TEW2010 Developer's Journal Discussion

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet that now Mr. Ryland will tell us about all the best features now to hook us in to buy it. Maybe even a trump card the day before the demo..... ah, who am I kidding? I'll buy it no matter what! :p

I sure hope so. I'm still waiting/hoping for a change of booking segments. That's the one thing I wanted in the game, because booking segments was so much of a chore to me in 2008 and before. :(

Yeah money's pretty tight after Christmas.. I was planning to win the lottery and use the money to become head booker of SWF but I guess I'll settle for finding some dude's wallet in the gutter and using it to get a TEW 2010 fix.

Back on topic: Anyone able to confirm whether or not a promotion can have multiple dojos linked to it?

What i like is that Adam said they were up to 200 new features.

Well with the full game coming out on the 25th. And based on 200 features to be announced i make that about 6 new features to be announced a day.

Now obviously that won't happen but i wonder if we'll get 100 in the journal (like 08's journal) which is still 2 new features a day. Can't wait.

What i like is that Adam said they were up to 200 new features.

Well with the full game coming out on the 25th. And based on 200 features to be announced i make that about 6 new features to be announced a day.

Now obviously that won't happen but i wonder if we'll get 100 in the journal (like 08's journal) which is still 2 new features a day. Can't wait.

No one ever said that two hundred features would be announced before release day.

Is anyone else less bothered about the amount of "new features and fixs" and more bothered about the quality of said features and fixs?

Alot of people seem overly stuck on this number thing...

Personally, for me, Forced Chemistry already sold the game. Add the Locker Room Morale, National Trends, Eras, Drag and Drop and numerous other stuff on top and I'm extremely hyped!

Is anyone else less bothered about the amount of "new features and fixs" and more bothered about the quality of said features and fixs?

Alot of people seem overly stuck on this number thing...

Absolutely. And of course, the ones that sound really exciting on paper may not be nearly as valuable as the unremarkable ones (such as drag & drop booking) when it comes to actually playing the game.

That's the good thing about having a demo, so that we can actually see which features make a difference to how we play.

This keeps getting better and better! It would be nice if certain incidents would downright cause a worker and friends of said worker to walk out on a company and no-show. Remember the Screwjob? Also, some incidents should so bad that they would cause a lifelong grudge against you. Like what the nWo did to Arn Anderson, Anderson is still said to be upset to Bischoff about it and there's no chance that Eric Bischoff would ever be able to sign Anderson if he were to start a wrestling company today.

Also, some incidents should so bad that they would cause a lifelong grudge against you. Like what the nWo did to Arn Anderson, Anderson is still said to be upset to Bischoff about it and there's no chance that Eric Bischoff would ever be able to sign Anderson if he were to start a wrestling company today.

In that example, wouldn't it just make a 'Hatred' relationship between Arn and Eric Bischoff? That should take care of that.

More sophisticated morale system gets a thumbs up from me. I skim-read the details, but I trust it's gonna be nice.

In that example, wouldn't it just make a 'Hatred' relationship between Arn and Eric Bischoff? That should take care of that.

More sophisticated morale system gets a thumbs up from me. I skim-read the details, but I trust it's gonna be nice.

Yes, of course, I wasn't thinking enough before I posted. I feel silly. But yeah, I agree that whatever makes the game world and especially the locker room feel more alive is something that TEW really needs and it seems we're getting a lot of that this time around so big thumbs up! :)

Archived