The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

So for the first time since I was about 14 (which was a loooooong time ago) I'm actually genuinely excited/interested in watching Raw tonight to see what happens next. I caught the PPV last night (mainly because I spent the entirety of Sunday sleeping off a particularly epic hangover and was wide awake by 1am) and I'd seen bits of a couple of Raws in recent weeks (I have it on sometimes in the background while I work) so I had a vague idea of what was going on...but dayum, I found it entertaining.

The ladder matches were all cool, but the atmosphere for the main event really took me back. Definitely reminded me why I liked wrestling so much.

Also all this fridge talk has reminded me that I have Mars Ice Cream bars in mine. Raw snacks sorted then.

Cena's twitter: "I have just been 'future endeavored'. Well..if that's how it is I would like to take a moment to publicly apologize to Dwayne 'the Rock Johnson. In an effort to make WM28 as big as possible I tried to expose rock for his flaws. Very childish and immature on my behalf. My comments about the rocks absence were both unprofessional and childish. I am sorry. Rock, I truly wish and still hope in my heart of Hearts that the crazy old man who is the boss reconsiders his totally rash decision. Because chicago was insane last night. And it made me think of what Miami could have been. I guess sometimes u do not know what u have until it is lost."

:D, yeah right :p

Cena's twitter: "I have just been 'future endeavored'. Well..if that's how it is I would like to take a moment to publicly apologize to Dwayne 'the Rock Johnson. In an effort to make WM28 as big as possible I tried to expose rock for his flaws. Very childish and immature on my behalf. My comments about the rocks absence were both unprofessional and childish. I am sorry. Rock, I truly wish and still hope in my heart of Hearts that the crazy old man who is the boss reconsiders his totally rash decision. Because chicago was insane last night. And it made me think of what Miami could have been. I guess sometimes u do not know what u have until it is lost."

:D, yeah right :p

That's way more than 140 characters. I'm skeptical. :D:p

Can you go over the limit on Twitter? I didn't like it because you can't.

No, but you can do multiple tweets, or use services that link to longer messages. I love how the whole point of twitter was short messages without all the bull, yet the first ting people did was figure out ways around the character limit :-p

I just search John Cena TNA, and some people are funny. I just saw a tweet saying " Cena will be huge in TNA, he will suptrass Mr. Anderson" and "@WWE don't fire john cena! if you do, think of how tna & roh will use him to overtake toy."

Well the summerslam poster looks silly now.

No? It never rang. Did it ring live? :eek: Atleast I didn't hear it at all. Also it was announced that the bell did not ring when Punk escaped to the crowd.

I'm not sure if it rang live, it was too loud for punk to hear. That's why I wondered. I know punk kicked him in the head in the ring, so I thought maybe...

But if you say they announced it on TV that it was not, then I'll go with that.