strange events/deaths/other events 2010

Not really strange, but just something I haven't seen or played with at all. Was doing some testing on a game I'm setting up, and since I was adding a couple of narratives, I decided to add a worker one to see if it was effective at all. Had the "Worker Peaks overall" result with a factor of 10... Whoa... Guy went from C Psychology to A* and everything else jumped huge. Tried it again with a factor of 5. Still a huge jump. Even at a factor of 1, the results can be pretty notable. Fun little thing to play with.

It's not reliable though, heh. Since worker potential is random from game to game, you could wind up with a worker peaking in the B- range. I have several of those narratives in my mod (to create my development trainers) and I got wildly varying results. It taught me to go with a more focused approach (that being, performance skills) with most of them. Although.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kension/Misc/CatQoC.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not reliable though, heh. Since worker potential is random from game to game, you could wind up with a worker peaking in the B- range. I have several of those narratives in my mod (to create my development trainers) and I got wildly varying results. It taught me to go with a more focused approach (that being, performance skills) with most of them. Although.....

Yeah, it does vary quite a bit. The first worker I tried it on had high potential set in the DB, which I'm sure made a difference. I also tried one on a more veteran worker, with a bit lower strength factor. Their performance skills didn't jump much (alright quite high) but they went from being a pure brawler to very well-rounded. Something weird about a 39-year old going from an F to a B+ in aerial overnight...

Yeah, it does vary quite a bit. The first worker I tried it on had high potential set in the DB, which I'm sure made a difference. I also tried one on a more veteran worker, with a bit lower strength factor. Their performance skills didn't jump much (alright quite high) but they went from being a pure brawler to very well-rounded. Something weird about a 39-year old going from an F to a B+ in aerial overnight...

So...

I decided to randomly keep my eye on the dirt sheet this month with APWF (I due so once or twice a month, just for kicks)...

And I noticed something odd.

In the main event, Burt Selleck (against Terry Lambert) had a negative for his drinking habit, and only his drinking habit.

The VERY next segment, a brawl which takes place immediately after the match...

Burt Selleck had a negative for his soft drugs habit.

What the...??? Did Selleck show up at the arena drunk and then, midway through his match with Terry Lambert, pause to light up a blunt on local television?!

So...

I decided to randomly keep my eye on the dirt sheet this month with APWF (I due so once or twice a month, just for kicks)...

And I noticed something odd.

In the main event, Burt Selleck (against Terry Lambert) had a negative for his drinking habit, and only his drinking habit.

The VERY next segment, a brawl which takes place immediately after the match...

Burt Selleck had a negative for his soft drugs habit.

What the...??? Did Selleck show up at the arena drunk and then, midway through his match with Terry Lambert, pause to light up a blunt on local television?!

Maybe he'd popped something before the brawl and it only started taking effect during the match? Did he start dancing and hugging everyone by any chance? :)

Maybe he'd popped something before the brawl and it only started taking effect during the match? Did he start dancing and hugging everyone by any chance? :)

Hell if I know, but they pulled out the fourth best match in APWF's recent history.

Makes me feel better about signing the super-alcoholic Baron Von Rambis whenever he comes off hiatus. Clearly, the fans will mark for him stumbling around telling people he loves them.

In my transfer of 2008's Over 9000-verse, KPWW hired master kekkaishi Tokiko Yukimura on Monday. On Tuesday, KPWW fires master kekkaishi Tokiko Yukimura and hires Super Mario, Gauron, Kurz Weber, and... Ayu Tsukimiya, a taiyaki lover who is also a tiny person.

The next day (Wednesday, if you are keeping count), Bill Gates takes over Power Ring Combat and Steve Jobs takes over Great Riots In Norway.

Finally, on Friday, it is leaked that Soul "Eater" Evans will turn heel.

My jobbers help my backstage...on the same night D.C Rayne & Art Reed both did impressions of the other wrestlers.

Im just wondering who they mocked, im sure neither of them had the balls to mock most of my roster. (Brandon James, Buddy Garner, The McWade's, Murderous Mikey, Raul Hughes, Raymond Diaz, Remo, Samoan Machine, and a very angry Rav Kapur who my fans hate so i am jobbing) They probably just picked on Hell Monkey :p

My jobbers help my backstage...on the same night D.C Rayne & Art Reed both did impressions of the other wrestlers.

Im just wondering who they mocked, im sure neither of them had the balls to mock most of my roster. (Brandon James, Buddy Garner, The McWade's, Murderous Mikey, Raul Hughes, Raymond Diaz, Remo, Samoan Machine, and a very angry Rav Kapur who my fans hate so i am jobbing) They probably just picked on Hell Monkey :p

Art Reed is jobbing on a roster that contains Murderous Mikey? Now there's the real strange event here.

Art Reed is jobbing on a roster that contains Murderous Mikey? Now there's the real strange event here.

Its using the CV 97 mod, and Art hasnt broken out yet and became that good. Murderous Mikey, under the name Mikey The Mobster was one of my brute pushs i have carried out, but that was halted when he was drafted in to be Tag Champion alongside Rich Money (Who's partner Tom Gilmore just won the world title, so had to drop his tag belt). Mikey did a good job for me so has stuck around on my roster, despite only having 1 match in the last 6 months.

Art is currently on my "Pre Show Roster" and is looking to be the break out star of the pack, but has a tough job doing so. He is up against Chance Fortune, Hell Monkey, Sammy Bach, Steven Parker (Who is 18) and William Hayes. And Art has the disadvantage of being ten years older than Parker, who i see as a better prospect.

European Independent bookers, what on earth are you smoking???

Behold the mighty tandem of Marat Khoklov & The Big Bad!!!

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/7/18918023055.jpg

Too true.

I must say, despite my love of The Big Bad forcing me to bring him in to SWF I have not gotten around to teaming him with Marat Khoklov. Just Everest, War Machine, Rich Money, Remo and Jack Giedroyc.

What? Someone with Everest on their roster that hasnt converted him to the Big Kahuna yet?

;)

Best alt ever.

Not really strange, but more like something random that I just thought of a minute ago.

While sitting down playing TEW, I had the TV on for background, and YTV came on. As I got up to get the remote, one of the characters on the show (The League of Super Evil) was called Molokai Milk. The same name as a character in RAW. Not sure if he's based on the same name or if it was just a coincidence. Either Way, thought it was funny. :D

Archived