Most Hated Wrestler

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thought I would join in on the fun of this post. I usually play games with SWF and the two wrestlers that I have grown to hate are Remo Richardson and Eric Eisen. The reasons being as follows Remo Will only job to certain people and always causes problems backstage I will probably never put the SWF World Title on him for that very reason. I do think that he deserves the title but if I have to suspend him or whatever then thats a month or two without a champion which isn't good for business. Eric Eisen Because he's the son of the owner Jerry Eisen(I might be wrong on that name corect me if I am wrong.) He will never job to anyone.

[QUOTE=TakerNGN74;537259] Eric Eisen Because he's the son of the owner Jerry Eisen(I might be wrong on that name corect me if I am wrong.) He will never job to anyone.[/QUOTE] Eric Eisen has creative control and only jobs to more popular wrestlers:D I know it kinda sucks for someone untalented to be a North Am champ but its SE

[QUOTE=TakerNGN74;537259]Thought I would join in on the fun of this post. I usually play games with SWF and the two wrestlers that I have grown to hate are Remo Richardson and Eric Eisen. The reasons being as follows Remo Will only job to certain people and always causes problems backstage I will probably never put the SWF World Title on him for that very reason. I do think that he deserves the title but if I have to suspend him or whatever then thats a month or two without a champion which isn't good for business. Eric Eisen Because he's the son of the owner Jerry Eisen(I might be wrong on that name corect me if I am wrong.) He will never job to anyone.[/QUOTE] He is the son of Richard Eisen. Jerry is the old announcer brother of Eric.

• 7 months later...

Harrison Hash

Don't Know Why, but something about the guy just rubs me the wrong way. Don't Get Me Wrong, I loved Panda Mask, but just giving up the mask and Having a Second one created, just really took away my love for Hash. Now when I use NOTBPW I job him out right away.

How cool of a game is this, when people complain about a made up guy!

Big Smack Scott or whatever name he uses, guy just gets on my nerves. Way to arrogant for a no talent wrestler. Wait who does that remind me of?:rolleyes:

Trevor L.

Stink.

He's clearly holding Grunt down.

Not to mention his name is Stink.

Atleast Grunt could imply he's, like, a foot soldier of some kind. Or an orc.

Stink is a worse ringname than Stretch The Chicken Boy. Atleast Stink has that awesome beard going for him.

Tana is always my butt boy with his low stamina and skills but decent entertainkment stats. He is constantly jobbing on my B brand and if he needs overness again I just put him in an angle on the A brand then down he goes again.

The Smacker is also a pain just as Valentine anyone with more ego then talent just as with remi. Also depends on the game I am running each time I like to get a bit involved and take a standpoint.

Problem is, the same is true of every referee in the damn game. They've all got much the same combination of Ruthless, Manipulative, Mercenary and Optimistic in their personalities, meaning that your ref will inevitably start sh*t unless kept in check. In my longest-running game, I actually edited Dewey Libertine's personality after I fired two previous refs and he still started problems.

I have a feeling this was something Adam maybe forgot to edit when converting from 07-08. I know with a few mods I've worked on most personalities seem to be set like that after a conversion.

Keith F***ING VEGAS!!!!

WARRRRRGH ROID RAGE!!!!!!!

Seriously though. That kid is a complete grade-A loser, so I thought I'd throw him a bone and actually give him a shot at doing something other then wallow around unemployed. And what does he do? If he's not starting s*** he's blowing me off because he's "extremely flaky" and manipulative to boot.

He should be kissing my feet for giving him a shot and instead he's asking for f***ing merchandise profits!? WARRGGH!!!!!!

Also Xavier Reckless for pissing me off in my CCW diary, Rodger Dodger for being an overpriced hack, Keith Adams for never getting a job and yet never leaving the UK :( and finally Larry Wood for constantly starting up promotions or being head booker so I can no longer hire him.

For the time being, it's Kikkawa. Only because he refused to lose the King of Fighters Title to Raul Hughes at the INSPIRE October pay per view. I guess I didn't build up Raul enough. I'm not bothered by it too much, since he's putting on great matches every show for me.

Elijah Burke, PJ Polonco, Paul London.

That was my list for possible Brass Knuckle Champions.

All three jumped ship. RAAAAAR! Still fumin' about that.

Oh and Brandon James. F'n job already. Your back on the list.

Bret Starr... That jerkoff is straight out of training and thinks he's the ****. I was being generous and gave him a job. Took it away like 6 weeks later. If you want to know why, just hire him.

Yeah, I have to agree with you on Starr. His head is way to big for his overness.

Also, the Bumfholes. I had better tag teams out there and these guys refused to lose to anyone.

Yeah, I have to agree with you on Starr. His head is way to big for his overness.

Also, the Bumfholes. I had better tag teams out there and these guys refused to lose to anyone.

Sorry man, there are no tag teams out there better than the Bumfholes.

The new Wave and The Machines bed to differ :p

i currently have a few hate-figures from my work-in-progress dynasties;

Stevie Stoat, for having no personality whatsoever but being utterly unfirable in every other way.

Haru Kurofuji for just being generally ****e but equally unfirable, and bringing down the ratings (and thus momentum, and thus popularity) of Koji Kojima (who's a complete ass, but is my boss and thus is allowed to be).

Japanese Phoenix, because everyone else in Japan seems to, so why not?

And lastly Ketsueki Karasu, for working on the other side of the world for both shows I run where everyone else is available, thus forcing me to miss out on at least one other star per show.

So does Team Dynasty 2000 how could you forget them D-Lyrium? Also Samoan Destruction Inc. Once more experienced make a good case as well as Mighty Fine and the Can Ams. Off course the Decolt and Stone combos also rank high especially Dan + Jeremy.

I guess I'll jump in on this thread too:

Tommy Cornel - I'm a SWF guy, and no matter what I do, TCW won't go down because of him. He just puts on awesome matches with whatever scrubs I don't steal away (A* with Danny Fonzarelli, gimme a break!)

McWade Bros. - These guys always ask for an arm and a leg when their contracts come up, despite me never pushing them.

Dan Stone - Seriously, when I first played this version as NOTBPW, he was the worst owner imaginable. I lost least 3 or 4 of my top guys when their contracts came up due to his penny pinching.

Rich Money - Besides being a pain backstage, I've never come across a worker with more bad chemistry notes than Rich Money. He refused to re-sign, went to NOTBPW (my main rival), then jumped to TCW (my other main rival).

Giant Tana - Big, fat waste of space, imo (but now a huge star in WLW, go figure)

I know I'm forgetting a few, but these are easily my least favorite.

I guess I'll jump in on this thread too:

Tommy Cornel - I'm a SWF guy, and no matter what I do, TCW won't go down because of him. He just puts on awesome matches with whatever scrubs I don't steal away (A* with Danny Fonzarelli, gimme a break!)

Danny Fonzarelli is actually a pretty solid if one-dimensional hand at the start. If he works a few programs with more widely talented guys (like, say, Keith, Cornell, the Machines, Hawkins, and others) he can become a really useful worker - and he can get himself over outside the ring, too. Remember, TCW's product is a mix of both worlds - talent and overness.

Archived