goodbye tazz

GatorBait19

Not sure how good Striker is live. I imagine ECW has some editing to it. JR, Cole & King are the best Wrestlemania choices in my book.

Well... you could probably leave out Cole.

Either way, I always liked the old three-man announce teams from back in the day. It seemed like more was going on. :)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="GruntMark" data-cite="GruntMark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22028" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I dont watch any more, but Tazz is my favorite color guy. He does an awesome job.<p> </p><p> Would be awesome if he'd take over color for TNA.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So Don West can go back to peddling swords on the shop at home network, instead of forcing me to mute TNA?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JTandSilentBob" data-cite="JTandSilentBob" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22028" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ahh heroes reference. What do I win?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Lol I had to I was watching it when I was typing this, plus it's true.... at least in WWE</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="justtxyank" data-cite="justtxyank" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22028" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What does this mean?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Like when King decides to retire Striker will probably be is replacement</p><p> </p><p> And the one of us one of them is a line from Heroes (just in case you didn't know)</p><p> </p><p> And I say that because it has mostly been, an announcer with no wrestling experience and a Colour Commentator with a good amount of experience</p>

Archived