The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

The opening segment of Hart's kick off angle was the biggest reason I wanted to see. Before HBK came out, where Hart thanked the fans, that was as from-the-heart as you are likely to see anytime soon. Even the Michaels stuff seemed pretty true.

A short bit later I flip over to Impact and what do I see? Jarrett givng a semi-heartfelt promo, then getting interrupted by Hogan on video, who tries to set a record for the use of brother and then says he's taken JJ's ownership portion of TNA.... Really, didn't they do that already with Foley? I think I picked right...

Could have sworn Triple H was going to say 'Back to the midcard, Chris Jericho!' and not for the first time either... :p

Plus, anyone who picked impact over Raw was clearly in a dreamworld, hoping it would be good - instead they got a trainwreck, while Raw has been above average so far.

I've mostly been on TNA since the Raw opening segment. Has Bret done anything notable since then?

Jericho tried to convince him to be Referee for DX vs JeriShow for a little Montreal Payback. Bret said no. I thought it was a nice scene. I wish Bret had more to do.