The Official C-Verse Draft Thread: Titles, Events, Owners, TV Deals...

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]I am placing a cut off as of midnight central time December 7th since the draft will be done. So about 27 hours from this post. Thats when we need everything in by. So hopefully we can take next week to get everything ironed out and have this thing released by the weekend for the full mod[/B]

[QUOTE=Comradebot;537119]Changes: BDV's product is different, we've raised our [B]Comedy from Low to Medium[/B] [B]ALL big events are to be moved to Wednesday of week 4 for all respective months[/B]. EDIT: Event date[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Kainlock;536888]some changes to NAPW. American Buffalo = Morpheus Jean Cattley = Mean Machine Fox Mask = Snow Fox Too Hot - Jason Evans and bump Daredevil up to medium for product[/QUOTE] Done

[QUOTE=That 1 Dude;536882]Edit: Fixed Stan "The Man" Manna who was meant to be a face.... and also use Raven Nightfall's alt1. The pissed off one. :) Main Eventers Dan Stone Jr - Face - No Gimmick Needed Duane Stone - Face - Old School Face R.K. Hayes - Heel - Bad Ass Ricky DeColt - Fun Babyface Upper Mid Carders Groucho Bling - Heel - Egomaniac Ryan Powell - Heel - Legitimate Athlete Trent Shaffer - Face - Comedian Whippy The Clown - Heel - Clown Mid Carders Bairei Yasujiro - Face - Man on a misson Black Eagle - Heel - Mysterious Canadian Dragon - Heel - Old School Heel Emerald Angel - Face - Blue Chipper Harrison Hash - Heel - Machine Stan "The Man" Manna - Face - Grunge Rocker Lower Mid Cards Flash Savage - Heel - Prima Donna Huey Cannonball - Heel -Sidekick Oscar Golden - Heel - Prima Donna Openers Motty Kudora - Face - Fan Favorite Rockin Ryan Turner - Face - Grunge Rocker Enhancement Talents Jimmy Stratosphere - Face - Dude Women's Division Catherine Quine - Heel - Slut Jamie Quine - Heel - ****y Youth Melody Cuthill - Face - Tomboy Raven Nightfall - Heel - Bitch Sensational Ogiwara - Face - Machine Announcer Cliff Anderson - Face - Staff Member Coulor Commentator Adrian Garcia - Heel - The Brain Referee Matthew White - Face - Staff Member Road Agent Dan Stone - Heel - Authority Figure[/QUOTE] done

Faces Clark Alexander - Machine Fox Mask - Thrill Seeker Jimmy Stratosphere - Fan Favourite Mikey James - Martial Artist Motty Kuroda - Fan Favourite Phoenix I - Comic Book Hero Phoenix II - Comic Book Hero Phoenix III - Comic Book Hero Shawn Gonzalez - Loner The Cannonball Kid - Degenerate White Samurai - Mysterious Ana Garcia - Happy- Go-Lucky Heather Halo Girl-Next-Door Heel Ash Campbell - ****y Youth Bali So'oialo - Machine Cameron Vessey - ****y Youth Casey Valentine - ****y Youth Chess Maniac - Maniac Dark EAGLE - Mysterious Grandmaster Phunk - Pimp Hell's Bouncer - Deadman Malili Umaga - Evolution Mosi Tua - Sumo Plague - Mysterious Rav Umaga - Savage Tama So'oialo - Evolution Tana Muliaina - Giant BJ O'Neil - Seductress Professor Nero - The Brain Shane Sneer - Executive Consultant Shane Sneer manages Hell's Bouncer BJ O'Neil manages all the Samoans The stable The Samoan Savages changes it's name to The Tribe Fox Mask and White Samurai team up as The Top Rope All-Stars

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;537150]Faces Clark Alexander - Machine Fox Mask - Thrill Seeker Jimmy Stratosphere - Fan Favourite Mikey James - Martial Artist Motty Kuroda - Fan Favourite Phoenix I - Comic Book Hero Phoenix II - Comic Book Hero Phoenix III - Comic Book Hero Shawn Gonzalez - Loner The Cannonball Kid - Degenerate White Samurai - Mysterious Ana Garcia - Happy- Go-Lucky Heather Halo Girl-Next-Door Heel Ash Campbell - ****y Youth Bali So'oialo - Machine Cameron Vessey - ****y Youth Casey Valentine - ****y Youth Chess Maniac - Maniac Dark EAGLE - Mysterious Grandmaster Phunk - Pimp Hell's Bouncer - Deadman Malili Umaga - Evolution Mosi Tua - Sumo Plague - Mysterious Rav Umaga - Savage Tama So'oialo - Evolution Tana Muliaina - Giant BJ O'Neil - Seductress Professor Nero - The Brain Shane Sneer - Executive Consultant Shane Sneer manages Hell's Bouncer BJ O'Neil manages all the Samoans The stable The Samoan Savages changes it's name to The Tribe Fox Mask and White Samurai team up as The Top Rope All-Stars[/QUOTE] done

[QUOTE=sabataged;537180]Most data credit goes to Dross and Stennick. They been busting their ass way more then me lately thats for sure.[/QUOTE] Awww lets not start giving credit where credit is due. Your the man there is no doubt about that. This was your idea, hell I wasn't even IN the draft at the start :). So yeah Sab huge props to you for creating this thing and keeping it going, and never losing your mind with the missed picks, and other crazyness that went on towards the in. Hail SABan, hail SABan!

