The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

DH Smith will probably make the smart move and go back to Japan for a while and improve himself and avoid the many headaches that going to TNA will bring. Chris Masters offers absolutely nothing but a physique and dancing pecs, so he's a good bet for TNA. Gail Kim will probably return to TNA because there's nowhere else for her to go. Melina would add tremendous star power to TNA's 'Knockouts' but the problem with having her around is that she would outshine them in everything but ring work that and they'd look ordinary next to her.

I think it would be great to have Melina and Gail Kim go to TNA. I would also like to see Chris Masters in TNA too.

Please TNA for the love of all that is holy do not sign Chris Maters.:D Seriously, they already have Crimson, Rob Terry, Hernandez, and Matt Morgan that fill the role that Chris Masters could fill. They do not need him.

Melina - Was and always will be a fan, despite reports of her backstage attitude. Wouldn't mind her in TNA.

Gail Kim - See above.

Chris Masters - Was a fan, and the guy improved a lot on Superstars over the last year. I'd like to see Masters in Ring of Honor.

Vladimir Kozlov - An okay mid-carder brought in by Jerry Jarrett? He'll probably be the one to jump to TNA.

D.H Smith - Most likely MMA.

Was it ever on SD?

It was on his show yesterday, though

I think you are adressing my comment

No it wasn't on SD! I was saying I'm wondering if they will stop it on Z! True LI Story, since it's still kinda a WWE thing as they reference his show on TV, and she's been released.

ROH needs the name value, and Master's has improved enough to not stand out like a rotting thumb.

How much name value does Chris Masters really have? I understand that he's more well known to the average WWE fan than most of ROH's roster, but do you think he made enough of an impression while there to convince many of those people to tune into ROH so they can watch him? I don't.

Again... WHY? Why is it not a good idea to see a capable and relatively young talent like Masters go to a company like ROH?

I just don't think his style fits the current ROH product (though maybe Sinclair will take things in a different direction when the TV show stars.) Of course, you can work with that. Mike Bennett's style doesn't really "fit" either, but that's sort of the point of his character, and I think it works. If ROH can come up with an interesting way to integrate Masters, fine. But I would be pretty surprised to see them bring him in.

How much name value does Chris Masters really have? I understand that he's more well known to the average WWE fan than most of ROH's roster, but do you think he made enough of an impression while there to convince many of those people to tune into ROH so they can watch him? I don't.

He's been getting steady and slowly increasing pops on Superstar (which is partly why I've been so surprised to see him released), and he's young enough to mold into an ROH guy.

Yeah there's a pretty substantial difference between 2005 Chris Masters and 2011 Chris Masters. One has no business in ROH, and the other would be a pretty nice addition and has built in heel status since he worked for that other company for six years.

I'd still rather see a pec-off with Marco Corleone though. Or maybe Masters can join the rest of TNA's muscular powerhouses can form a stable and call themselves "The Four Hoss-Men."

THe Rock vs. John Cena reportedly could be scrapped! Who would of know? - I ask ironically. Here's the source:

http://camelclutchblog.com/the-rock-vs-john-cena-wrestlemania-reportedly-could-be-scrapped/

Not going to happen. All the travel packages are sold out. All the tickets for WM in Miami are going to be gone in 2 seconds. Rock vs John Cena is going to make the company a ton of money. They have made some dumb decisions before. I can't see Vince canceling this match short of a injury.