The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Summerslam is looking very nice this year.

Shamus is great but how awesome is Mark Henry? I was at Smackdown this week I'm telling you Shamus got a legit face pop, I felt like mostly because he came out to stand up to Mark Henry. That's a testament to how great Henry has been lately in that monster heel role.

Not to take anything away from the human jar of mayo. He's one of my favorites. Just thought about how surprisingly good Henry has been lately to me.

Summerslam is looking very nice this year.

Shamus is great but how awesome is Mark Henry? I was at Smackdown this week I'm telling you Shamus got a legit face pop, I felt like mostly because he came out to stand up to Mark Henry. That's a testament to how great Henry has been lately in that monster heel role.

Not to take anything away from the human jar of mayo. He's one of my favorites. Just thought about how surprisingly good Henry has been lately to me.

Well, at least now we know that TEW's portrayal of Menacing Brutes isn't TOO out of line with reality. Mark Henry gets a monster push, and BOOM. Over like mad.

yea Show / Henry was pretty decent. It's not 5-star match or anything but for what I wanted and expected it delivered.

I like that they are taking some time to build Henry a little bit. It's not like a masterful character creation or anything, but they are taking their time with him and building him to what will most likely be a big Orton feud that will be much more interesting in the long run.

yea Show / Henry was pretty decent. It's not 5-star match or anything but for what I wanted and expected it delivered.

I like that they are taking some time to build Henry a little bit. It's not like a masterful character creation or anything, but they are taking their time with him and building him to what will most likely be a big Orton feud that will be much more interesting in the long run.

WHAT!?! Not 5 star? How dare they?

I was reading Bill Goldberg record got to 173-0, did they show all of those on TV and PPV or did that count house shows.

As I recall, that was intended to include house shows. But I believe that explanation was put out to cover some fudging to make the record sound more dramatic.

As I recall, that was intended to include house shows. But I believe that explanation was put out to cover some fudging to make the record sound more dramatic.

Yeah. They said house shows, and it was probably did contain a few house show matches but in reality the record was just a mass of exaggeration.

On TV it was around 30. If that.