The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

I found it, and holy &%$# British TV is awesome. Your commercials and telephone numbers and everything are so strange and awesome.

I, a Brit, think the same about US adverts. Only problem is, they all seem to be for food (Dominos, Subway, some shrimp place, etc, seem to run every break, every Raw), and it makes me hungry.

I, a Brit, think the same about US adverts. Only problem is, they all seem to be for food (Dominos, Subway, some shrimp place, etc, seem to run every break, every Raw), and it makes me hungry.

And people seem to wonder why Americans are overweight and on too many pills.

I agree, that was one of the best Raw's in a minute.

Even though The Rock messed up the Kip up a little bit, he doesnt look like he lost a step.

And if Cena isnt a full blown heel by now, I bet money he WILL be before the end of Mania !!

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.....

I agree, that was one of the best Raw's in a minute.

Even though The Rock messed up the Kip up a little bit, he doesnt look like he lost a step.

And if Cena isnt a full blown heel by now, I bet money he WILL be before the end of Mania !!

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.....

No signs of heelness IMO. He was getting that reaction because he was ripping on The Rock. Like has been mentioned Cena is too important as a merchandise seller to become a heel right now.

Kind of like Triple H brought out some boos when he was hyping the match with UT.

A lot of people have been suggesting that The Rock will cost Cena the match at Wrestlemania. However, after tonight I'm fairly sure that HBK will get involved in HHH vs Taker. If that's the case, and especially if he costs HHH the match, I'd be surprised to see Rock do the same thing.

It's interesting that the three 'main event' level matches have all got a third element in them. HBK, Rock, and Christian are all unknown quantities. It's quite possibly that any of those three could end up attacking either of the guys in their respective matches. Throw Stone Cold and Swagger into the Lawler/Cole match and as things are shaping up, what may well be the last four matches on the card (or four of the last five) could all end with significant interference, which holds potential for pretty much any of the guys involved to turn.

No signs of heelness IMO. He was getting that reaction because he was ripping on The Rock. Like has been mentioned Cena is too important as a merchandise seller to become a heel right now.

I agree. I thought that if either Rock or Cena seemed more heelish, it was definitely the Rock.

But the Rock is treated so much like a face right now, he could RAPE Cena's dead Great Grandmother in the middle of the ring.....

AND STILL BE CHEERED MORE THAN CENA!!!

This is a reason they could have a great match. Cena would be the heel by default and they wouldnt even need to turn him for this feud.

I remember 4-5 years ago for a Summerslam match between HBK and Hogan they needed HBK to cheapshot Hogan in order to get him some heel heat because both wrestlers were pretty much equal in popularity at the time. Its obvious when the Rock returned that people care about him more than Cena right now.

IMO, The Rock's clearly the Heel, and I think he's going to wrestle against John Cena and win. IF he win's, John won't mess with him about being in the ring anymore. IF Cena win's, Rock has to come back and be a full time Wrestler. Cena Loses, but everyone will hope he wins, and boo the heck out of The Rock when he wins.

Kind of like Triple H brought out some boos when he was hyping the match with UT.

I disagree with this some. I think as it played out, they switched roles a little. Rock started as the heel, with Cena playing up the stand up good guy that he should be. And when the Miz attacked Rock, and Cena watched from the sidelines, Rocky shifted, lost that heel edge, and turned it into a face comeback. Which was to be expected.

Cena, however, flashed a small sign of heelishness. He hit the FAA (or whatever initials it goes by now), and did the deliberate hand wave. Obvious one upsmanship. And when he looked to the camera, and adjusted his arm band, he smirked a ****y grin. It wasn't full blown heel, but a hint of heelish. I'm not saying he's going to turn, or even should turn, because money talks, but if Cena and Rock come to blows ... I think that was the seed to ensure that John is the heel in that match, a la Michaels/Hogan. I think it's simply a safety net, to ensure that if that moment comes to pass, they have something to point to.

Or maybe I simply saw it differently than others.

Today's Raw felt like the respect show. Triple H giving crap load of respect to UT and Cena to Rock. I don't know if either played a heel tonight in there talk (Cena and Rock) they both talk bad about anyone, doesn't matter if they are heel or face. After Cena hit the FU though I marked so bad because I have been wanting him to turn heel for awhile. With Raw switching back to more of a PG-13 style I would love to see Cena as a Heel.

Today's Raw felt like the respect show. Triple H giving crap load of respect to UT and Cena to Rock. I don't know if either played a heel tonight in there talk (Cena and Rock) they both talk bad about anyone, doesn't matter if they are heel or face. After Cena hit the FU though I marked so bad because I have been wanting him to turn heel for awhile. With Raw switching back to more of a PG-13 style I would love to see Cena as a Heel.

There not going back to PG-13 they never will because the numbers show that they are more successful haivng a PG rating even though some people might not like it. The only reason they are letting the guys like the Rock and Cena swear is because it is Mania season and in my opinion it seems that they give guys a little more lee way around this time of year. By the way Mondays Raw really pumped me up for Mania I can't wait until Sunday.

There not going back to PG-13 they never will because the numbers show that they are more successful haivng a PG rating even though some people might not like it. The only reason they are letting the guys like the Rock and Cena swear is because it is Mania season and in my opinion it seems that they give guys a little more lee way around this time of year. By the way Mondays Raw really pumped me up for Mania I can't wait until Sunday.

You are only correct... if they keep making money on PG. If PG doesn't... then you'll know why.

Ok I just watched the whole Rock Cena Miz showdown on WWE.com and I have to admit that was the best Cena has looked in a long time. His promo face to face with the Rock was good.

Also I have to say the Road Warriors being inducted into the HoF is much deserved! They were the best tag team of all time and easily a couple of my favorite characters in wrestling history.

Punk sitting in the ring with the lights dimmed and people chanting his name = awesome Raw opening.

Good tag match. Nice to see Christian and Brodus getting lots of screen time. I hope Christian is inserted in the Heavyweight match to make it Triple Threat.

Michaels gatecrashing the Taker/HHH staredown was funny. He helped make it their best segment yet.

Cena/Rock/Miz segment was friggin awesome!

The Mania card looked generic about 6 weeks ago but the creative team have worked some magic to build up the excitement. I can't wait!