The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

if Cena or Triple H win I am going to puke, I want to see Cena in a match at Mania this year that has nothing to do with the title. Ever since WM 21 he has been in the main event, except for one year when he was injured.

Cena has been in the WWE title match every WM since 21.

I think Cena/Punk is the obvious WM match for Cena this year and I would not rule out Punk eliminating Cena from the Rumble.

Cena has been in the WWE title match every WM since 21.

I think Cena/Punk is the obvious WM match for Cena this year and I would not rule out Punk eliminating Cena from the Rumble.

I can see them eliminating each other at the same time so to make neither look weak, and them to look evenly matched... or Punk eliminates Cena and then is gloating and Wade Barret eliminates him,

First PPV I've ordered in years and I'm glad I did. My girlfriends 42" HDTV is coming in handy right now. I even spent the EXTRA $5 to get the HD PPV... Having a job that pays decent (for once) is burning a hole in the ol' pocket already. :o She's regretting letting me order it and allowing me to play TEW at the same time. I don't think she realized it was three hours instead of the usual two. :p

Trips is gonna win it. The returning main eventer usually does.

Lol, it's happened twice in the history of the Rumble, FFS. I realize two of those were in the last three years, but that hardly makes a trend. Trips is going to fued with Sheamus when he gets back, and since neither has the title, I highly doubt either wins.