The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Then again, i could just still be incredibly grumpy after the 5 star Cole/Lawler classic.

:D

On other notes, am I the only one who thinks Ziggler has kind of a Mr. Perfect look going for him...?

It's really a shame that such talented people like him and Morrison are stuck in this abysmal matchup. I'd like to see Morrison vs. The Undertaker next year, I think that could be a great matchup performance wise.

Also, I'm kinda in love with Snooki after the wicked backflipping thing she did.

:D

On other notes, am I the only one who thinks Ziggler has kind of a Mr. Perfect look going for him...?

It's really a shame that such talented people like him and Morrison are stuck in this abysmal matchup. I'd like to see Morrison vs. The Undertaker next year, I think that could be a great matchup performance wise.

Also, I'm kinda in love with Snooki after the wicked backflipping thing she did.

Yeah She did the Muta Flip and a Back Flip into a SPLASH..

I kinda forgot she was a Cheerleader.....

Oh well at least that match didnt TOTALLY SUCK..

6/10

From ewrestlingnews.com:

On his way out of the ring, Taker falls to his knees and on his face. Hunter attempts to help, but he's waved off by the referee. Taker grabs the ring apron to get back to his feet, but he can't. Taker appears to be passed out on the arena floor, and the referee and trainer are waiting for a stretcher. Medics roll down to the ring with a mobile gurney, and Taker is helped to his feet and placed on the back of the gurney with the help of medical staff. Taker is taken out of the ring on the back of the mobile stretcher.

Sounds pretty legit...

What the f... did they do another short squash match while I was taking a leak, or have they bumped Sheamus/Bryan off the card??? Huge dissapointment, I felt that match had some of the most potential of the night.

It somehow got demoted to dark match, I'm really dissapointed as well.

I love The Rock, but no way I can rate this Wrestlemania more than 6/10 overall. I'm tempted to say 7/10, but some of the matches, all of the skits and Cena's horrible and outright idiotic entrance drags the thing down big time.