The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

Dixie Carter direct messaged me yesterday on Twitter... We're gettin' pretty close, I should be taking over for the entire booking team soon.

Here's the exchange:

Dixie: Hulk & I filmed this video for Ole Miss leading the Hotty Toddy cheer. It kicked tonight's game off in the stadium http://tiny.cc/z2ory

My Reply: what the???? You can't go in and outta kayfabe Dixie, it gets confusing......

Dixie's direct message to me: Filmed before the season.

So, you see.... I'm going to move to Florida soon... I'll take a couple of you with me, if you're nice.

Dixie Carter direct messaged me yesterday on Twitter... We're gettin' pretty close, I should be taking over for the entire booking team soon.

Here's the exchange:

Dixie: Hulk & I filmed this video for Ole Miss leading the Hotty Toddy cheer. It kicked tonight's game off in the stadium http://tiny.cc/z2ory

My Reply: what the???? You can't go in and outta kayfabe Dixie, it gets confusing......

Dixie's direct message to me: Filmed before the season.

So, you see.... I'm going to move to Florida soon... I'll take a couple of you with me, if you're nice.

From Dixie's Twitter:

"We filmed the video before the season. My alma mater is Ole Miss so I was very proud to get to do this. Tough season, but I love my Rebs!!"

:rolleyes:

He is quite devlishly so, isn't he? :p

No

I have a place on this booking team secured. Fenoli doesn't read fine print and I have a clause included in our modding contract written up in 2007 that if ever one of us rise to power in a "Cult" sized promotion or larger the other has a job with creative control included.

How many times have seen Brother Ray and Brother Devon go solo and neither of them do anything? Well Bautista was debuted by Devon wasn't he? I guess they did one thing.

Bubba went solo but then started tagging with Spike Dudley shortly after lol and well D-Von became a priest

How many times have seen Brother Ray and Brother Devon go solo and neither of them do anything? Well Bautista was debuted by Devon wasn't he? I guess they did one thing.

Bubba had a good singles run on RAW briefly atleast. He was main eventing RAWS against Triple H.

In fact right after that first draft was when Bradshaw first started getting a singles push (not as JBL mind you) and Bubba was getting a push. That first draft was a ton of fun.

Bubba and DVon went their own ways 1 time before. Bubba was still a stuttering fool asking for tables in singles matches while DVon was a priest. It was terrible for both guys but I didnt mind DVon as a priest too much.

DVon could have an alright singles career I think. He is a big guy and isnt bad in the ring. Not good but not bad either.

Bubba and DVon went their own ways 1 time before. Bubba was still a stuttering fool asking for tables in singles matches while DVon was a priest. It was terrible for both guys but I didnt mind DVon as a priest too much.

DVon could have an alright singles career I think. He is a big guy and isnt bad in the ring. Not good but not bad either.

Bubba wasnt a stuttering fool then

There's 3 slots... Chris?... care to check that attitude and become the 4th member of my Four Horsemen of booking teams?

Can we get Sting back, because my plan always involved him in a higher calling type of roll. He don't have to be around all year, just during the biggest PPV mainly, and a few months before, and a month after it.