strange events/deaths/other events 2010

Well obviously she's no Victoria Stone. :p

I'm curious in your games (since you've done a lot of testing, long-term, etc.) how long Sam Strong has stayed active in the wrestling business and continued to run USPW? I find it really strange that he's still chugging along at 74 and I'd imagine he's on his way out soon. The end of the Strong-era. :(

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Found this strange

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/OMFG-1.png

The first random death since I bought the full game and it is the daughter of one of the 10 deceased in the Cornell Verse.

I actually have her down in BSC (one of my six development territories) training people in 2021. I love TEW because of the differences people will have in their games. It makes for some really fun discussions.

T-Rex can get over insanely easy with my product - his menace makes it too easy. :p I picked up Scythe a couple weeks ago and had him destroy people on my B-show before throwing him in a team with Rex. Sure, they jobbed to my tag champions in a pre-show match to get the crowd warmed up, but I don't see it affecting what I plan to do with them. I don't plan on having them hold the tag titles ever - I just want Scythe to pickup whatever "big guy stuff" he can from T-Rex and then move on. T-Rex will have a job on my roster until he retires because gaining popularity with him is quick and then jobbing it away to younger guys is perfect. :D

His skills and/or popularity must have improved quite bit from the start of the game then.

It comes down to your product. I have a traditional-heavy product and his matches don't go very long (that pre-show opener was only 6 minutes!). I've learned throughout the years of TEW that you can book anybody as your world champion if you can hide their flaws. :D

Why strange? Doesn't take much to go from 2 to 3. Maybe he learned how to jump? :p

It's funny you said that because I went and looked up his progression. Aerial is a 30 and Flashiness is a 29 (that's gone down a point the past couple of months). Hoping to see his Aerial at a 31 by the end of April. ;)

Running a game on MCD and altered it so that ECW WCW Never went under and my take on how it would be today,

I was testing it out for the first time and after my first TV recording the next day after do a pretty awesome promo I get this regarding Raven who was set to have a huge feud with BKendrik:

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/Capture.png

More annoying than strange but I don't know whether to go on with the game.

And 2 days later http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/Capture-1.png

Dont know what Ive done but at this rate the world isnt going to go crazy

I know your pain. I had Casey Valentine (or Camerson Vessey, can't remember) fall into a vat of liquid nitrogen and die with my very first MAW game. It was a few months into the game and I had to restart. There was no way I could continue an MAW game without the best tag team ever. ;)

I know your pain. I had Casey Valentine (or Camerson Vessey, can't remember) fall into a vat of liquid nitrogen and die with my very first MAW game. It was a few months into the game and I had to restart. There was no way I could continue an MAW game without the best tag team ever. ;)

That's why I play with the auto-save OFF!

I'd hate to play for two years, and THEN have a beloved person fall into a shark tank. Poor Shane Vandross... oh well, he wasn't beloved!

Not really strange, but just something I haven't seen or played with at all. Was doing some testing on a game I'm setting up, and since I was adding a couple of narratives, I decided to add a worker one to see if it was effective at all. Had the "Worker Peaks overall" result with a factor of 10... Whoa... Guy went from C Psychology to A* and everything else jumped huge. Tried it again with a factor of 5. Still a huge jump. Even at a factor of 1, the results can be pretty notable. Fun little thing to play with.

Archived