The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Epic RAW ending, otherwise quite lame RAW I thought. JR coming back was the second best thing the night, CM Punk being the #1.

We're a hard bunch to please.

Some decent in ring action - one very good TV match between Cena and Mysterio, one good match between Mysterio and Miz, and a decent showcase of two young superstars in Ziggler and Bourne.

An enjoyable segment with Triple H and Truth, which also introduced Trips as a face authority figure a bit more.

On top of that, JR replacing Cole on the announce desk, which teases that Cole's total dominance of all commentary may be ending. John Morrison returning, setting up what could be a good feud with Truth and a good match at Summerslam. Another failed attempt by ADR to cash in MitB, which could prove to be entertaining in the long run.

...and CM Punk appearing.

But most important of all, Zack Ryder won a match on Raw!

In all, I thought it was pretty darn good.

What a story for Miz, from fan to #1 in the world (arguably).

I love Punk's "what's my name?" thing he's doing. His "I'm back" then dropping the mic was great too.

They are building strong for Summerslam. Hope Punk takes that one too.

Not sure if you all have seen this but if not I will share...

On Gerweck.net there is a link that says summerslam main event confirmed and the match will be John Cena vs. CM Punk to unify the two titles. I new that they were going to do this with the way tonight was going. Lets just pray that CM Punk wins that match because if he doesn't then this whole epic storyline will be pointless.

My friend said that JFK was shown in Punk new intro video, anyone know why?

Punk's new song is "Cult of Personality", which mentions JFK among other political figures. That along with Punk being the new voice of the people would be why I'd think he's in the entrance video.

What a story for Miz, from fan to #1 in the world (arguably).

I love Punk's "what's my name?" thing he's doing. His "I'm back" then dropping the mic was great too.

They are building strong for Summerslam. Hope Punk takes that one too.

He's been doing the What's my name? thing since the SES, hasn't he? And I still prefer the kneeling watch glance and "It's Clobbering Time" to anything else, entrance wise.

I want him to "bury" HHH

Proof that Michael Cole is in D-Bry's head. lol