The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Chris Masters to SmackDown

Ezekiel Jackson to RAW

Goldust to RAW

Hornswoggle to SmackDown

Just gets worse and worse form me (i'm a smack down guy)

We lose a ton of entertaining guys, and get back such Gems as hornswaggel, chavo and masters. awesome.

Ah well, at least the M/E should be fun to watch, assuming it's the following

Christan

Punk

Swagger

rey

Taker (part time)

and mabey one of the solid UMC gets a push (come on DOLPH!)

only good news for smackdown is christan. One of my favs, and two no brainer fueds for him that should be awesome

Christan vs Swagger: already had a great fued, but no one saw it since it was in ECW. I expect typical WWE creative style, I.E pretend it never happened and start it again, which i;m fine with.

Christan vs punk: considering that punk's entire reason for going after rey is "once rey falls in line, all these people will fall in line" I expect captain charisma's peeps will be a tempting target, and this fued will happen at some point this year.

I'm bummed where losing such great guys from the blue show, but interested to see christan, swagger's continuing (it's been good so far) run and who moves up with the M/E pretty open now.

I kind think thats one of the reasons they did this. Outside of taker, who is really a "phenom" in and of himself at this point, Swagger has a ton of fueds that they can go with to establish him.

I mean, there limited with what they could do with him on raw. Guys like cena, orton, edge, jericho and HHH are so over with the casuals that it's almost imposable to push a new guy into the M/E scene legit (see shemus)

The fans may gripe about the same guys being in the ME over and over again, but they almost always react negatively when a young kid is put over one of them for any reason (like swagger over Y2J, shemus over cena) and i understand why. Those guys have been in the ME forever, and the crowd has trouble buying the "new kid wins!!! accept it" angle when they've seen those guys in wars vs each other for years.

By opening up smackdown's ME, they create a place to in essence introduce guys to the title scene and the fans before sending them to raw.

Don't get me wrong, they have always tried to do the above, but not so much at the ME level. I think it's potentially a very smart move.

I think it's a good idea to put...i don't wanna say the B main eventers...but the younger/ less established guys in a wide open main event on smackdown, with a few vets who aren't as untouchable as the raw ME. (not counting taker, but he's pretty much a part time guy.)

Thats why i was shocked to see Morrison go to raw. Would have been a great younger guy to establish with smackdown's new wide open M/E scene.

Fulll SUPPLEMENTAL DRAFT TRADES:

WWE RAW SUPPLEMENTAL DRAFT TRADES:

-- Chavo Guerrero To SmackDown!

-- Cody Rhodes To SmackDown!

-- Chris Masters To SmackDown!

-- Hornswoggle To SmackDown!

-- Rosa Mendes To SmackDown!

-- MVP To SmackDown!

WWE SMACKDOWN! SUPPLEMENTAL DRAFT TRADES:

-- The Great Khali w/ Ranjin Singh To RAW

-- Natalya To RAW

-- Ezekial Jackson To RAW

-- Goldust To RAW

-- The Hart Dynasty (Tyson Kidd & DH Smith) To RAW

let MVP main event damn it!!

Just gets worse and worse form me (i'm a smack down guy)

We lose a ton of entertaining guys, and get back such Gems as hornswaggel, chavo and masters. awesome.

Ah well, at least the M/E should be fun to watch, assuming it's the following

Christan

Punk

Swagger

rey

Taker (part time)

and mabey one of the solid UMC gets a push (come on DOLPH!)

only good news for smackdown is christan. One of my favs, and two no brainer fueds for him that should be awesome

Christan vs Swagger: already had a great fued, but no one saw it since it was in ECW. I expect typical WWE creative style, I.E pretend it never happened and start it again, which i;m fine with.

Christan vs punk: considering that punk's entire reason for going after rey is "once rey falls in line, all these people will fall in line" I expect captain charisma's peeps will be a tempting target, and this fued will happen at some point this year.

I'm bummed where losing such great guys from the blue show, but interested to see christan, swagger's continuing (it's been good so far) run and who moves up with the M/E pretty open now.

I kind think thats one of the reasons they did this. Outside of taker, who is really a "phenom" in and of himself at this point, Swagger has a ton of fueds that they can go with to establish him.

