The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

I admit I actually became much more accepting of him after winning the keg carry. He legitimately won something. While his wrestling victories were given to him, he took that one. Then he was asked a question by Striker, and his reply was to stick out his tongue, shake his hair around, and yelp. It was so gleefully ridiculous I couldn't help but smile

Wait. You actually think the challenges were legitimate? Are you kidding me? Nothing that happens on WWE isn't staged. You think Tarver really dropped the keg? You think Skip Sheffield really took that long to get it on his shoulder? They handicapped the people who might have accidentally beaten the winner.

Nothing he does blows my mind. But he does me think he has some creepy fans that have a fetish for boring and dull wrestlers. ;)

You still aren't getting it. I feel sorry for you. It's like a Rubik's Cube that is just one incy square off being complete but you cannot figure out where to go from here. Maybe one day when the time is right your mind will be open enough for Heath Slater to blow it.

You know what? I've just had a brainwave.

Strap yourselves in because this is going to blow your mind.

Are you ready?

Slaterverse

You still aren't getting it. I feel sorry for you. It's like a Rubik's Cube that is just one incy square off being complete but you cannot figure out where to go from here. Maybe one day when the time is right your mind will be open enough for Heath Slater to blow it.

You know what? I've just had a brainwave.

Strap yourselves in because this is going to blow your mind.

Are you ready?

Slaterverse

So, you ARE Yandere! Man, I hope feel bad for Slater now. :D

Rubiks Cubes are boring, and far from blowing my mind. Figuring out where to solve it isn't hard once you learn how. Thus making Heath Slater, once again, boring to me.

That said, if you've only got 1 cubie off, then that means someone came in the night and took apart your rubiks cube, because it's not really possible.

No, it sounds like your explanation for liking Heath Slater is that your brain's scrambled, is what I'm saying. :p

(Also: Yandere is a Japanese concept, not exclusively with anime. There's no real American version of it. It literally would translate to something like "insane affection" or "insane love." The result tends to be people who are diven Axe Crazy by their love for someone or something.)

No, it sounds like your explanation for liking Heath Slater is that your brain's scrambled, is what I'm saying. :p

Yeah well, maybe that's just a side effect of having my mind blown by the one man rock band.

(Also: Yandere is a Japanese concept, not exclusively with anime. There's no real American version of it. It literally would translate to something like "insane affection" or "insane love." The result tends to be people who are diven Axe Crazy by their love for someone or something

Yeah yeah, I get it. Yall like little animated chicks and sit around eating pocky while me and Heath Slater run with kegs.

Wait. You actually think the challenges were legitimate? Are you kidding me? Nothing that happens on WWE isn't staged. You think Tarver really dropped the keg? You think Skip Sheffield really took that long to get it on his shoulder? They handicapped the people who might have accidentally beaten the winner.

I assumed it was legitimate because nothing scripted should ever come off that stilted and awkward. If WWE tricked me, good for them.

EDIT: Can't say I'm warming up to Slater much, but BurningHamster is blowing my mind.

What, like Ben Folds, you hypocrite? (Man. Throwing the words sycophant and hypocrite around are SUPER FUN.)

No, that sycophantic hypocrite Ben Folds uses a piano. The guy I am listening to doesn't even need any instruments to rock out. Just the sound of that awkward headbobbing dance he does.

I don't know what Yandere is so I looked it up and found some crap about anime. I feel way worse for you than you could ever feel for Slater.

Oh, Yandere is person that likes or loves someone in a sick, twisted fashion... i.e., you liking Heather Slater BECAUSE of he who he is, NOT despite of it. :D

No, that sycophantic hypocrite Ben Folds uses a piano. The guy I am listening to doesn't even need any instruments to rock out. Just the sound of that awkward headbobbing dance he does.

Now that I've gotten that into perspective, Heath Slater sounds a lot like Miley Cyrus.

This is the stupidest conversation I've read in quite some time.

Took the words out of my mouth

Anyway back on a subject that interests me. I have to say I was blown away by Danielson's "shoot" interview.

The things Danielson was saying I was like "I can't believe they told him to say this" the "Vince only likes big guys" line was like damn.

Took the words out of my mouth

Anyway back on a subject that interests me. I have to say I was blown away by Danielson's "shoot" interview.

The things Danielson was saying I was like "I can't believe they told him to say this" the "Vince only likes big guys" line was like damn.

Well, I mean. The people who like Danielson already know all that stuff. It adds a bit of cred.

Yeah it ads cred but so would Danielson submitting Batista in ten minutes as far as people who know Danielson.

What I mean is basically when did Vince give a damn about what "people that like Danielson" aka Internet fans want to see.

There are plenty of things internet fans want to see that Vince doesn't do and to do it with a guy like Danielson is just shocking. I'm happy about it though even if he only gets a short program I'll be watching.