The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Though I wanted to see Miz tap I think they are saving it for a bigger (and longer match) plus I think the ending was to show that Bryan knows more then Miz. Miz reverses the submission into a pin only to have it reversed into a pin on him.

If they're going to continue ahead with that feud, absolutely, that finish made the most sense--provided the feud ends with Bryan making Miz tap. It CANNOT end with Miz being victorious. Not if they want Bryan to be halfway credible. He needs to prevail to establish himself, while Miz will be just fine either way.

If they're going to continue ahead with that feud, absolutely, that finish made the most sense--provided the feud ends with Bryan making Miz tap. It CANNOT end with Miz being victorious. Not if they want Bryan to be halfway credible. He needs to prevail to establish himself, while Miz will be just fine either way.

Agreed. It would set Bryan back too much (though he could come back from it) and Miz is a good enough talker that he can afford to lose feuds in the WWE with no damage to him.

Is tonight just like, unmarked spoiler night?

(Not that I personally mind, but I know a lot of folks probably would.)

I know it sucks for people who can't or don't see it live, but common sense would day stay a WWE thread during or after a WWE event would include spoilers. (hope this does not come across as ill-willed or anything close to that).

I just hope this doesn't lead to Sheamus killing Bourne for the 40th time next week. They need to let him run with something.

Yeah, he has had a few false dawns. That must be the third or fourth time he has interrupted one of the big guys promos, saying he is sick of waiting for his chance and that he's going to take it.

Is tonight just like, unmarked spoiler night?

(Not that I personally mind, but I know a lot of folks probably would.)

I never understood why people go on the internet, especially wrestling websites and message boards, ESPECIALLY on the day of the show for 90% of most people and then get mad "YOU DIDN'T SAY SPOILERS!" well.......

Not that YOU were complaining, but its always funny to see.

I kinda like the Usos. Just glad one of them isn't named Vince, :p. Hope they hold off on the match between them and the Hart Dynasty until the next PPV, dunno if they will or not though. At least they're working on the tag team division.

Good to see Evan Bourne get the win over Sheamus in the main event as well, hope that spells some decent things in the future.

The cast of the new A-Team movie coming in to host next week. Once again brings to mind the question: how in the world can you recast Mr. T? I'm sure Rampage will be fine.... but it's MR. T!!!!

Just a few random thoughts I had.

:eek:

I kinda like the Usos. Just glad one of them isn't named Vince, :p. Hope they hold off on the match between them and the Hart Dynasty until the next PPV, dunno if they will or not though. At least they're working on the tag team division.

:

Yea, it seems to me the WWE has realized they cant just put it aside any more and maybe realize the greatness tag team wrestling was, and can be again.

I also think having guys like The Hart Dynasty, the Uso's, and the Rotundo's (in FCW) they realise they have talented guys who might not be single break outs, but can still move merch and such. Hart Dynasty shirts everywhere (in Canada at least).