TEW2010 Developer's Journal Discussion

We're now closing in on the 50th update of the Journal, I've been keeping the OP up-to-date so you guys might want to review the list again (and again :)) Just go to the first page and first post to find the list of contents of the whole Dev. Journal.

And we all appreciate your hard work! :D

And an absolute yay for Divisions, indeed. I've always wondered why there wasn't a feature like this already in TEW. This makes handling my Japanese Invaders division so much easier, as well as a Cruiserweight Division like WCW had. This is really, really nice and will definitely be a big help in organizing everything. I like to use different divisions myself because it's an easy way to utilize your undercard guys and give them something to do.

Love it!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By GAWD! I can't believe it! Another feature I was hoping for. I think that's like four or five now that I really wanted in the game. A record I believe, especially at this stage.

You're the first thing I thought of when I read this entry. I remember you mentioning how you'd like this feature,and I agreed wholeheartedly with it. This is just fantastic news. I'll be able to really focus my roster now :)

You're the first thing I thought of when I read this entry. I remember you mentioning how you'd like this feature,and I agreed wholeheartedly with it. This is just fantastic news. I'll be able to really focus my roster now :)

I don't remember off the top of my head which one's I made threads for and which one's others did that I felt were great idea's to add. But the list is impressive. Here is the one's I know I was rooting for (not sure who made the threads for though).

Drag and Drop Booking, Smart Retirements, Multi Contract Add, Sneaking Written Deals (although a bit different in the layout), Smart Auto Push, Forced Chemistry (although I don't think that's what we called it), Network Settings, Media Group/Network Umbrella (I think I've been asking for this going back to 2007), Data Exporters (Although I was hoping for a way to INPORT moreso then Export), and now Divisions.

At least three or four of those I'm sure I made a thread in the suggestions, and the rest I was hoping for as well.

Notable things that were added that I'm really digging are Eras, Agers, Network Settings (To allow the lower size's of promotions to keep deals), Chemistry Store, Morale Overhaul and Worker Rewards.

WOO HOO!!

Divisions are BACK, baby!!. That's gonna make playing larger companies more appealing than it has been in recent games. So much easier to to manage larger rosters. Love it. Talk about a feature that's bigger than it actually sounds. Between last game's return of the sectioned notepad and now divisions being back, we're getting organization back to where it should have been all along.

::leaves post doing the Myposian Dance of Joy::

I guess i did not think of stuff like gender but i should have. as for position....maybe like star jobber and mid level is the only three i can think of that are a devision to be honest. I did not think stuff like each push would have its own devision.

SWF:

Been Punished By Eisen

Heel Lowcard Jobbers

Face Lowcard Jobbers

Shooting Star

Pretty Boy Tag Teams

Monster Misfit Tag Teams

Jobs To Guys In Fish Outfits

Upper Midcarders

Main Eventers

Big Smack Scott

Blood Relative Super Cena Pushs