The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

This reminds me of the poster calling R-Truth a career jobber a few pages ago... just what do you consider the "midcard" if Alex Wright isn't in it? He was a staple of the midcard, working a program with Jericho over the TV title, feuding with McMichael over Debra, programs with Regal and Finlay. Yes, he never got out of WCW's enormous midcard, but to make it sound like he wasn't a midcarder is underselling him by a pretty significant margin.

As far as Bagwell, I agree that he was never anything special. Even at the best of times, he was only billed at 6'1 and even back when people liked him his style didn't fit what WCW's heavyweight division was doing; there just wasn't that extra special something that makes him anything more than a US champion type guy for me. Your world champ really should be the best at something, whether he's the best wrestler, has the best promo skills, the best look, whatever, and Bagwell was none of those.

To be fair, he was a midcarder early on. That I give. But over the years, even when compared to guys like Bagwell, he just slowly, but surely slipped down the card... becoming to being on the lower end of the midcard. Looking back, it was not something that was enjoyable to see.

Definitely digging Henry as well. His ranting lines at the audience are just great. "I'm over here, you're over there!"

Glad tornado tag team matches are making an apparition again and HBK was golden as usual. Not that I think Sin Cara/Bourne was a masterpiece but I bet a lot of people expected too much out of it. For a TV match, that is.

Ok...

I am going to say this...that was one of the BEST SHOOT PROMOS....EVER!!

And I have seen alot of them... I think this might solidify him leaving the "E" and think he may have crossed the line, with him speaking about Vince "dying", and insulting Step and Trips. but you know... If you gonna go out, go out in a BLAZE of glory!!!

"HI Colt Cabana !!" Classic!!