The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/articles/14491226/danielbryancole

I like DB and I'm sure we'll get plenty more quotes from the IWC's message boards and people will say "I can't believe they let him say that about Vince" moments. At the end of the day I just hope they make this short and they focus on DB more than what the company does and doesn't hire. As far as Striker being shocked about what DB was saying. Everyone has got to know that this is 100% worked. Do you really think they would let DB go on and on like that with a live mic if this wasn't worked. Would they then put up an interview with the guy if this wasn't 100 percent planned. Punk got in the doghouse for not wearing the right clothes do you really think DB would have a job if he said anything more than what they told him to? To coin a phrase I don't think so.

I agree 100 percent that it was a worked shoot, but to ad legitimicy they could have not told Striker what Bryan was going to say. The WWE do stuff like that sometimes.

Yeah or Striker did his job and acted shocked. You know I can't even remember the last time we had a "shoot" in wrestling. Something that got on live television that wasn't atleast 90% worked. Even the Russo/Hogan deal at Bash at the Beach was planned Russo is said to have taken it too far though. Maybe the Heyman deal on TNN?

If I was booking this and it had to look like a shoot I'd have Danielson show up on RAW make some comments about the company, quickly get the mic turned off and cut to commercial with NO mention of what he did. Then work out a deal with ROH for him to make a surprise return ala Daniels.

You can't do it forever but something along those lines would make me say 'well maybe he wasn't supposed to do that".

Yeah or Striker did his job and acted shocked. You know I can't even remember the last time we had a "shoot" in wrestling. Something that got on live television that wasn't atleast 90% worked. Even the Russo/Hogan deal at Bash at the Beach was planned Russo is said to have taken it too far though. Maybe the Heyman deal on TNN?

I truly think Heyman's promo on the first ECW One Night Stand PPV was 100% him and he was just limited to not bashing WWE. The JBL comment alone was awesome. I'll remember that forever.

I thing the Samoa Joe Promo on Hall at a TNA PPV were Hall didnt show was a legit shoot I could be wrong but it seemed legit

I guess if you look at a shoot as real comments that are 100 percent that guy then yeah there have been a few.

I think for me it can't be a shoot if anyone in power knows your going to do it. Vince gave Paul the ok to go out there and say whatever he wanted. The Joe thing I'm unclear on I don't know if Dixie knew he was going to do it or not.

How did that spoiler happen? Something he screwed up or something the other guys screwed up?

Recap I was reading seems to say that there wasn't much of a lead-up. He was doing his pre-RKO viper punchy thing and then started to sell a shoulder injury.

What I was reading says he should be fine in a week or so...Dunno...

BTW Stennick STFU...:D:p

On an unrelated note, I never knew someone could change their avatar from a shoujo manga scan and have it get MORE depressed-looking. There goes the universe.

I just saw the replay of the PPV and Orton's injury was really crazy. Everything just changed all of a sudden and the crowd was so silent that it made it bad to see the ending. You could see both of their faces when the referee finished the count out and they just looked disappointed because the crowd hated it. I guarantee that match was supposed to go on for another 5-10 minutes at least. It's too bad and I hope he isn't out for too long. Orton is insanely over right now and that's a pretty big blow to WWE.

I guess that Suplex from Kennedy can't have been that bad. It didn't *actually* injure Orton at all, but Orton can bust himself up just by doing his taunt. Remind me again why the guy was fired?

Wait. So you're saying that being an over-rated buffoon who ought to be feuding with Curtis Mack on my local access channel isn't enough reason to get fired from WWE?

Wait. So you're saying that being an over-rated buffoon who ought to be feuding with Curtis Mack on my local access channel isn't enough reason to get fired from WWE?

Hmm cappy the good promo's of Anderson in that other company haven't changed your tune one but has it. Cena and Orton both disliked him and where just waiting for a chance to get him gone. That gave them a reason to speak up and he was gone. It wasn't really the cause of his termination but the proverbial drop that overflowed the bucker. And when the two top young stars in the company do not like you its bye bye time.