The Official C-Verse Draft Thread: Titles, Events, Owners, TV Deals...

Promotion Name: Freak Power Wrestling Owner: Alicia Strong Head Booker: Alicia Strong Title Belts: FPW King Freak (main event singles title, men only, no weight limit, held by Pistol Pete Hall) FPW Tag Team (midcard tag belts, intergender, no weight limit, held by Kokan & Konda FPW Ring Rat (midcard singles title, women only, no weight limit, held by Alicia Strong) FPW Mighty Helmet (midcard singles title, men only, no weight limit, held by Hachigoro Maeda) Event Names: Default TV Shows: Freaks On Parade should already be there. --- Tag Teams: Whoever's already established. Profile: Stranded in Japan and cut off from her father's fortune, Alicia Strong gathered together a group of investors to form Freak Power Wrestling. If these people had known what their money would be spent on, they may have stayed away. The entire promotion seems to have been created and booked through some sort of drug-induced haze, and there have been at least three incidents of in-ring defecation since the promotion was founded six months ago. Still, the style is fresh and the promotion has a well-developed women's division, so maybe this will actually work out. --- Logo: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/shamelessposer/Hotlinked/FPW.jpg[/IMG]

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dark EAGLE and Tana Muliaina are set as Faces and should be Heels White Samurai is set as Heel and he should be Face White Knight is on my roster and I never drafted him All the 2nd Sons of Wrestling should have Professor Nero on their manager The Rising Suns should have Ana Garcia as their manager Clark Alexander should have Heather Halo as his manager Product: Lucha LIbre turned up to medium and TV ratio set to 80% Event ratio set to 90% And Tana the Mighty does not have a pic set for him. You can use the default one unless you feel like finding the angry pictures that were done in the Alternate Pictures thread a few pages back. Also the match times for TV and Event should be reversed.

[B][SIZE="5"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Final Data For WWJ[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://koti.mbnet.fi/sadhappy/WWJ.jpg[/IMG] [B]Warrior Wrestling Japan[/B] Owner & Head Booker: [B]Larry Wood[/B] [B]Product:[/B] The same Garbage Wrestling that's in the data. [B]Schedule:[/B] Tour 1. Jan-Feb-Mar Tour 2. May-Jun-July Tour 3. Sep-Oct-Nov (As in the data) [B]SHOWS PER WEEK: 2, not 1.[/B] [B]The 9 big events / PPV's are as follows:[/B] Every PPV is on the first week of each month on Tuesday. WWJ: Blood Stained WWJ: Battle Of One WWJ: Scum Of The Earth WWJ: House Of 10,000 Thumbtacks WWJ: Tohoku Death Trip WWJ: Don't Fear The Reaper WWJ: Machines Of Hate WWJ: Kill Your Idols WWJ: The Devil's Rejects The TV-show name is: WWJ Bled For Days :D Gimmicks: Akahito Miwa: Chosen One Amer. Machine: Avenging Angel Battle Sakata: Sidekick Burning EXILE: Underdog Hiroshi Morisue: Maniac Isei Deushi: Journalist Java: Maniac Julian Watson: Evolution Kimitada Ohishi: Maniac Pisschrist (Larry Wood): Grim Reaper Marihito Masuko: Comic Book hero Masutaro Kataoka: No Gimmick Needed Munemitsu Senmatsu: Evil Surgeon Raymond Diaz: Loner Ryoma: Underdog Ryu: Maniac Saionji Omura (HEEL): Occult Tadakuni: Weirdo Tadiyuki: Wild Man Tasuku: Legimate Athlete Tetsunori: Straigth Edge Toyokuni: Mysterious William Hayes: Rich Businessman Willie York Wild Man Yasuhide Tayama: Maniac Yasuhiko Taira: Pretentious Artist Yasunobu Masuna: Vigilante Yoshifusa Maeda: none [B]EDIT: TAG TEAMS[/B] Brothers In Vengeance: Battle Sakata & Hiroshi Morisue (as in the data) [B]The Wild Things, Saionji Omura & Kimitada Ohishi (missing) Black Magic, Yasuhiko Taira & Yasunobu Masuno (missing)[/B] EDIT2: Title belts: WWJ World Warrior, Main Event, Hardcore biased. Picture: Original Belt6 WWJ Blood Brothers, Mid level, Tag titles, Hardcore biased Picture: WEXXV Blood Brothers WWJ King Of The Deathmatch, Mid level, hardcore biased. Picture: WEXXV KOTD WWJ Blood Bowl, Tournament title, Main event, hardcore biased, contested every January at BBW: Blood Stained event. Picture: ROF_Contender

