DOTM Joint Nomination Thread - November

[SIZE=4]RULES[/SIZE][INDENT][LIST=1] [*] You have 3 votes to either nominate or 2nd, 1 for each category [I](The TigerKinney Rule) You may substitute your nominations or 2nd between Categories with in reason, but may not exceed 3 total votes[/I] [*]you may not nominate or 2nd yourself [*]All nominations need to be seconded to make the voting round [*]All nominations must include a reason [*]Real World & Cornellverse: must have at least [U][B]6[/B][/U] shows, with at least 2 of them being run this month [*]Rookie DOTM: may have up to 5 shows and have started since September 15th (none diary threads are no longer eligible) [*]You CAN nominate the the winners from last month's Rookie Category [*]You can NOT nominate iMac's "WWE: The Next Generation" [*]You can NOT nominate James Casey "MAW 10 Simple rules"[/LIST][/INDENT][CENTER]__________________________________________________[/CENTER] 2nd* - means that the diary has been seconded so that you do not waste your vote, or fail to 2nd a diary you want to see put up for diary of the month [U][SIZE=3][B]Real World DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U][LIST] [*]2nd* dse81's - The New NWA [*] Oldschool's NWA: Georgia CHampionship Wrestling...Territorial Resurgence! [*] NWA: Beyond The Glory by wildfire[/LIST] [U][SIZE=3][B]Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U][LIST] [*]5th* FINisher's - BBW - Start a War Chapter II [*]2nd* Tigerkinney's Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 [*]3rd* No Neck's Secret's of the Ring Volume Two [*]2nd* Marcel Fromage's UEW: The New tradition [*]2nd* Phantom Strangers Philly Power Pro Wrestling: Dangerous Dreams [C-Verse '97] [*]2nd* Big Papa 42's SWF:Generation Supreme [*]2nd* Tradition Dictates that you be Welcomed by infinitywpi [*] eayragt CZCW '97 - A Coastal Zone even back then [*] foolinc's NYCW: The Butterly Effect (C-Verse '97) [*] derek_b's Border-Line Wrestling: Evolution Or Revolution? [/LIST] [U][SIZE=3][B]Rookie DOTM nominee's:[/B][/SIZE][/U][LIST] [*]no body, so no rookie vote this month :([/LIST] [B]Nominations will be open until December 2nd (12 pm Eastern) to give all you holiday goers a second chance after the triptaphen wears off[/B] Oh and don't forget to put in your nominations for [thread=36464]Diary of the Year![/thread] [SIZE=1]I myself will be out of town thursday - tuesday so updates maybe sparse.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=FlameSnoopy;530299]I nominate [B]FINisher's[/B] - [B]BBW - Start a War Chapter II[/B] for incredible booking, great promos and nice characters. + it has a nice lenght and a good updating speed.[/QUOTE] and I hear the author is Finnish. :) no, just kidding, great call.

I'll not nominate two SWF diaries for the Cornellverse Category, First up, No Neck's Secret's of the Ring Volume Two...... [I]Consistantly great booking and what really tipped it for me this month was the Supreme Challenge PPV, which may just be individually the best show written up any diary I've read all year. [/I] [B]The other one I'll nominate is Big Papa 42's SWF:Generation Supreme[/B] Perhaps one that has slipped under the radar of a few people but I think it's beginning to get more recognition now. Good storylines and presentation but perhaps the real strength of this diary are the behind the scenes musings of his user-character, which may just be amongst the best since a certain Monkeypox frequented these boards....what happened to that guy ?

I'd like to nominate: [B]derek_b's [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=35703"]Border-Line Wrestling: Evolution Or Revolution?[/URL] [/B] for C-Verse diary of the month. I'll dig around and get those other nominations/seconds out later, as I haven't made any final decisions on them. Edit: Hey, I'm "Major League" now!

the front page is up to day extending 2nd's only until latter this evening (7 -8 est) then I will throw up the voting. sorry Holiday, with absolutely no internet coverage. and so much work at work (imagine that) that I won't be around very much for the next couple of days (friday here we come!)

I'll second: [I][B]Tradition Dictates That You Be Welcomed... To The Coastal Zone[/B] by infinitywpi[/I] as it's been "The Diary" for me for a long, long time. CZCW finally managed to go to Cult, but then dropped right back to Regional, but I'm sure that he'll get back to Cult during 2013. Infinitywpi has been consistent and loyal to the diary for so long that I have to admire him. I hope the diary never ends. :)

Archived