[CENTER]Here's my logo for WWJ [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/WWJ.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I'll update the needed information later tonight, I have a 9 hour working day ahead of me, it's going to be one busy day as yesterday was Finland's independence day, the 6th of December and thus stores were closed.

[SIZE="5"][B][U]Default Alignments/Gimmicks for BDV[/U][/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Main Event/ Alignment/ Gimmick[/U][/B] Dread/ F/ Bad Ass Dan DaLay/ H/ Street Fighter Marat Khoklov/ H/ Comrade Bruce The Giant/ F/ Giant BLZ Bubb/ H/ Demon [B][U]Upper Midcard[/U][/B] Texas Pete/ H/ Cowboy Dallas McWade/ F/ Mountain Man Mick Muscles/ F/ Bodyguard Mammoth / H/ Man Beast Dean McWade/ F/ Mountain Man [B][U]Midcard [/U][/B] Gargantuan/ H/ Bully T-Rex/ H/ Man On A Mission Randall Hopkirk/ F/ Band Member Rick Law/ F/ Law Enforcer Colossus/ H/ Hired Gun Biff The Bruiser/ F/ Lumberjack Jumbo Jackson/ F/ Old School Face Giant Redwood/ H/ Giant [B][U]Lower Midcard[/U][/B] Mastadon/ H/ Man Beast Lead Belly/ F/ Biker Land Mass/ H/ Gay Everest/ F/ Disco Stud [B][U]Opener[/U][/B] Tom Angelus/ F/ Patriot Boris Kiriyakin/ H/ Comrade The Big Problem/ H/ Monster [B][U]Enhancement Talent[/U][/B] Bam Bam Johansson/ F/ Biker The Big Bad/ H/ Comrade [B][U]Non-Wrestlers[/U][/B] Rock Downpour/ F/ Staff Member Sadanobu Koruba/ F/ Happy-Go-Lucky Corporal Doom/ H/ Sadistic Corporal

ALSO: In the default data currently, Hell's Bouncer need to be set as the Colossus alt IN BDV. Right now, his default picture is changed, but is still both named Hell's Bouncer and has the Hell's Bouncer picture in his BDV contract Ox Krevaizuk was renamed to Mastadon as the default character, not in BDV. Tis only in BDV that Ox is now known only as Mastadon, but his current BDV contract has him set as Ox Kreviazuk with his default picture. The Big Problem's picture in his BDV contract is also set as TBP's default, while only his default picture has been changed to the alt I wanted for BDV. That is all. :)

[QUOTE=Comradebot;537299]ALSO: In the default data currently, Hell's Bouncer need to be set as the Colossus alt IN BDV. Right now, his default picture is changed, but is still both named Hell's Bouncer and has the Hell's Bouncer picture in his BDV contract Ox Krevaizuk was renamed to Mastadon as the default character, not in BDV. Tis only in BDV that Ox is now known only as Mastadon, but his current BDV contract has him set as Ox Kreviazuk with his default picture. The Big Problem's picture in his BDV contract is also set as TBP's default, while only his default picture has been changed to the alt I wanted for BDV. That is all. :)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Comradebot;537300]Oh, and I'm PRETTY SURE UWC is currently holding their October Event as a weekly event. Unless, of course, they're meant to not have an October event and run "Halloween Horrors 2008" every week.[/QUOTE] Done and done...I think

Still a few things missing from DRAGON Sports and a few things that I want changed so that they are as I want them, not how BHOTWG used them. :p [b]TAG TEAMS[/b] British Lions I (Jeffery McPeterson & Daniel Black Francis) (Experience: none) British Lions II (Jeffery McPeterson & Phillip Cooper) (Experience: none) British Lions III (Daniel Black Francis & Phillip Cooper) (Experience: none) Kokan & Konda RENAMED to [b]Size Of The Fight[/b] and set to be a regular team Sanda & Hamacho set to be a regular team [b]STABLES:[/b] The British Lions (Daniel Black Francis, Jeffery McPeterson and Phillip Cooper) [b]EVENTS:[/b] May (Sunday, week 1): DRAGON: Champions of Spirit September (Sunday, week 1): DRAGON: Onwards To Glory October (Sunday week 2): DRAGON: Quest For Immortality

[QUOTE=derek_b;537350]Still a few things missing from DRAGON Sports and a few things that I want changed so that they are as I want them, not how BHOTWG used them. :p [b]TAG TEAMS[/b] British Lions I (Jeffery McPeterson & Daniel Black Francis) (Experience: none) British Lions II (Jeffery McPeterson & Phillip Cooper) (Experience: none) British Lions III (Daniel Black Francis & Phillip Cooper) (Experience: none) Kokan & Konda RENAMED to [b]Size Of The Fight[/b] and set to be a regular team Sanda & Hamacho set to be a regular team[/QUOTE] I already fixed all of this

[QUOTE=derek_b;537399]It wasn't in the latest data I downloaded earlier today from the other thread... unless it's been updated very, very recently. Still, if it's already fixed then there's nothing for me to worry about. :)[/QUOTE] yeah, seems everything I've done has been overwritten again. I resent the tag team file to sab and Stennick, hope they use it

Archived