The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Checking up a suspicion I had on cagematch, I found that Punk is 5-0 against Cena in 2011. Granted most of those were storyline wins that kept Cena looking strong, but kayfabe wise, Punk has Cena's number.

Also, clearly Randy Orton is not nearly as good a role model as Atticus Finch.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg739/scaled.php?tn=0&server=739&filename=w4yph.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

When Cena took down the tool. Colt's face tells it all.

Dude, what's with the shadows in this picture? Or am I the only one seeing something unusual here?

Not quite what I mean. Look more closely at the shadows. It's not their presence that strikes me odd. It's the form they appear to take.

So...big deal, the Juggernaut is watching the PPV. He's entitled to some entertainment now and then.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg739/scaled.php?tn=0&server=739&filename=w4yph.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

When Cena took down the tool. Colt's face tells it all.

Is it just me or does the one shadow in the background look like someone holding a gun to their own head? Please tell I'm not the only one who sees that.

Yes, he does also suggest that Cena can do better... but he's basically saying "you're matches are crap, stop having crap matches". I wouldn't exactly call it an encouraging pad on the shoulder.

*shrug* Different strokes. Some of the best coaches I've had in life are the ones who called me on my slacking (and did it publicly, in front of my teammates), often in vulgar fashion. It's like the Betty White Snickers commercial IMO.

That was probably the best pay per view I have watched in a long time.

I agree. In hindsight, I would've actually paid for it. (And before WC gets to huffin', I watched it at a neighbor's house. HE bought it)

If they could do this 12 times a year....

And I'll say one thing about CM Punk, quoting Deion Sanders: Pay that man. Like those brown trucks, he delivers.

Great PPV, from what I can gather, can't help but be a little excited.

But...

I'm lost...

I spent a lot of time in this neighborhood way back in the 90s, and back then it was home...

But now, the building all look different and someone's changed all the road signs...

Long story short, I got so used to mainstream wrestling reeking to high heavens that now, I don't know what to do when it rocks....

Like I've been living just one paycheck away from homelessness for the past ten years, and now, all of a sudden, I win the lottery....

Not sure where to go from here....

Looking forward to the journey though.

Is it just me or does the one shadow in the background look like someone holding a gun to their own head? Please tell I'm not the only one who sees that.

Do I see the grassy knoll back there or is that just Lee Harvey Oswald?

The main event was great.

I do want to say that I really enjoyed the Smackdown MITB match much more than the RAW version. Which I found odd because I thought that the RAW version had more stars in their match. Maybe I need to start watching Smackdown.

This was insane...

Daniel Bryan is Mr. Money in the Bank? The Internet probably blew its load right then and there.

CM Punk wins the title and leaves with it? Probably the one outcome I didn't put a lot of my expectations on. How things go tonight on Raw will determine everything...

I agree. In hindsight, I would've actually paid for it. (And before WC gets to huffin', I watched it at a neighbor's house. HE bought it)

If they could do this 12 times a year....

And I'll say one thing about CM Punk, quoting Deion Sanders: Pay that man. Like those brown trucks, he delivers.

:p I suppose next time I should think before I spout out one of my anti-piracy rants, or else everybody will continue to think of me as one of those....ah, what's the word for it? One of those crazy people? :p

:p I suppose next time I should think before I spout out one of my anti-piracy rants, or else everybody will continue to think of me as one of those....ah, what's the word for it? One of those crazy people? :p

Your not crazy at all, I actually agree with you. Unless we are both crazy...

I didn't see the show, but I'm strongly considering buying it on DVD. I honestly cannot remember the last WWE DVD I bought (aside from the awesome retrospectives they put out), but it sounds like this one would be worth it. Especially as someone who has been a huge ROH fan for years, and watched both Punk and Danielson "grow up", so to speak.

I'll definitely buy it on DVD.

I was just thinking, I know it won't happen, but wouldn't it be odd if Punk did take the belt to Ring Of Honor and Daniel Bryan showed up to cash in his Money In The Bank there?

The contract does say anytime, anyplace, as I recall, right?

Sure it won't happen though, especially since Bryan's MITB is the SmackDown! one...

But still, it's a thought.

:)