WWE Supplemental Draft Today - Discussion & Predictions

davidEFC

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, there was a time when Candice was almost important. I remember going to a RAW show in Cardiff a couple of years ago, and she did her whole dance to the ring, pour water down her t-shirt, entrance thing, and in-between thoughts of "This isn't suitable for the 8 year old sitting next to me" I noticed that people were into it. Sad to see the injuries and stuff hit her. The WWE Diva's need another Trish/Lita type girl to capture the audience's attention, not necessarily in workrate, but in popularity, and I thought Candice may have been it.

Ah whimsy. It calms my rage over them breaking up the greatest tag team of the 21st Century...

...almost

So ends Hawkins & Ryder. I'd be pissed, but this is clearly a total destruction of the division, so... Whatever. If this is what Vince wants, live and let live.

TNA still doing tag stuff?

EDIT: Ryder to ECW btw.

Maybe we'll see new team...Zack Ryder & John Morrison? Dress Ryder up like Morrison?

*Grasping at straws*

I would actually kinda dig that. I did prefer Ryder over Hawkins.

Woo Woo Woo! You know it!

By my count, Legacy & the hillbillies are the only ones still standing.

Ricky Ortiz to Smackdown.

Layla to Smackdown.

Hornswoggle to Raw... Why?

Okay... I know this is the Supplemental Draft, but shouldn't Cena be moving or something?

I highly doubt that John Cena will ever, EEEVVEERR be taken off of RAW but i could be wrong. . .

hopefully:D

Priceless?

thats what i'd assume.

I would expect orton to win by pinning someone not named HHH at backlash, thus ensuring that hunters streak of never putting anyone over continues, and that leaves priceless free to fued the tag titles while hunter cashes in his "guess what? my wife's head of creative!" fued rights to chase orton around before beating him at summerslam to get the title back.

Archived