The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

I'd take that, just replace Cena with Sheamus. Cena is firmly entrenched in the ME spot and could even maybe lose ground in a match like that. Sheamus, on the other hand could become huge witht he right push, and Sheamus as the Celtic Warrior force against evil gimmick. I'd love it.

Sheamus would probably be awesome, but he's someone I can see as being heel or face whenever he wants while Cena is the permanent babyface who fights agasinst evil. In that regard, Cena would be perfect for my vision in the future. :)

For Wrestlemania 29 I'd love the build to start early, with Undertaker always watching Cena from the shadows. Every now and again the mist would roll out, the lights might turn off, lightning might strike and of course... the gong sounds. Every time Cena makes a moral choice the Undertaker would make his presence felt, confirming that what Cena does is right. Cena might put over Zack Ryder and Undertaker would somehow signal his approval. Cena might choose to physically decimate someone who deserves it and Taker would show he approves... basically, Undertaker would constantly signal that he approve of Cena as a force for good, just like Undertaker has been for most of his career (Satan period aside :p). Eventually Undertaker would make it clear that he wants Cena in a match... and Cena would accept for Wrestlemania... heels can unite against them, they can both fight for good against some kind of heel stable (put them together just for this if required) and things would become awesome. Come Wrestlemania, the build up has been huge and Cena vs Taker headlines. Cena overcomes the odds and in the post match shenanigans the fog rolls in, the lightning strikes and the gongs go off... and then Undertaker disappears forever. If necessary, you could go further over the top with the imagery and have a lightning strike set something on fire for Cena to take down... a literal torch to be passed to him. The theatrics would be what makes it, but that's the biggest part of it all.

That said... I wouldn't really want Cena to be the one who ends it either, but it's a scenario that fits the characters and spans a long period of time. That could be fun and good too. :)

As for this year's card, I've had my big 4 matches pencilled in for a few months now.

Cena vs Rock (obviously :p)

Punk (Rumble winner) challenging Miz for the gold

Daniel Bryan challenging Mark Henry (I'm so psyched for this it's unreal)

Orton challenging Undertaker (with Taker winning)

Based on those matches alone I'd totally buy the PPV, and given that it looks like two of those matches are already locked in, I'm gonna be watching it. I'm sure there are gonna be all kinds of fun matches on the undercard too so I'm actually looking forward to Wrestlemania. And of course, I'm looking forward to Punk winning the Rumble too. :)

Cena vs Rock (obviously :p)

Punk (Rumble winner) challenging Miz for the gold

Daniel Bryan challenging Mark Henry (I'm so psyched for this it's unreal)

Orton challenging Undertaker (with Taker winning)

My big 4 for Mania:

Cena def. The Rock

Jericho def. Punk to win the WWE Championship. In my mind, Jericho wins the Rumble, starts going heel on everyone, and after he beats Punk for the belt Del Rio comes out and reveals that he hired Jericho and they complete their contract by Del Rio paying Jericho for the belt. That leads to a Punk/Del Rio feud, gives Jericho a reason to ride off into the sunset, and sets up another great Punk/Jericho feud for sometime down the line.

Orton def. Bryan to win the World Heavyweight Championship. Again, in my mind, Bryan turns heel by cashing in on whatever babyface takes the belt from Henry. In theory there's a few faces he could feud with until WM, but Orton is just so over that I'd pick him.

Ziggler def. Taker

In a less pie-in-the-sky scenario, I'd like to see Ziggler beat Punk for the WWE Championship at Mania. They could have Ziggler start calling his shots, re-enforcing his show-off gimmick. Talking about winning the Rumble, then doing it. Talking about beating Cena or something, then doing it. Stuff like that, including talking about taking the belt from Punk, then doing it.

There's gonna be a gazillion people watching WM because, well, it's WM and The Rock will be wrestling Cena, so in one way or another I'd really like to see the WWE give Ziggler an important role on that huge stage to catapult him into the main event permanently.

2nd to comment on Big Red Machine's return: Hate the ring attire. Thought the mask was awful too, 'til he removed the first one, then I was content. But the rest of the attire, especially with the flames: Ditch it! D:

No way. I personally liked the whole thing. Just....yay. Not happy he attacked Cena.

Would also be happy if he makes an appearance at TLC, since I'll be there!!

Just saw "Kane"...yeah...that's Undertaker. There's flesh tone make up on his arms. You can see it smudged on his shoulders. Also, look at the picture. That's not Kane's face, that's Undertaker's.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/VenomousPrime/takerkane.jpg

Plus, Kane's head is more rotune, and his chin is less pronounc

but takers nose is more pointy.

The chin does seem a little more "pointy" but I think maybe its the mask thing on the bottom sucking some chin fat up. The eyes/nose strike me as more Kane then Taker. The big giveaway is the lips. Taker has a wide narrow mouth, this is short and fatter lips like Glenn Jacobs. Not to toot my own horn, but I am a bouncer and like to think I'm good at identifying faces. (checking IDs)

.I think the giveaway also is his four-corner pyro arm taunt thing. No one seems to do it quiet like Glen Jacobs, and thats how this Kane did it.

As for the hair, its just a wig. People forget Joey Mercury wrestled with a wig on for a while too when he had that face protection mask on, its not that hard when they have a mask to have a wig too, especially all wet like that.

EDIT:

And if it was Taker, they would of just had him retun with full sleeves. "Arm Makeup" will rub off way way to easy.

but takers nose is more pointy.

The chin does seem a little more "pointy" but I think maybe its the mask thing on the bottom sucking some chin fat up. The eyes/nose strike me as more Kane then Taker. The big giveaway is the lips. Taker has a wide narrow mouth, this is short and fatter lips like Glenn Jacobs. Not to toot my own horn, but I am a bouncer and like to think I'm good at identifying faces. (checking IDs)

.I think the giveaway also is his four-corner pyro arm taunt thing. No one seems to do it quiet like Glen Jacobs, and thats how this Kane did it.

As for the hair, its just a wig. People forget Joey Mercury wrestled with a wig on for a while too when he had that face protection mask on, its not that hard when they have a mask to have a wig too, especially all wet like that.

EDIT:

And if it was Taker, they would of just had him retun with full sleeves. "Arm Makeup" will rub off way way to easy.

Actually, Kane does it way more menacing and deliberate. The handswing down looked awkward.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised it was Glen Jacobs. But he looked a little small AND chubby. He also had an awkward gait, something Undertaker has, but he doesn't. Kane is also stiffer.