The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

if its true i think wwe will replace him with Kaval from the season 2 batch of jobbers mainly cos danielson and kaval are the only 2 with any real crowd support

Now I want to see Kaval kick his talentless "pros" faces in...

Layla and Michelle are two of the most untalented "wrestlers" the WWE has ever had.

if its true i think wwe will replace him with Kaval from the season 2 batch of jobbers mainly cos danielson and kaval are the only 2 with any real crowd support

Adding Kaval to the angle would normally be very cool, but if it happens as a result of Danielson being fired then my interest has already been killed dead and nothing will be able to rekindle it.

Now I want to see Kaval kick his talentless "pros" faces in...

Layla and Michelle are two of the most untalented "wrestlers" the WWE has ever had.

i hate Laycool i mean really hate them whenever i see them on TV i get really pissed off

i hate Laycool i mean really hate them whenever i see them on TV i get really pissed off

I feel the same way about Batista. Which reminds me of a house show I went to where it was King Booker vs Batista. I went nuts when Booker came out. I'm HUGE Booker T fan. My brother, some drunk dude, and I started a Booker T chant and this little kid got SOOOOO pissed at us that he threw his drink at us. It was awesome.

Also reminds me of when I went to Unforgiven 2008 and it was Michelle vs Maryse started over half the arena got up and went to the bathroom.

You can sort of understand controversy surrounding choking, but was Danielson aware of the policy, and hasn't enough time passed that it would be such a major offense? It's been years, and I certainly didn't think of Chris Benoit when I saw the choke. I just thought "ouch". Edit it off replays, sure. Tell the camera to cut away the second they see the choke, sure. Fire the guy? Seems harsh, but then I'm biased.

If it's a legit firing... I guess I'm done again. I don't know why I feel so attached to Bryan Danielson. I had ZERO interest in the guy before he joined WWE. I frequently mocked his look and crappy burgundy trunks. Somewhere along the line I grew really attached to the guy. Without him, as others have said, I don't care about this NXT-invasion angle. I'm a fan of Skip Sheffield and Justin Gabriel, and I'm oddly fond of the other 5, but Bryan was the anchor.

Also, with Bryan Danielson fired, I don't care about NXT season 2. Why? Because the Invasion gave me hope. I thought that even after 16 weeks of ridicule and awful, awful television, there was a silver lining. There's no silver lining. It's just a bad TV show, where no one gets to shine, and even the best guys can be cut at the end.

At least Danielson can make money elsewhere. He won't be struggling for work.

You can sort of understand controversy surrounding choking, but was Danielson aware of the policy, and hasn't enough time passed that it would be such a major offense? It's been years, and I certainly didn't think of Chris Benoit when I saw the choke. I just thought "ouch". Edit it off replays, sure. Tell the camera to cut away the second they see the choke, sure. Fire the guy? Seems harsh, but then I'm biased.

If it's a legit firing... I guess I'm done again. I don't know why I feel so attached to Bryan Danielson. I had ZERO interest in the guy before he joined WWE. I frequently mocked his look and crappy burgundy trunks. Somewhere along the line I grew really attached to the guy. Without him, as others have said, I don't care about this NXT-invasion angle. I'm a fan of Skip Sheffield and Justin Gabriel, and I'm oddly fond of the other 5, but Bryan was the anchor.

Also, with Bryan Danielson fired, I don't care about NXT season 2. Why? Because the Invasion gave me hope. I thought that even after 16 weeks of ridicule and awful, awful television, there was a silver lining. There's no silver lining. It's just a bad TV show, where no one gets to shine, and even the best guys can be cut at the end.

At least Danielson can make money elsewhere. He won't be struggling for work.

DGUSA, ROH, hell, he even has friends in TNA. You're right, there's no way he'll go that long before working again.

It's too bad he can't be on television for 90 days or he'd be the hottest commodity for a company to rope in right now. Especially with Slammiversary Sunday.

DGUSA, ROH, hell, he even has friends in TNA. You're right, there's no way he'll go that long before working again.

It's too bad he can't be on television for 90 days or he'd be the hottest commodity for a company to rope in right now. Especially with Slammiversary Sunday.

i think the no complete thing only comes into effect if you request a release im not sure tho

If the firing is legit, yes Danielson cannot compete in a company for 90 days, however RoH, DGUSA , TNA or any other company CAN show hype videos or whatever.

i really dont wanna watch TNA so i hope he doesnt end up there

Personally, I think if TNA get Danielson and reveal it just right,then TNA gets most of the IWC who followed Danielson watching and waiting.

I'd rather him go to RoH and make Tyler Black or A-Double tap out like a b!tch.

With four pages of discussion on this thread alone and the next show being RAW I can't believe that it isn't a work. Didn't their website say The Undertaker had been found in a vegetative state? It's not like they are averse to using the web to further storylines.

RAW is live, 'anything could happen' and so just about everyone who reads these websites is now going to watch on Monday night to see if he appears.

Surely if they were really upset with him they'd suspend him or send him back to FCW. If you can get caught three times popping pills but one choke and you're out doesn't make much sense. Anyway, no one could be that stupid could they!?

With four pages of discussion on this thread alone and the next show being RAW I can't believe that it isn't a work. Didn't their website say The Undertaker had been found in a vegetative state? It's not like they are averse to using the web to further storylines.

RAW is live, 'anything could happen' and so just about everyone who reads these websites is now going to watch on Monday night to see if he appears.

Surely if they were really upset with him they'd suspend him or send him back to FCW. If you can get caught three times popping pills but one choke and you're out doesn't make much sense. Anyway, no one could be that stupid could they!?

Sadly I can belive that WWE would be that stupid, even though I really don't want it to be true. Anyway only certain people can get away with large numbers of rule violations, even if it wasn't a rule when management told you to do it :rolleyes:, and as much as I wish it was otherwise Bryan Danielson is not on that list.

If I'm mistaken I'll happily jump for joy and admit I was wrong, but canning Danielson seems frighteningly within the realm of possibility.

I'm choosing to believe the worst. That way, if it is a work, it'll be a pleasant surprise. If it's not... well... I'll get the grieving out of the way today, and not let it fester over the weeks as I wait for Danielson to return.

If it's a work... Why? I probably would have watched RAW this Monday based on this angle. Now I definitely won't. I know I'm not your typical fan, but isn't that the opposite of what you want?

wwe has made stupid mistakes in the past

Haven't we all but this would take the biscuit. Days after everyone proclaims they've saved the world with that angle they would completely and utterly destroy any interest in it.

The timing seems a little convenient too - if it was that big a deal he'd have been fired on Tuesday. Releasing the news on Friday means that there is a) three days of fervent discussion (any longer and it might die down) and b) less chance someone could confirm/deny the news before RAW.

I don't even watch RAW but I'd be disappointed if it is true.

Im really hoping this is false and Bryan comes back on monday saying that WWE tried to fire me but im not going anywhere. But everything seems to be pointing at this being legit. Im going to have to watch raw to see where the invasion angle is going, and if Danielson isnt there or the WWE screws up the direction of the storyline i think raw may be dead to me again.

the sad thing is danielson and punk are the only reason i watch WWE since TNA has become unwatchable nonsense since hogan and bischoff took over, so whats left ROH is hard to watch here in the UK :(

Actually since the return to Thursday it has gotten a whole lot better. Less Hogan and less ridiculous stuff and more wrestling.

At 1:48 (roughly) is Heath Slater not choking Cena with the ropes? Or at least he was trying but is too much of a f'up...

So is it only a problem when it is a legit choking, or is it a problem when someone appears to be being choked?