's reading it somewhere. I also prefer to write a diary, else it would be too easy for me to simply run the same successful angles / matches all the time, to get as high ratings as possible. To me it's more fun to actually have to run angles for a reason, so keeping this diary running tracks exactly what's going on, rather than "Joss Thompson appeared in a random angle that was rated well because of his high Entertainment skills". I'll also accept that my writing skills aren't up to some other diaries - I'm a scientist down at heart, and my English skills come down my pecking order! But overall, I'm enjoying writing this diary for myself, and if other people enjoy it too, even better.

Archived