Make sure everyone has everything in that they want submitted...the deadline is midnight, so thats an hour from now. Unfortunately I wont be able to work on the data tonight. I changed my network at home, to allow my PS3 to stream video/music from my PC at home. Now for some reason it wont allow remote desktop so I have to figure that out. AND that unfortunately means no playing TEW while at work...actually no doing anything while at work. I can get to the greydog forums for tonight, but come tomorrow they will block it. They always block every site thats not work related. So back on topic, I wont get any data work done tonight.

[QUOTE=foolinc;538046]Looking at the beta data, the only thing I see that is wrong (besides of course the pictures since there is no pic file yet) is that some of my created tag teams aren't in the game. I think NEO is good sans that and the profile.[/QUOTE] Ya apparently I downloaded the wrong file, so all the work dross did on tag file was missing. I think he is just going to over write the tag team file with his, which should fix the problem.

[QUOTE=Comradebot;538206]I haven't seen the final data (or the tag data someone did), but I do know in the current data that "Massive Problem" are set to inactive. Obviously, I'd like them to be an active team. Thanks, and good luck! Can't wait to finally play with BDV.[/QUOTE] yeah, that should be fixed, I made all selected teams active

With that being said here is the link to the data I do have completed. [url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/07i1v3[/url] It is playable. There is just some details like event names, tag names, and title names for a couple promotions not completely finished. As far as being able to play it is playable.

Awesome! Thank you to all of you guys! sabataged, Stennick, Dross, everyone who contributed to the mod. It's been a long journey, thanks for the effort. :) Just downloading and checking it out! EDIT: Is the link right? I don't see any additions or changes O.o Atleast WWJ has nothing that I informed for it to have. EDIT2: Well yeah but. It isn't fair! :D EDIT3: Yeah yeah I know.. I'll wait. Hope you guys get better!

[QUOTE=FINisher;539413]Awesome! Thank you to all of you guys! sabataged, Stennick, Dross, everyone who contributed to the mod. It's been a long journey, thanks for the effort. :) Just downloading and checking it out! EDIT: Is the link right? I don't see any additions or changes O.o Atleast WWJ has nothing that I informed for it to have.[/QUOTE] He did say some of the promotions aren't finished... clearly he's biased against Japanese Garbage Wrestling.

[QUOTE=FINisher;539413]Awesome! Thank you to all of you guys! sabataged, Stennick, Dross, everyone who contributed to the mod. It's been a long journey, thanks for the effort. :) Just downloading and checking it out! EDIT: Is the link right? I don't see any additions or changes O.o Atleast WWJ has nothing that I informed for it to have. EDIT2: Well yeah but. It isn't fair! :D EDIT3: Yeah yeah I know.. I'll wait. Hope you guys get better![/QUOTE] We havent done any work in almost a week, thats why I said its 90-95%

Finally saw the newest beta and the only things that needs to be done to NEO are: - Donnie J to Donald J (Heel; Prima Donna) - Teddy Powell to Rebel - Add P.I.N.K. (Marihito Masuko and VENOM) - Add The Party Animals (Freddy Huggins and Matt Sparrow) - Add Profile Blurb This data is getting really close to be finished. Cool.

Archived