strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dont understand this, this fued bombed straight away

Too many shows must have passed between the story being created and the first angle. Happens a lot with multi-brand promotions because the storylines are not restricted to one brand. This means that because all of RAW's shows go first, the storyline is inactive for at least two shows, even if only one day has passed.

i started the storyline the day of smackdown, after smackdown was finished i noticed the starting momentum was 8 and have spent the last 3 weeks trying to improve the momentum

End it and restart it lolz. It was a critical miss to a storyline. Happens sometimes.

This isn't one of the backstage things but this is the first time something happened like this in my game:

Wrestlers just started getting fatigued after 1 show. My matches are 12 to 15 minutes most of the time and for two weeks several wrestlers were tired and needed rest. They're all fine now but that was the first time I saw that happen. And they're all in good health too!

In one week during my WWE 2002 game, I've had Tyson Dux become Chris Benoit's protege and Randy Orton become the protege of......TRIPLE H!!

Just when I thought I've stopped Orton's bad behavior quick..

There's a terrible, terrible joke in there about Benoit teaching Dux to do something... first to others, and then himself.

But I ain't gonna (completely) say it.

Do they work for other promotions too? Mainly japanese ones, as their tours can really take a toll on a wrestler's body.

No they're all written contracts.

House shows also contribute. Plus is it a mod or normal C-Verse?

It's a mod. That's the thing. I've had them doing house shows for years (The games started in 2010) and this happened for the first time in 2016.

This isn't one of the backstage things but this is the first time something happened like this in my game:

Wrestlers just started getting fatigued after 1 show. My matches are 12 to 15 minutes most of the time and for two weeks several wrestlers were tired and needed rest. They're all fine now but that was the first time I saw that happen. And they're all in good health too!

What's your Match Intensity set to?

No they're all written contracts.

It's a mod. That's the thing. I've had them doing house shows for years (The games started in 2010) and this happened for the first time in 2016.

Well you simply worked them too much, at least a couple of the workers. Long matches after one another or ones with high danger or against stiff workers etc. BTW did you change the product any? This is just normal game behaviour don't sweat it. Most likely those 6 years going full time just added up for multiple workers at the same time. That show was just the tipping point. Also when workers get older their resillience and stamina etc may drop making them more susceptible to stuff like that.

Well you simply worked them too much, at least a couple of the workers. Long matches after one another or ones with high danger or against stiff workers etc. BTW did you change the product any? This is just normal game behaviour don't sweat it. Most likely those 6 years going full time just added up for multiple workers at the same time. That show was just the tipping point. Also when workers get older their resillience and stamina etc may drop making them more susceptible to stuff like that.

I changed it like when I first started the game but nothing drastic. It was just new to me to see wrestlers get fatigued. It hasn't happened since, but it was definitely a surprise. And a little more realistic that the wrestlers were tired.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/bak42/BillyWoodOLLIE.jpg

This ought to be interesting, a Canadian brawler owning and booking a Mexican lucha libre company.

I think thats one of the normal things that happens in the CV97 mod.

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/orig/6/15606181767-orig.jpg

Archived