I mean, there limited with what they could do with him on raw. Guys like cena, orton, edge, jericho and HHH are so over with the casuals that it's almost imposable to push a new guy into the M/E scene legit (see shemus)

The fans may gripe about the same guys being in the ME over and over again, but they almost always react negatively when a young kid is put over one of them for any reason (like swagger over Y2J, shemus over cena) and i understand why. Those guys have been in the ME forever, and the crowd has trouble buying the "new kid wins!!! accept it" angle when they've seen those guys in wars vs each other for years.

By opening up smackdown's ME, they create a place to in essence introduce guys to the title scene and the fans before sending them to raw.

Don't get me wrong, they have always tried to do the above, but not so much at the ME level. I think it's potentially a very smart move.

I think it's a good idea to put...i don't wanna say the B main eventers...but the younger/ less established guys in a wide open main event on smackdown, with a few vets who aren't as untouchable as the raw ME. (not counting taker, but he's pretty much a part time guy.)

Thats why i was shocked to see Morrison go to raw. Would have been a great younger guy to establish with smackdown's new wide open M/E scene.

Thing is Swagger and Sheamus where both totally out of the blue, that played into why people had a hard time accepting it. And sure this makes more room in the ME scene on Smackdown but that has a whole lot less meaning because apart from part time taker there are now no Main Eventers on Smackdown. People breaking the glass cieling is only cool when there is a cieling to break. Smackdown just lost its roof becoming more like a 2 hour version of WWECW and with all these midcarders leaving to RAW and others force pushed into the ME scene that also leaves a very weak midcard and undercard on Smackdown. Conversely RAW's roof is now made of weapon grade concrete hehe.

I think they are finally putting it back as RAW as the top show and Smackdown is truly the #2 show now. So RAW is the pro's, smackdown is AAA, NXT is AA and FCW is A ball for minor league baseball fans.

Big AAA games aren't added to the MLB's broadcast, and sold at the same price as the MLB's product.

Heya guys. I made a topic in the Dog Pound a few weeks back about how thewrestlingfan.com's Sean Carless was posting my SD recaps. Dunno how many of you have heard of it, but personally I love the site, and have been visiting it for about three years now, and love the chance to be a part of it.

Anyway, a little while ago he posted my recap of Extreme Rules. If you want to read it, it's right here: http://www.thewrestlingfan.com/extremerules2010.html

I feel I should note: for those that don't know, it's not exactly a kid friendly site, and my recap is, well, let's just say it fits in there. I don't mean any offense in anything that I say, it's all purely in jest. Thought I should point that out.

Just had a read of the SmackDown spoliers (below, higlight if you want to see)

They did a good job of putting people over the guys who are leaving. Kofi beating Jericho bodes well for him. Also, looks like Edge may have turned heel again. Basically, he came out, said he doesn't want to go to RAW. Christian came out, called him a liar. Edge admitted he was lying. Edge & Christian brawled and Edge ran away. As for the World Heavyweight Title, it's looking like Swagger vs Big Show.

Sounds like an interesting show.

Oh NXT. I liked you last week. This week, with a go-into-the-crowd-like-a-geek-and-shill-merchandise challenge... I fast-forwarded a lot of the show.

I dig Sheffield's move. I dig Michael Tarver's gimmick. I dig the new video's, with the Pro's talking about the rookies, although Jericho, Punk and Regal saying Daniel Bryan is really good, is in such stark contrast to his win-loss record and it screams 'fake' a bit too much for my taste.

As noted earlier, The London Free Press has a story on 23-year-old Laura "Cherry Bomb" Dennis, a women's wrestler from Canada. It would appear that a tryout is in store for Dennis as she was contacted by WWE's talent relations to show up at the Monday Night Raw show taking place on May 17 at the Air Canada Centre. "All they told me was be there and bring my ring gear," she said. "That's all I know. I don't have any expectations."

I wasn't expecting her of the indy divas to get a tryout first... hope WWE takes notice of Jennifer Blake and Jessie McKay.

Its so obvious they are building up Danielson remember MVP had a long ass loosing streak.... but if they are not FY to the E.

How'd that work out for MVP? Wasn't he far more over before the losing streak than after?

If he were still having competitive matches and just having bad luck at the finish, like he was earlier, I'd agree. But his matches are becoming less competitive (and shorter) as the show goes on.

Plus that losing streak was used to garner face sympathy, so as a way of turning him. Not for overness purposes. I did not mind Danielson losing to the likes of Jericho or getting screwed by miz or screwing him against other pro's resulting in a loss. But against Skip? Seriously!