The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

This would be more exciting if Lesnar matches weren't so boring these days. The whole Suplex City thing is boring and repetitive.

Owens can make any match more entertaining.

I believe Asuka vs Charlotte is also on the card. All 3 matches could be great depending on the wrestlers' chemistry.

He obviously didn't know that you only get away with domestic violence when your name is Steve Austin ;)

well, and when it's the late 90's, not 2016. Ray Rice blowing up athletes spots.

Poor Rose though, just never transitioned from NXT to WWE. that party guy gimmick was a killer in WWE though. One of those gimmicks that works in full sail, not in front of 10,000 people in a random city.

Anybody here good with Photoshop?

Because, I don't know why, but it feel like the title card for this new cooking show in the UK is just crying out to be changed somehow. :cool:

http://s32.postimg.org/tji07kq2t/Hemsley.jpg

I'm missing on how this is relevant to WWE?

Paige and Del Rio were photographed kissing at Disneyworld or something. Apparently Charlotte had a fling with Del Rio and now there's heat between the two ladies: hence their match on Raw last week.

In other tidbits, Meltzer suggested a few days ago that he has some big news but couldn't release it yet. He teased releasing it on radio but seemingly hasn't, his words being that he was going to report something that would be misinterpreted in the morning.

And over night, Darren Rovell (ESPN Sports Business Reporter) tweeted the following: "Those in the sports biz industry are going to want to have an early coffee tomorrow. Some huge stories going down that will generate buzz". I don't think it's wrestling related but Meltzer being on to it might mean that at the very least it's UFC-related. That said, Rovell said it wasn't UFC-related "yet". So... yeah... any guesses? America should be waking up soon, right? :p