The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

I think Rob is a better wrestler than giving credit for I mean there is much worse wrestlers I've seen. As for the streak hes been givin I'd rather Rob get it than Nash or the bring in Goldberg and giveing him a streak, give him time and he'll get over but if he's not over in two months drop the whole thing

I do not think he is talentless but as has been mentioned before there where better alternatives within TNA and posibly outside of TNA for the same role and push who would have done better and not named Nash.

Edit: Finally saw Impact after my computer crash and I really liked it. Sure car and fireball are a bit over the top but still it as cool imho. Was I the only one wishing for Joe to come out for the Main Event though after Lethal got beaten up?

At Lockdown tonight from what I've read they got 3,000 paid or close to it like 2700. I'm hoping that something fun happens, blood, cool spot, something although Pope is the most over face in the company right now he's not winning tonight.

So...the majority of the arena will be blacked out still? :p

(The Family Arena can seat 10,000, for those who may not be familiar with it.)

Still, that's pretty good attendance for TNA I would imagine. I would have liked to go myself, but I don't feel like going alone, and the only friend who might've been willing to go is coming off of major surgery. Boo!

At Lockdown tonight from what I've read they got 3,000 paid or close to it like 2700. I'm hoping that something fun happens, blood, cool spot, something although Pope is the most over face in the company right now he's not winning tonight.

With all of the blood in recent weeks I'm half-expecting them to have no blood just to be different/swerve us. :)

Tempted to watch the show, but I'm not that bothered, and I seem to remember their cage tends to obstruct the action.

Guest TDubTNA

Apparently Doug Williams got stripped of the X Division Title because he couldn't make a flight which I think is stupid to strip him of the title because of him not being able to fly due to the ash from the volcano. The 4 way of Shelley, Sabin, Kendrick and Homicide will go against Kaz and Shannon Moore later in the show for the X title.

I think it was wrong to strip Doug of the title because he was doing a good job with it but I guess TNA has to do what they think is right which is usually not right. I expect Shannon to win the belt even though I'd like to see Kendrick take it

Apparently Doug Williams got stripped of the X Division Title because he couldn't make a flight which I think is stupid to strip him of the title because of him not being able to fly due to the ash from the volcano. The 4 way of Shelley, Sabin, Kendrick and Homicide will go against Kaz and Shannon Moore later in the show for the X title.

And with this move, they strip away the one reason I'd have to tolerate Rob Terry. Now he can't ever properly get back at Williams for the chicanery that led Williams to have the X Division belt in the first place. Thanks for nothing, TNA.

Guest TDubTNA
More news X-pac no showed so he won't be at the show. Guess there goes him taking this TNA run seriously. Wonder what they'll do with the tag match vs. 3d maybe Nash will take his place and it will be the outsiders vs. 3d

Doug Williams will win it right back in the next month.

That intro video was hellacool. That's one thing Bischoff always does well.

Yea he will probably win the belt back but its really really stupid to strip the belt from him because of something he can't control. If he no showed on purpose would be one thing but this... just dumb.

Guest TDubTNA

This is my first TNA PPV i've ordered in a long ass time. Not sure why I ordered it but hopefully it doesn't disappoint. Hopefully TNA sucks me back in

and I def agree haloed that it is stupid. X-pac better be gone after this PPV because if Doug loses his belt and X-pac keeps his job i'll be disgusted

I sense sarcasm.

You shouldn't. The storyline of Williams having screwed Terry out of the Feast or Fired case that provided that X Division title shot Williams used to win the belt was the only reason I cared about Terry. Doug's reign ending because of anything other than Big Rob is horribly unsatisfying story wise.

You shouldn't. The storyline of Williams having screwed Terry out of the Feast or Fired case that provided that X Division title shot Williams used to win the belt was the only reason I cared about Terry. Doug's reign ending because of anything other than Big Rob is horribly unsatisfying story wise.

Going back to that story will be going back to an angle 4-5 months earlier? I know TNA gets heat for **** booking, but you can't use this against them. It's not like they dropped the whole thing and the angle was forgotten. Terry got his squash win over Williams. Terry got his squash wins over Magnus.

I think it was wrong to strip Doug of the title because he was doing a good job with it but I guess TNA has to do what they think is right which is usually not right. I expect Shannon to win the belt even though I'd like to see Kendrick take it

Because they couldnt just not defend the X-division title for a week. OR actually say "yea, that world event you all know about? affects us to."

Thats dumb, to strip a good champion due to events beyond his control.

Because they couldnt just not defend the X-division title for a week. OR actually say "yea, that world event you all know about? affects us to."

Thats dumb, to strip a good champion due to events beyond his control.

This is wrestling, not MMA. Do you really think this hurts Doug Williams in any way shape or form?

Doug Williams still has the title in the storyline, he's not going to just hand it over.

I can see them doing something where Williams does his same X-Division schtick and telling Kaz to "come and get it"

Boom you get a feud, the title isn't hurt, Doug Williams isn't hurt.