The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Jeremy Borash noted on his Twitter page that Kurt Angle dislocated one of his ribs at last night's TNA No Surrender PPV. The injury occured in his match against Jeff Hardy when Hardy hit him with the swanton. Borash included pictures of Kurt Angle backstage on his Twitter page.

"With Kurt Angle right now backstage. He suffered a dislocated rib on the @JEFFHARDYBRAND swanton to the floor. The amazing Dr. Tim Adair, who works for TNA backstage, has put Kurt's rib back in place. Angle says he is good to go. What a machine."

I didn't know you could dislocate a rib.

Finally saw no surrender. My opinion based on Excellent - Good- Decent- Mediocre- Poor - Bad- Awful.

Guns vs Gen Me: Good

Williams vs Sabu: Decent

Sky vs Rayne: Poor

Abyss vs Rhino: Decent

Nash and Sting vs Jarrett and Joe: Mediocre

AJ vs Dreamer: Good

Angle vs Hardy: Excellent

Pope vs Anderson: Good

Promo's: Good

Commentary: Good

Ref's: Decent

Overall: Good despite the fishy finish in Angle vs Hardy.

Could be they decided on the draw because of it so they could asses the seriousness. Angle working through it kinda negates the fishiness of the finish for me as it was pretty early in the match.

I do see your point.

this wouldn't have happened if they hadn't used Hardy, i knew he was a liability waiting to happen.

I do see your point.

this wouldn't have happened if they hadn't used Hardy, i knew he was a liability waiting to happen.

even more so since he's put on enough weight to draw unflattering comparisons to brother matt.

He's still athletic, but he seems like he is pretty outta shape now....doesn't exactly get alot of height on the swanton with the added poundage.

Lol. He seems healthier to me. Not junkie skinny any-more. More weight =not fat.

but he has a beer belly.....there's a difference between gaining weight healthily and gaining weight because you are no longer doing certain narcotics that help keep you skinny.

I hope Jeff's doing it the right way, but he has packed on pounds in a hurry. Not sure that's really healthy.

Better than being on the junk by a mile though.

Spoiler alert (Highlight if you dare, Below cuz i let you).

===

Classic Match Returns At BFG?

According to a report on ProWrestling.net, you can expect a War Games-style match at the upcoming TNA "Bound For Glory" pay-per view show.

The report claims the War Games-style bout will feature the EV2 faction taking on the Fortune group.

===

It's probably both non junk and more healthy living but he isn't close to being fat yet imho. Tomko had a lot worse hehe and Matt Hardy is also bad but with all the injuries and stomach problems he has somewhat of an excuse as well.

Jeff looked really bad a few months ago but he's looking better these days.

I read that Matt has a gastric intestine problem but he claims to have now overcome those issues.

I don't really have any hopes for they or them. In fact I'd be happier if it was just done away with. I know some people think it may wind up being some sort of TNA original's faction with Joe, Daniels and others but really I'm not a fan of stables. I like one big heel stable (Fortune) and people pulling together to fight them (not EV2).

Although if it somehow involved Monty Brown I would most likely shout POOOOOOOOUNCE other than that I really don't want there to be a they or them since I don't have the faith in them being able to pull it off without it becoming some sort of turn, twist, swervearistic mess.

'They' or 'Them' are a band of TNA Originals lead by David Flair. Joining him in this band of invaders looking to take back 'their turf' will be his second in command Erik Watts, Tag Team Enforcers Ron & Don Harris, Kevin Northcutt, X-Division star D-Ray 3000 and the Hardcore Midgets Teo, Puppet & Meatball plus their valet Sirelda. ;)

So if Mitchell is involved, that'd be a good reason he wasn't involved in Hardcore Justice.

If Mitchell and Daniels are involved, that'd make the story line pretty damn awesome in my opinion. Then again, I am a Daniels fan and Mitchell is one of my favorite managers ever.

So all this talk of Daniels hasn't he been gone since March? If TNA really wanted this guy back and he really wanted to be back it seems like they could have done something in the last half a year to make that happen. Although I'm sure Bischoff will say "we've been planning this since March its nice to see it come to life" like he insists he's done with damn near every storyline in TNA.