Most Biggest Lost & Biggest Signing?

just a thread to see who people have lost in there company or who people have gained ill start my biggest lost would have to be Marc DuBois after i got him 2 Main Event and to hold the North American champ in SWF he said that SWF wasnt big enough for him and left my biggest signing was probly John Anderson when he left TCW i picked him up with RIPW and he was my champ from there out

My biggest loss, no question, was Hugh de Aske in a week when I lost four main eventers/upper midcarders to SWF. Hugh was consistent and entertaining - Steve Flash with charisma, and I'd just debuted his ninja/pirate tag team with Fumihiro Ota to keep them in the public eye while I brought other workers up to their level. In theory, my biggest signing would be Randy Bumfhole who walked away from SWF (Global) and signed with me (Regional)... Of course, he got let go and was just fractionally inside my maximum signing size. Still, I have a soft spot for Aaron Andrews who's carried my promotion for two years now as challenger and champion. It'll be a sad day when he moves on...

My biggest signing? Let's go with EWA on this one. With these guys, its an easy question to answer: Louis Figo Manico. He's the most over, charismatic, and talented worker in Europe. Having him come out of hiatus was a godsend, and I managed to pay him the maximum Byron will allow to join my little company. And at 41 now, he's still now showing any signs of aging... so with any luck, maybe he'll be around for quite some time. The man is responsible for me finally being able to develop overness amongst my workers and will be the primary reason I have a shot at getting EWA to National and beyond. My biggest loss... Maybe not the most talented worker, but there is an instance in a game on the 1997 CVerse mod that stands out. I picked up Wolfgang Zimmerman as part of my then Local promotion, and now almost three years into the game he's developed into quite the solid worker and has been getting some solid overness. Then, CGC hit National and signed him, and a couple of others, to written deals. All that hard work, for nothing. Thank god Bigger Dan Ewe is still rocking in that game for me.

[FONT="Century Gothic"]My Biggest Loss in my diary would have to be Dave Finlay. He was with my promotion at the begining, and a few months later, we would have him win a 12 man tourny for the vacant MAXX World Title, only for him to announce that he was retiring, the very next night! We dropped the title to Sabu (whom which he was fueding with), and then he was snatched up by Ring of Honor a week later. My Biggest gains would have to be, Mark Henry, Ted Dibiase and Monty Brown. [/FONT]

For me, my biggest loss would be either Champagne Lover in my SOTBPW game, or Steve DeColt in my CGC game. In both cases, I was still Cult when their contracts came up and both were A overness in Mexico and Canada respectively. So, yeah, neither case was fun. As for big signings, I've never really made any "Big" ones. I tend to pick up young, no-names and build them up myself.

Biggest loss in my current game was probably Eddie Chandler. I lost Steve DeColt as well, but had pretty much completed his storyline satisfactorily. Chandler was and is the kind of overall talent in and out of the ring that you can build a company around and , despite CGC having one of the deepest main event pools in the game, is still very hard to replace. Biggest signing, although the jury is still out as to his long term impact, would probably have to be Remo Richardson. SWF hit the Cult fall just at the time his contract was up for renewal. He shot down my first couple of attempts to sign him, but when SWF wouldn't pony up a new written deal, he decided to take my fat ppa contract! :D

• 3 weeks later...

This was the TCW game I was running for my TCW diary.

This was just after TEW 2008 was released, so not everybody and their mother had talked about the idea, but...

I was going to have Wolf Hawkins recruit Troy Tornado and Sammy Bach into the Syndicate and kick out Tommy Cornell and Sam Keith and work a youngsters vs Established star angle around that. This was to start with Total Mayhem and run through the rest of 2008, with Wolf Eventually winning the World title.

Problem was, I had wanted Wolf to maintain high momentum for the first part of the year, so I had never had him lose once. His contract came up in March and he wanted more money than Tommy was willing to pay him, so he walked. I could have edited his contract I guess, but at that point I gave up on the diary and the game.

So I'd call that a bad loss.

Got Jack Grifith to A popularity in USPW and he wants to leave cause i aint big enough. :(

Aye, always heartbreaking to be forced to job out a worker to stop them from leaving.

On the plus side, I frequently use this as an opportunity to get some overness on to someone lacking in it. Example: Right now, Louis Figo Manico has 8 months left on his contract, and is a B in popularity across Europe (I'm only Regional, should be Cult in five months).

So, after hitting Cult and before his contract runs out, I'll have to job out LFM to atleast one person to get him to resign. At the same time, Adam Matravers, Puffy The Sand Iron Player, Hercules Johansson, and a few others could all use a free piece of popularity. So, I'll end up killing two birds with one stone by putting LFM's popularity at a level he won't walk out with, and make someone who could use a push a boost.

Had the same happen with wolf hawkins in tcw he became to popular to afford lukily swf where cult and after his pop fell from not being on tv etc managed to resign him. Biggest signing prolly rich money and finding out him and rick law had great chemistry so could rdo the classic uspw rivalry and of course Sean McFly.

I am currently Local at Rock Hard Level. My biggest signing is Insane Machine, a extraordinary wrestler. My biggest loss is Insane machine. After 6 months and six terrific shows, came one Japanesse company to sign him on for tour. He never did renew with me.

• 1 month later...

Using the 2002 mod and playing as ROH my biggest signing is Rey Mysterio Jr., he gets the most amount of money Rob Feinstein would allow me but he is easily my most over guy.

In the same game my biggest loss is Rey Mysterio Jr becuase a month after getting him the press got ahold of the story of him testing positive for steriods, so i fired him becuase he killed my prestige. Now Rey hates me and in hindsight wasent the best decision but ill make damn sure the ROH locker room has to roids in it.

My biggest signing was during my last save when I started my promotion on hard and I was already regional. Champagn Lover became a free agent and I just happen to be scrolling through the "free agents" and his good looking profile was sitting there saying 'Sign me!' So I did, and he became heavyweight champion on his second show. Not even a month later WLW signed him to a touring contract and he left me in a hurry. I cried for a while...but looking back on it now I should have seen it coming, lol.

My biggest signing would definitely be Steven Parker, who I got when I was small. My biggest loss, again, was Steven Parker who signed back with SWF. Other than that, I'd say Hugh de Aske(who was going through an awesome run as Dread de Aske with Huey Cannonball as his sidekick) was a pretty big loss, especially considering I can't resign him because my prestige is lower than everyone elses(I started with 0 at Local).

My Biggest Signing Would Be in My game where i had started with PWG but left to start my own promotion. WWE droped to cult size and only signed Edge to a ppa deal. I figured i'd offer him a contract even though i was sure he'd turn me down. But to my surprise he didn't. I signed him up. As for i loss i guess it'd be losing Samoa Joe to Japan.

HWA Game

Biggest Signings Top 3

1.Sting (Picked up after he left TNA)

2.Shawn Michaels (Picked Up When WWE Went to Cult & Shawn Michaels Contract came up i signed him to Written)

3.Shane McMahon (Signed when Unemployed)

Biggest Loss

1.Hulk Hogan (during his reign his Contract came up and he said the company was to small so left.)

Archived