There Goes The Money

benjacko

Although I understand our need to want to create some sort of epic feud between the McMahon kids over who will, eventually, take over the WWE once Vince is gone.... I honestly don't see Shane's departure from the company as anything other than the guy wanted to venture out into new avenues.

You know, if whatever he attempts to do, fails... he will always have a place back in the WWE as long as it's running. Whether it's Vince at the helm or Stephanie.

With that being said, Now is the best time for Shane to try some new things. Step away from his father's company for awhile to see if there is anything else out there he'd like to accomplish. Barring any major success, You'll see Shane back with the company in 5-10 years no doubt.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heres a email this site got from a former employ of wwe.

http://rajah.com/base/node/17395

i know most of u r going to say its not a legit site but its the only site i go to for wrestling rumors besides here so take it as u want. i dont know how true it is because i've never heard of this guy so its up to u just thouyght u might want to read it...

Why do people keep thinking it's because of Stephanie? They had completely different functions within the company, I can hardly see them clashing with anything.

You know what, I'm in a similar situation as Shane, albeit on a much smaller scale. I work for the family business. So does my twin brother, in a very different capacity. It has been made very clear to me that he will be taking over the business in a couple of years when my father retires. Rightfully so, in many ways. He has more of an interest in lumber than I do. On the whole, I'm cool with it.

... but sometimes it gets on my tit. Sometimes arguments occur. Sometimes I get the "what makes him so special?" feeling and inside I'm raging.

I don't think Shane quit entirely because of an argument about control of the company, but I can see how his apparent position of "second best" could weigh on him a bit.

Your lack of grammar and logic hurts my brain. Stay in school and maybe learn not to believe every rumor mill you read.

Personally, I'm wondering how a consistently profitable company that's the biggest in its field in the world can be considered to be in a "crisis." It's not the Attitude Era anymore, sure, but you'd have to be a fool to think the boom period would last forever.

Archived